To all members,

JD “DOC” Fraley has stepped down and he ask if I could step up.  I decided that I will step up and be lead. I’m a military veteran and I know that all of us members have our own skills and we are patriots. I would like us all to meet sometime soon and have a get together so we can all be on the same page.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mogul Military said:

To all members,

JD “DOC” Fraley has stepped down and he ask if I could step up.  I decided that I will step up and be lead. I’m a military veteran and I know that all of us members have our own skills and we are patriots. I would like us all to meet sometime soon and have a get together so we can all be on the same page.

Looking forward to it.  Thanks for stepping up.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Mogul Military said:

To all members,

Just let me know when and where I will be there. Thanks for stepping up man.

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.