New member here

Hello everyone. I am a new member and not really a "prepper", but have a survival tip (for those that dont know) in the even that SHTF. 

When you clean the lint out of the dryer, save the lint and put it in zip lock baggies. The lint can be used to help start campfires. I dont know where this country is headed, but I want to be prepared for the worst. If anyone has any other tips, I would love to hear them.

hi P.H. here's a tip buy small parts for your firearms in case of breakage, firing pins, small parts kits, gas tubes, slide return springs, etc. This country certainly looks like it's headed to civil war no matter what happens. we need to be prepared. The American Patriots will not stand for the democrats stealing the election and trampling the constitution, and the democrats have their little hate groups like antifa and blm who have sworn to attack us if Trump gets a fair and honest win. Prepare as much as you can. ammunition even though it is super high right now, firearms if you can buy them, food, bandages. and train to use your firearm.

• Like 3
On 11/7/2020 at 7:20 AM, P. H. said:

When you clean the lint out of the dryer, save the lint and put it in zip lock baggies.

Another thing you can do on tgis subject is take muffin tin and put your lint amd wood shaving and such. Melt some wax and poor it in. Making some slow buring fire starters. And they won't be a susceptible to rain and such. A buddy of mine will cut up the wax place it underneath the wood and stuff then put it on a low heat and let the stuf kinda fall into the wax

• Like 2