Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump

Fox News was calling states for Biden before CNN and MSNBC were!  We've always known they were controlled opposition for the Left but now they have come out of the closet and no longer trying to hide it.  It's an all out attack now that is why Fox is now out in the open with the rest of the MSM.  Notice who does our live news ticker at the top of the landing page?  OAN One American News!!!

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I question OANN but always assumed FOX was CNN in greyman (since 2006, as a little kid I assumed this). I practically live by a Buddhist saying, 'question everything, what you are told, what you see, even what you think'. If it is true, it will survive scrutiny, if it cant be questioned it isnt worthy of the label of truth. 

• Like 2

What’s Hannity going to cackle about now? Let’s see how many fox associates move to other news networks. My bet is none... OANN is holding the narrative of the right and actually stepping things up in their reporting and lectures.

Edited by Highlander 401