High Compromise of the United States

In 2018 I did a spread sheet and I noticed all the states that were key were Democrat run after they stole that election.  You may check your selves.  

More interesting is that every state that produces Gold except Montana is Democrat run.  The level of compromise is high and this is not random mathematically.  I would encourage all of you to examine this for your selves.  Even if Trump is victorious in this, they have the ability to shut off around 83.2379% of our Gold production.  The Federal Reserve did announce they were ceasing the printing of cash and by Christmas we would not have cash currency.  Use Duck Duck Go, do not Google.  I would like to encourage you to use Tor and if you can, get a second hard drive and Install Ubuntu 20, the latest release and use Tor.  Yes, it's not as user friendly but it is far more secure then Windows and is Unix based, of course, the base is now called "Linux" due to change's.  Also, get a VPN.  Check out OpenVPN from here on out.

Use Firefox in Ubuntu for general browsing.  Use Tor for other purposes and be sure your VPN is legit.

Edited by I3DI
  • Like 2

I dont believe that it is a matter of gold. However all of these states also have high population cities that DOMINATE the state politics, usually less than 5 cities which run the entire state (Oregon is more red than Kansas or Georgia, yet everyone just assumes every Oregonian is a hippie leftist) AND have large amounts of logistics. Gold is important to world politics, Taking out logistics hubs and shut down movements of daily goods (food, toilet paper, OTC pain medication, diapers, etc.) nullifies gold and the people of that jurisdiction. 

• Like 2

Dems are run by China. China knows WTF its doing.

• Like 1

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
-JFK