Hello to everyone.  Today, I'm almost ashamed to be an American.  I am 61, live alone, have no firearms, and my country jus elected the worst President that I can think of.  I am from what use to be the great state of Arizona, and I'm ashamed of it too.  That so many people could be duped into electing a president who is pro abortion, pro Black Lives Matter, and practices a pagan religion.  IN MY OPINION.  I almost feel lost.  I'm on disability, and now it's more at risk than ever.  I also have pre-existing conditions, which are also at risk.  Now more than ever, I'm afraid of losing my social security AND my health insurance.  I'm crying my heart out as I write this.  My husband, a Vietnam veteran, a Purple Heart recipient and staunch Republican like myself, has just been slapped in the face by this election.  He's dying of stage 4 kidney disease because of Agent Orange.  And this new President and his policies are helping him along.  God help this country.  My husband and I love this country, but with the way things are going, and under Biden, we'll both probably be dead in a few years.  I don't even have a weapon to protect myself.  I can't afford one.  My husband had yo go live with his sister, who is a big time liberal last year because I could not take care of him, and they are moving down to Tucson from Prescott Valley Arizona.  I guess I'll have to lock myself up and never go out again.  It just isn't safe anymore.  I can't fight in a militia because I have back trouble.  Forgive me for my ranting.  This isn't how I wanted to introduce myself to all of you.  What can I do to be part of you if I can't fight?  Love you all.

Sincerely,

Peggy Lindenthaler

Part of what use to be red Arizona.

• 'Merica 1

The country elected President Trump.  The demoncratic party is committing massive voter fraud in collusion with the majority of the mainstream media including most of Fox news in an attempt to steal the election.  Trump is the 46th POTUS.

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

Tell your like minded friends and family about us!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I hope patriots like us will stay calm. The thing that the media wants most is for us to freak out and lose our wits. I know on my end, I'm going to give myself a couple days to let the emotions settle before I think about the next steps. Stay strong Peggy. In the arc of history, light prevails over darkness.

Hi Peggy;

I, too, am from Arizona. I am not necessarily ashamed of our state as much as I am ashamed of our county of Maricopa and the way they "counted" the ballots. Like you, I would most likely not be a candidate to be on the front lines. I am 66 with fairly severe osteoporosis to the point where I am bent over. I don't know what I can do to help get our country back, but I certainly want to do what I can. Perhaps gathering intel? If it would help any of our brave militia fighters, I am pretty good with excel. I think this will end up in the streets, but I hope other supporters remember that civilian targets - businesses, people, religious properties, etc - should be off limits (We're AMERICANS, not Antifa).

• Like 1

I understand that most are calling for us to stay calm, but I can't. The democrats just hijacked the country and personally, I want my pound of flesh. I have been having nightmares for a few days now about all the things we would lose if Biden got in...

1. HE'S A FUCKING MORON

2. $4.00 GAL GAS

3. PEOPLE LIKE AOC AND ILHAN OMAR JUST HANGING OUT AT THE WHITE HOUSE

4. THE MIDEAST PEACE

5. BACK IN BED WITH CHINA, IRAN

6. OUR 2ND AMENDMENT 

7. THE PARIS CLIMATE CRAP

8. BACK IN THE WHO

9. WE'LL PAY CHINA FOR FOR COVID

10. THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING

This is just a few. I'm 57 years old, a veteran and former LEO. My kids are grown, my grandchildren are not. That being said, I don't care about anything BUT FIGHTING THIS CORRUPT GROUP OF TRAITOR'S. 

I pledge my fealty to the militia. I pledge my alliance to the cause of freedom and to the defeat of the organizations that impede it.  

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

You want to be useful. 
network with other patriots

i like my militia but any idiot can get on here. 
go to civiliandefenseforce.org and apply and register. 
its gonna be a long fight. Brush up on the skills you have learn new ones 

mostly network with other patriots!

also get to know your local LEO’s they will be key in how your area moved forward when the real trouble starts.

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸