Members state of mind is concerning

So many people want to be George Washington and so many more who are Henny-Pennies.

Dear Average Joe,

It is very important that we do not get caught up in the minutiae and politics of our current state. Everything that we see in regards to this insurgency is 100% scripted. Every action is numbered in order in a play book and the actions are spread over every aspect of our condition here in this country. This war has been developing for many generations and the play book hasn't changed. The enemy will tell you what they will do and many years later they will act it out. Rinse and repeat. This is a slow grind over multiple generations. Your reality is fabricated.

Do not let yourselves get bogged down with the details. Instead use them as a temperature gauge to inform yourselves just where we are at in the timeline of things. We are becoming emotional, distraught, and fragmented over nonsense and things we cannot change. We must be clear headed and as cool as a cucumber and the only way to do that is to take a step back, detach yourself mentally, and see things for simply what they are. Nothing more, nothing less. When you let "it" be what it "is" you can see "it" for what it is and respond correctly. The stress you may feel from the news is nothing compared to the stress of combat. Understand this. If you're flipping out now.... I'd hate to see you when it starts getting slightly uncomfortable.

There are many things we all need to be doing but understand not everyone can do the things. So many people asking what to do, do what you are capable of.

We need to TRAIN.
I think it's safe to say that the majority of us are so spread out that most of us don't even know a single like minded individual to talk to in person, let alone train with. And you can't train much without instructors. So what can you do? Well, understand it is late in the game and you don't really have the time to get up to speed if you're not already. So, walk (que Pantera please). That's right, just walk. Twice a week walk an hour out and an hour back. Once comfortable with that start adding weight and take good care of your feet. Over time work up to a 50lb pack on your shoulders. This will get your entire body in shape.

We need to PREP.
This concept is very simple. Imagine the power goes out, and stays out. What do you need to live? Cut the water from the sink and 90% of the population is dead in 3 months. Nobody knows how to live if the utilities are gone. This is part of the enemies playbook. So what do you need? Food. Water. Shelter. Fire. If you haven't started stacking food and storing water by now you are going to have some issues. Like death for starters. It costs approx $1000 for 1 person to store 1 year of food. Storable emergency food is great but costly. Canned goods have a shelf life of 2-4 years and are cheaper to acquire. Don't go out and buy 1000lbs of pinto beans if you don't eat pinto beans daily already. Store what you normally eat. Water storage is cheap but requires space. 55gal barrels are under $100 each. Get a pump. Water collection is required to resupply so you need a good water filtering unit. Rain barrels to collect water if you live in a house. One at every downspout. Know where natural bodies of water are in your area but remember, the predator stalks it's pray at the watering hole.

We need to stay VIGILANT.
Calm cool and collected. Head on a swivel. Do not go looking for the fight. Patience. It will come to you. Understand the actions against you are scripted. Understand you are dealing with evil. The vast majority of us are operating solo. Understand this is by design, just not your design. But once we pass the threshold where we no longer need to ask ourselves "What and When" we will hopefully be able to link up with others in our areas. This will need to be done out of sheer necessity for survival. However is you insert yourself into the fray before your time you will find yourself removed from the fray permanently. Then what good are you? Sooooo....

We need to be SMART.
Understand the enemy. They will employ tactics similar to the tactics used by the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS. They will seek support from foreign nations like China, Russia, Iran, etc. Be it supplies or personnel. Understand the news being reported is designed to steer you emotionally. They want you to respond in an untimely manner so that they may crush you. And for those of you itching for war but never experienced it first hand... be careful what you wish for. WAR is HELL and DEATH follows close behind. You will see and experience the absolute worst of humanity. Prepare your soul and your mind.

Many will say "WE NEED TO ACT NOW". Understand the enemy wants you to act now. Many will say "WE MUST BE PROACTIVE". Understand in order to be successful we must be ready to respond while keeping the moral high ground. Many will say "DO UNTO THEM WHAT THEY HAVE DONE UNTO YOU". Understand playing the enemies game is a losing strategy. They wrote the playbook and made the rules. They are playing checkers. Start playing chess.

When you turn on the mind control device (TV, Radio, Internet) just observe, take it all in, and understand the script. It's a literal play by play. Don't get excited about it and bent out of shape. Understand it for what it is. We are all being played like pawns. Both the good and the evil. Our advantage is knowing it.

Understand this is all designed to take place over years and decades. But the enemy knows it's time is short. It's all or nothing for them now but to the ones pulling the strings, patience is deemed a virtue, and as far as they are concerned... they already own the world. That might be so, but their problem is they don't own you. The time has come for this world to have a new landlord and we are the landscapers. So sharpen them lawnmower blades and be ready to plant some freedom seeds. Just be careful you don't start planting in the wrong season. The seasons change without your help or influence. Lets keep it that way.

Signed,

Another damn George Washington preaching to the choir.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Winner 4

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

The politics in our country is not the biggest problem I see. It's the people that are in our communities that are working to destroy our heritage and our very existence. Where I live my grandchildren are humiliated for being white. They were asked to write an essay apologizing to there fellow students for that fact. I've got a daughter in law that had to drop out of school because she is very pretty and was attacked daily by thugs. My son was kicked out for defending her. This was 10 years ago. My mother who is 80 years old was followed out of Walmart by a group of illegals and her purse was stolen at knife point. I live in a rural area where it has always been very quiet and clean. Now it's boom boom all night and our street is lined with vehicles with people screaming and cursing at the top of their lungs so they can be heard over the boom boom. Our ditches and roads are littered with trash and never mowed. Our roads are so bad you have to drive very slow to dodge the craters that are everywhere. Our citizens are attacked in their own homes with many being murdered. We have the highest taxes in the state and we get nothing for them. Drugs are everywhere. This is the quality of life that the Democrat Party brings. If Biden is declared the winner it will only get worse. I'm sixty years old and I am damn tired of it all!

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

At the latest, from a modern day perspective, it started about the same time the USA was Founded. At the earliest, we must go back to The Original (3 part) Lie that far too many of the Left have bought into hook, line and sinker and its patient, long lasting subtlety will, in the 60’s words of the South’s first Black Congresswoman, Barbara Jordan, PC (aka Cultural Marxism) will drown this country. A careful reflection on the Georgia Guidestones will easily bring to mind Biblical prophecies, the five stages of possession and, the hardest to comprehend, the true battle is not “out there” rather in our minds. Perhaps the hardest to wrap our minds around, it is irrelelevent what we do, what the insane (def: Lat: unclean, as in possessed) world does or even what the lord of this world does, it’s all in God’s ultimate time and plan; world leaders talk of peace but we know whatever the causes (cosmic or earthly catastrophe, assorted forms of Nephilim return, world destroying bombs far worse than hydogen, whatever) it will be beyond even our, the combined world’s capability, thus requiring The Lord’s return with His entire Angelic Army that our even trying to postpone these End Times events are futile for there is One Ultimate Plan and, strangely (def: other worldly) it makes us even wonder if we should even try to change things. We are cautioned to care not for tomorrow for there is enough evil just in the today. So, what One Purpose does that leave us if not The Great Commission?  Except for defense of self, family, friends and Country which, technically, excludes offensive response, we find ourselves caught in a strait betwixt a conundrum. At this point, all we can do is pray for this Country’s greatest leader ever, President Donald J Trump!

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

Very well stated Wolfenstein. Do you mind if I share your "letter" with others I know?  It is all too easy to let our emotions control our actions. And understandably so in these times.  We must be smarter than that. Those that run by emotion are weak, unstable and a danger, even though their hearts may be in the right place. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mikey58 said:

The politics in our country is not the biggest problem I see. It's the people that are in our communities that are working to destroy our heritage and our very existence. Where I live my grandchildren are humiliated for being white. They were asked to write an essay apologizing to there fellow students for that fact. I've got a daughter in law that had to drop out of school because she is very pretty and was attacked daily by thugs. My son was kicked out for defending her. This was 10 years ago. My mother who is 80 years old was followed out of Walmart by a group of illegals and her purse was stolen at knife point. I live in a rural area where it has always been very quiet and clean. Now it's boom boom all night and our street is lined with vehicles with people screaming and cursing at the top of their lungs so they can be heard over the boom boom. Our ditches and roads are littered with trash and never mowed. Our roads are so bad you have to drive very slow to dodge the craters that are everywhere. Our citizens are attacked in their own homes with many being murdered. We have the highest taxes in the state and we get nothing for them. Drugs are everywhere. This is the quality of life that the Democrat Party brings. If Biden is declared the winner it will only get worse. I'm sixty years old and I am damn tired of it all!

Examples like these are what motivates all of us to end this. Hang in there Mikey58, it's going to get worse before it gets better. And when they call you a racist for wanting to live in peace, thank them for the compliment and remember, Satan calls God a devil too.

• Like 2

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

1 minute ago, Wolfenstein said:

Examples like these are what motivates all of us to end this. Hang in there Mikey58, it's going to get worse before it gets better. And when they call you a racist for wanting to live in peace, thank them for the compliment and remember, Satan calls God a devil too.

#TRUTH

• Thanks 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Today, by and large, those born say, from about 1990 on, may have a scant understanding of word meanings (forget grammar!), particularly, racist, racism; but, generally speaking, such words are used in a gather-up fashion to mean anything they don't agree with.  Evidences of such ignorance (def, lack of knowledge) lies in their total (and brainwashed) inability to even be able to discuss issues.

• Like 3