Glitch my eye. Given the info here and.what I know about computer programming, I'd bet my ass it was a rigged election, and the FBI is likely in the midst of it, falsifying votes for ole Joe.

I regard Pelosi as much as she regards the unborn.

Here is some comfort concerning what is going on:

It says in The Book "touch not the Lord's annointed", meaning those He puts, or in many, probably most, cases, allows to be in power, as He allows many wicked to be in high places. Don't mean we have to help them, though.

• Like 1

It's not a glitch.  This very smart cat found the voting machines that were supposed to be air-gapped (not connected to the internet) were connected, and manipulated remotely the whole time.  Oh and someone at CNN helped with some server infrastructure which they shut down this morning.  This is wild.

https://archive.md/PVGRM

https://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1324859663700013060

This Dominion company also has a lot of dark web traffic like we wouldn't notice.  lol.  It's funny seeing politicians try and be sneaky.

Hey CNN! Why was there "scorecard" traffic through your corp servers?
Why did you shut down those servers this morning?
Why are scorecard fingerprints being scrubbed?
If you are innocent, isn't that evidence to prove it?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, GlowNog said:

It's not a glitch.  This very smart cat found the voting machines that were supposed to be air-gapped (not connected to the internet) were connected, and manipulated remotely the whole time.  Oh and someone at CNN helped with some server infrastructure which they shut down this morning.  This is wild.

https://archive.md/PVGRM

https://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1324859663700013060

This Dominion company also has a lot of dark web traffic like we wouldn't notice.  lol.  It's funny seeing politicians try and be sneaky.

Hey CNN! Why was there "scorecard" traffic through your corp servers?
Why did you shut down those servers this morning?
Why are scorecard fingerprints being scrubbed?
If you are innocent, isn't that evidence to prove it?

Wonder if the pathetic sugar pants in our government are going to do anything about it? Not that all are bogus, but, a great many...

• Like 1

The Republicans might at best put up a token effort to do something but at the end of the day they will do nothing.  I'm willing to bet they have a small part to play in this.

• Hello 1
20 minutes ago, DawyneB said:

The Republicans might at best put up a token effort to do something but at the end of the day they will do nothing.  I'm willing to bet they have a small part to play in this.

I hold many of the Republicans in slightly less contempt than I do many of the Democrats.

It needs to go back to no more career politicians. No more huge salaries. They do what needs to be done, then they go back to a job, and living among we the people, in reality. Bet that would change some attitudes.

If Biden or whoever wins legitimately, so be it. But it's becoming obvious that he probably didn't.

If he did, it'll be another four years of a buncha useless Republicans sitting on their hands, whimpering, doing nothing.

• Like 1