It will be decided in the Supreme court, the main stream media doesn't choose who our president is.

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

3 hours ago, ggreer2626 said:

Would like the answer to this myself

2 hours ago, Wethepeople2a said:

Curious myself. 

The time will come all by itself without provocation and you will have your answer. Until then, keep the moral high ground, continue doing the things, and train with like minded people, if you can find any.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

10 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

The time will come all by itself without provocation and you will have your answer. Until then, keep the moral high ground, continue doing the things, and train with like minded people, if you can find any.

Exactly!  I posted this very same response to a similar question over a year ago.  No need to ask if or when it will be time to fight.  When it is time you will know it without a doubt and won't need to ask this question.  Until then do everything else short of that to win and turn this country around.  Just get ready as best you can for if or when it does start.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg

3 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Okay. So we don't fight yet, but what if groups like ours, Pro-Trump, etc. Start getting attacked. Ex. "Riot" control, Antifa, and BLM? Do we let them walk all over us or do something about it? Just asking our limitations.

It is everyone's right to defend themself under natural and God's law.  Starting an attack is another matter entirely though.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

lfr.jpg

8 hours ago, Lieutenant_Target45 said:

Okay. So we don't fight yet, but what if groups like ours, Pro-Trump, etc. Start getting attacked. Ex. "Riot" control, Antifa, and BLM? Do we let them walk all over us or do something about it? Just asking our limitations.

Well you need to ask yourself what are you doing to put yourselves in a position to be attacked in the first place.

The answer is very simple, when you are attacked you defend yourself. However if you put yourself in a position where you can be attacked... you're doing it wrong. Roger that LT?

Edited by Wolfenstein
Responed before realising LFR nailed it already.
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Well you need to ask yourself what are you doing to put yourselves in a position to be attacked in the first place.

The answer is very simple, when you are attacked you defend yourself. However if you put yourself in a position where you can be attacked... you're doing it wrong. Roger that LT?

I agree, it depends on the situation, my question is regarding to how BLM and Antifa have acted, they've attacked disabled people and people who can't defend themselves, if we defend ourselves, won't we just end up like Kyle Rittenhouse?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Lieutenant_Target45 said:

I agree, it depends on the situation, my question is regarding to how BLM and Antifa have acted, they've attacked disabled people and people who can't defend themselves, if we defend ourselves, won't we just end up like Kyle Rittenhouse?

Cowards can't stop themselves from targeting low hanging fruit. Timing is everything along with keeping the moral high ground. When you have 1 Rittenhouse you have an example made. Different ballgame when there's 1,000,000 Rittenhouses.

The key here is Rittenhouse inserted himself (solo non the less) into the fray too soon. Bad strategy and he's paying the price. Need to make this a learning experience for everyone on what not to do.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

We do need to listen to the advice of those here that are advising patience. We all went through the lockdown the riots, the clown in his basement , Democrat Governor's holding cities hostage for political gain, Congress holding up relief bills with no regard for the people they represent and the people and businesses they're wiping out, vilifying a legal supreme court nominee (who we dont deserve by the way. She's freaking awesome). The press not reporting a lot of really bad news, even Fox screwed us, yadda, yadda. 

My heart is screaming for some justice, and I'm Pissed off in a way im not sure i understand. This election was the first true hope we had for a win for the good guys for a change, because we've earned one, and now they want to take that too. 

My wife keeps telling me that President Trump has a plan and he has us covered, but I don't know who he can trust anymore, so we have to give him time. 

But make no mistake, if they swear Joe and the Hoe into office America dies. And if America is going to die then by God history will tell about the American's who fought to save it.

We'll kick ass, when the time comes because that's what Americans do. 

So I'm gonna try and think happy thoughts about cooler weather, big Bucks and sitting in my tree stand for hours cursing squirrels. 

God bless America and President Trump. 

• Like 7
  • Winner 1

You need the legitimacy of a larger political org that will call the shots. If you haven't started one or connected with one then you should wait till something is pushed that gives you legitimacy with the general public

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Relic said:

You need the legitimacy of a larger political org that will call the shots. If you haven't started one or connected with one then you should wait till something is pushed that gives you legitimacy with the general public

but sun tzu says the general has too seperated from the leader political

https://suntzusaid.com/book/3

//

There are three ways in which a ruler can bring misfortune upon his army: #

(1) By commanding the army to advance or to retreat, being ignorant of the fact that it cannot obey. This is called hobbling the army//

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Relic said:

God help the revolution, unsupported by the populace, to fight a superior military that holds zero sympathy for enemy they oppose.....

Me (just now)

and loving it 

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Love 1
On 11/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, Wolfenstein said:

That moral high ground is what has us where we are right now. They don't play by the rules and sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Task1 said:

That moral high ground is what has us where we are right now. They don't play by the rules and sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

These motherfuckers........

Oh well hell, by all means, go run in there and throw some lead! When you're fucked your QRT will come scoop you up, high fives will be in order and.... Merica!

Oh, and while you are here basically calling people with working brain cells pussies you're doing what? TALKING? Where's this fire you speak of Squid? Free tip - carry some burn cream.

Seriously, what's your excuse? Nobody's seen your good works on the evening news. Trigger finger feeling ok?

But hey, it's all good. When you, Rambo, Braddock, and a few WindTalkers clear out the teenage and young adult threat on our hands (bruh I know, scary shit, emiright?), we'll send you guys to handle the REAL THREAT.

Can't fucking wait.

This goes for all you motherfuckers talking a big game.... not one of you have taken a shot. Let me explain something to all of you, real motherfuckers don't say shit, they just fucking do it.

You want to lose the moral high ground? That's cool. You'll be running solo, because nobody wants an asshole when they already have one.

I'm not picking on you per se, Task1. Your comment wasn't that bad. But this sentiment I see everywhere. Premature actions carry severe consequences. All you bitches telling people to jump in the fire need to shut your shit holes and lead by example. And I assure you, we will use those examples to the fullest, on what not to do. We'll call it the Ritten House Rules.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

It will be decided in the Supreme court, the main stream media doesn't choose who our president is.

a few things have to play out first.  I think it's obvious there's been voter fraud and if the Trump administration can produce hard indisputable evidence, then this will be over turn and he wins.  

after that, shit will hit the fan internally within borders as well as internationally.  lets not forget that nations and fundamental religious groups want to rip this country apart, and enslave all of us.  even with all of our faults, we are still the envy of the world.  you think those attacks in Europe recently were a coincidence?  I think it's just a dry run on what they have planned here.  reports of Chinese troops being moved onto the Canadian/US border (which I still haven't seen hard evidence to confirm.)

just be at the ready.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tommy2x4 said:

shit will hit the fan internally within borders as well as internationally.  lets not forget that nations and fundamental religious groups want to rip this country apart, and enslave all of us.  even with all of our faults, we are still the envy of the world.  you think those attacks in Europe recently were a coincidence?  I think it's just a dry run on what they have planned here. 

just be at the ready.  

BINGO!

Media calls it for Biden, Trump takes victory via Supreme Court, left looses it's shit. Chaos ensues. Regulators Mount Up.

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

This forum is so open I'm not sure how far a real response would get or what it would accomplish. I am praying and hopeing  to the leaders of militias to come up with a response. There has to be a response even if it is a universal call to meetings of all area code militias individually with a prescribed nation wide agenda for discussion with results that are talliable in defined catagories for the leadership to organize rank and file members and present demands to leader locally, state and federal. I would suggest that these include defined goals to establish plans for political interaction with local, state and federal officials with defined demands based on restoration of the election process and Constitutional guarantees. Next exercises for marches/protests on state and federal grounds with those militias consensus derived demands in hand (i.e. vote recalls, removal of states Attorneys (they control the elections). Media, own brand of media as in the new media, such as SGT Report etc, should be prearranged to eb rpesent and dissemination routes in place for this to go viral. We can deliver with those protests to government officially summaries of fraud in their states and case numbers of any suites.  Clearly we need to develop a plan. The Militia is the last stop to defend against tyranny and we are seeing that put into place in real time. While this may not be the deamt of response of militias clearly most have just organized and not battle ready units. However, we have members from all walks of life with special talents in law, medicine, local, state and federal government that can be tapped for our movement(s). 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
7 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

These motherfuckers........

Oh well hell, by all means, go run in there and throw some lead! When you're fucked your QRT will come scoop you up, high fives will be in order and.... Merica!

Oh, and while you are here basically calling people with working brain cells pussies you're doing what? TALKING? Where's this fire you speak of Squid? Free tip - carry some burn cream.

Seriously, what's your excuse? Nobody's seen your good works on the evening news. Trigger finger feeling ok?

But hey, it's all good. When you, Rambo, Braddock, and a few WindTalkers clear out the teenage and young adult threat on our hands (bruh I know, scary shit, emiright?), we'll send you guys to handle the REAL THREAT.

Can't fucking wait.

This goes for all you motherfuckers talking a big game.... not one of you have taken a shot. Let me explain something to all of you, real motherfuckers don't say shit, they just fucking do it.

You want to lose the moral high ground? That's cool. You'll be running solo, because nobody wants an asshole when they already have one.

I'm not picking on you per se, Task1. Your comment wasn't that bad. But this sentiment I see everywhere. Premature actions carry severe consequences. All you bitches telling people to jump in the fire need to shut your shit holes and lead by example. And I assure you, we will use those examples to the fullest, on what not to do. We'll call it the Ritten House Rules.

I look at it this way, most "patriots" lack the fortitude to get away from that computer chair and the ones that actually get out of the house are just trying to mess with people that have the same goal. I don't toot my own horn because I know what I have done and will continue to do. Some say let's wait and see but honestly that is the biggest fault we have.  We are law abiding citizens,  responsible citizens,  but at the end of the day, all that it is getting us is situations like the one we are in now. If some of us would actually go out and make a presence (not to backstab or sabotage) then the opposition would know they have a fight on their hands if they want to take it there. Sometimes just the mere presence of a group is enough to calm things down, I know because I have seen it. In times like these it's either you get or get gotten. Moral line has to be blurred at times. I know I could do it because I have. I also know that some just can't and that's fine but dont sit there and preach about someone not doing when they arent doing themselves.  And your advice is noted, I work alone because I know I have my own back. 

• Like 2