all militia be on high alert

all militia in USA need to be ready to defend freedom since Biden won election you all know he and his goons will come after us and Gun owners CIVIL WAR is upon us time for all to come together as one in the coming fight for freedom this is a RED ALERT 

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If we allow the Liberals to "steal" our elections, we are no better than Venezuela.  And we will be come Venezuela in the future.  This election has been stolen and who will stand up for Trump until this is over:  Will the supreme court stand up; will the states stand up (Most will not--they are continuing with their "steal this election".  Do you want to live as their slaves?  This is what it will come down to.  Of course they are very powerful.  Do believe they have the Chinese on their side ready to come in and fight.  Our president needs all of our support or we will be treated like the elderly people at the MAGA DC March.  Hit on the head, thrown down, spit on; while the police watched.  Also, states are going on more lock down.  So be ready, more are going to come to lock down.  More are going to lose their jobs.  More suicides will be on the rise (yes, my son's friend already commited suicide.).  Be ready and start developing a very good plan is all I can say--or forever live as their slaves (unless you are one of the elites.)

• 'Merica 2
8 minutes ago, Trump American Patriot said:

If we allow the Liberals to "steal" our elections, we are no better than Venezuela. 

That's not fair to liberals, like Tim Pool, for example, who align themselves with common sense. But as we know, common sense isn't common. But to be more accurate it's Marxist Communists who are stealing these elections aided by stupid liberals.

Edited by Wolfenstein
  • Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

Ur mostly correct trump patriot but the biggest issue is not many see through all thats happening to unstand whats really being pushed on us  most are blind or scared to see through all this virus bs  most people think im crazy for my thoughts and outlooks  but its right there infront of everyones nose. Hopefully more people open there eyes soon 

• Like 1

Oh, I have Tim Pool blocked on Twitter.  He must be saying things I don't like.  I would think you are more of a Millennial??  Bernie Sanders supporter?  That's fine.  To each their own belief.  I actually tried to change my name on this site--but they will not allow me.  I'm not sure how long I will stay on here as I'm not really seeing any good coming from it.  I need to get on another site where they can actually verify their members.  So I will not be posting much more.  I can also see "spies" coming on here to see who actually is supporting Trump--which I really don't like either.  either way--wishing you all a good, free life.

• 'Merica 1
1 minute ago, Trump American Patriot said:

I'm not sure how long I will stay on here as I'm not really seeing any good coming from it.  I need to get on another site where they can actually verify their members.  So I will not be posting much more.  I can also see "spies" coming on here to see who actually is supporting Trump--which I really don't like either.  either way--wishing you all a good, free life.

Ok, take care.

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

Some of the the leftist media is already targeting sites like this. Some have mentioned Mymilitia.com by name. They are trying to make us out to be the extremist agitators while defending BLM and Antifa . Scare tactics by the media and big tech in an effort to silence us. We can’t let this happen or they win, which is the end of our Republic. We must stand our ground and do whatever is necessary to keep our freedoms. Do not let your guard down, stay alert, form a strong group that you can trust and train as if your life depends on it. Because it does!

“Saepius Exertis, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas”

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Bulldog said:

Scare tactics by the media and big tech in an effort to silence us.

It's simple - media is business and provocative reporting sells. It's not PC to take the same stance on one group as it is another, so of course they are going to create boogeymen. I say it frequently - the last real journalist with a shred of integrity was Edward R. Murrow and journalism died with him. What you have left is nothing more than agitprop.

• Like 1
On 11/18/2020 at 1:37 PM, Wolfenstein said:

That's not fair to liberals, like Tim Pool, for example, who align themselves with common sense. But as we know, common sense isn't common. But to be more accurate it's Marxist Communists who are stealing these elections aided by stupid liberals.

Agreed, unfortunately Tim pool has been leaning harder left to appease his liberal audience. Refusing to admit there is enough “evidence” to “prove” wide spread fraud is a loss of brownie points in my book. 

5 hours ago, Reservedfella said:

Agreed, unfortunately Tim pool has been leaning harder left to appease his liberal audience. Refusing to admit there is enough “evidence” to “prove” wide spread fraud is a loss of brownie points in my book. 

No he hasn't. He has been pretty constant. He says many times now that im not gonna call it fraud cause fraud means someone has intent. And since right now. There isnt evidence or better said proof of any one or group causing the irregularities.

He also said the right leaning members who watch my videos are gonna be mad and the left wing watchers are gonna be mad cause he hasnt fully sided with one or the other.

He also states that he is just reading what he sees and giving you his opinion.

Guess pretty much all reporters lean left regardless of what they really feel cause if they say what they think its pretty much the end of there journalism career   cause all media oulets in this coutry is Democrat owned and ran   

7 hours ago, CaptObvious said:

Irregularities is not fraud until you can prove it is going that way. And his voice is clearly annoyed with all of this. He also wants Trump to win. Hell he voted for Trump.

Hundreds of signed affidavits swearing they were coheres, intimidated into or witnessed fraud in a perpetual manner is actual evidence. Project veritas  even has video evidence of admittance to such things. All of which has been documents in a very short time frame from multiple states. Not to mention any other “irregularities” that point to fraud. This brings up the question, in a different reality where genuine mass fraud has occurred, what would “proof” look like? Apparently hundreds of witnesses isn’t enough to prove it.

7 hours ago, CaptObvious said:

No he hasn't. He has been pretty constant. He says many times now that im not gonna call it fraud cause fraud means someone has intent. And since right now. There isnt evidence or better said proof of any one or group causing the irregularities.

He also said the right leaning members who watch my videos are gonna be mad and the left wing watchers are gonna be mad cause he hasnt fully sided with one or the other.

He also states that he is just reading what he sees and giving you his opinion.

I’m not trying to bash the man, I watch almost all is videos but IMO he has refused to admit proof, and recently I have noticed him word his points in favor of his Biden supporting audience. I’m not talking about vote counts in certain counties as evidence, those are irregularities. I’m talking about the 100’s of witnesses who swear to the fraud. Those brave men and woman are not irregularities, they are the proof.

Point being @Reservedfella
who is the fraudsters. And other then veritas and affidavits which is evidence of fraud not yet proved to be proof of said fraude. I guess what it is semantics.

I will also say it's telling that dominion wont answer any questions and certain people who jave direct information, are seemingly gone and unable to ne contacted. This is evidence of a fire, not proof of a fire.

21 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

Wheres theres smoke theres fire. And shits smoking like Cheech and chong.

Hey I met chong once, I don't think he knew who he was.

But yea, I know. That's why I noted that its semantics.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1