Well, now that we’ve fail to stop a treasonous, half dead and under FBI investigation fuckin’ moron from cheating his way into the most powerful position in the world, what are we gonna do? Lay down and take it? I am looking for individuals who answered no to that question to organize a rally to protest the theft of the Presidency. If you won’t stand up for this then what the fuck will you stand up for? It time to separate the internet Rambos from the real ones. Get ready Oscar Mike!

• Like 2

Timothy K Martin

secession of our states sounds like a good stratagy at this time to me

we got all the best states anyway idaho potaoes yummy😋, franking oil on north dakota texas nevada will become split the north half will side with us then i can still get my desert range reports video in and that isfricken importaint LOL😁

1604589324_852031_1604590865_noticia_nor

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1

Have been in touch with several patriots in NE South Carolina and some in North Carolina everyone is ready to do whatever is necessary to stop this destruction of our country. Trying to organize protests and get our legally elected officials involved. Will do it with or without them, but we are not going to sit back and accept a stolen election. I will die a free man before I ever live as a slave. Simper Fi   3/10 L

• 'Merica 1

“Saepius Exertis, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas”

14 minutes ago, Sgt. Bulldog said:

Have been in touch with several patriots in NE South Carolina and some in North Carolina everyone is ready to do whatever is necessary to stop this destruction of our country. Trying to organize protests and get our legally elected officials involved. Will do it with or without them, but we are not going to sit back and accept a stolen election. I will die a free man before I ever live as a slave. Simper Fi   3/10 L

you need to consolidate your postion being open as in battle lines is sucidal, flanking can be done on your troops at any time knowing what is behind you as support from small rual town is a plus ,thus terrtory as in being your own is the key

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Love 1

There aren’t gonna be battle lines. It’s gonna be a guerrilla style battle. Key target are the answer. Take out key targets and the cookie crumbs. Citizen support will be important ie; shelter, supplies, ammo. 
I'm not sure how we got to this point but here we are and it’s time to defend against domestic enemies. Y’all signed up here for a reason. That reason has come to fruition. Now we see how many of you were just talk and how many a true Patriots willing to fight for a country that has given them the best life.

• Like 1

Timothy K Martin

There aren’t gonna be battle lines. It’s gonna be a guerrilla style battle. Key target are the answer. Take out key targets and the cookie crumbs. Citizen support will be important ie; shelter, supplies, ammo. 
I'm not sure how we got to this point but here we are and it’s time to defend against domestic enemies. Y’all signed up here for a reason. That reason has come to fruition. Now we see how many of you were just talk and how many a true Patriots willing to fight for a country that has given them the best life.

Timothy K Martin

15 hours ago, Tac Trained Killer said:

Well, now that we’ve fail to stop a treasonous, half dead and under FBI investigation fuckin’ moron from cheating his way into the most powerful position in the world, what are we gonna do? Lay down and take it? I am looking for individuals who answered no to that question to organize a rally to protest the theft of the Presidency. If you won’t stand up for this then what the fuck will you stand up for? It time to separate the internet Rambos from the real ones. Get ready Oscar Mike!

They're holding protest in every capitol in all 50 states today. 

23 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

you need to consolidate your postion being open as in battle lines is sucidal, flanking can be done on your troops at any time knowing what is behind you as support from small rual town is a plus ,thus terrtory as in being your own is the key

We have a plan, but want to put it out there to get others on board. Have many well trained people leading our group. This is for the general public to make them aware they are not alone, we are there for them and welcome them to stop talking and come join us. We have been hoping it would not come to this, but it’s here and we are ready to do what ever it takes!

“Saepius Exertis, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas”

Ya, they fuckin’ win and still protest. They will not be satisfied. Most ignorant bunch of mother fuckers I’ve ever seen. 
They’re like rabid dogs, they’ll have to be put down. They’ve called for the same for us so it should be fun. Anyone in the Prosper Tx area contact me.

Timothy K Martin

2 minutes ago, Tac Trained Killer said:

Ya, they fuckin’ win and still protest. They will not be satisfied. Most ignorant bunch of mother fuckers I’ve ever seen. 
They’re like rabid dogs, they’ll have to be put down. They’ve called for the same for us so it should be fun. Anyone in the Prosper Tx area contact me.

they been handed freebees all there lives, now they want the capitialist cake and eat it to and throw  the communist  pie in our face