Shoulder full of shrapnel but still usable

Hey y'all I'm looking to be of use even though my shoulders messed up I'm a proud american and will fight for my God and country and I understand more then ever the importance of standing up against the left and saving this country and this state I'm from metro Detroit and I'm moving to grayling, looking for some like minded folks, were stronger together!

• 3 weeks later...

Your to far away from Cadillac area at both locations but yeah, you would be very useful.  You could help train, plenty to do at base camp like rear security, cook, mechanic, quartermaster etc.  Lots to do.  Good luck finding a home.

A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV