Sydney Powell Exposes Massive Vote Stealing to Bartaromo, FoxBusiness

Sydney Powell has led by defending General Mike Flynn against Corrupt Deep State DOJ led criminalization of support for President Trump. Sunday morning, Maria Bartaromo interviews her with blockbusting expose preview.

Sydney Powell now serving on Team Trump tells us the brutal, ugly truth: THIS IS COUP ATTEMPT #4 or 5...(I’ve lost count):

“THERE HAS BEEN A MASSIVE AND COORDINATED EFFORT TO STEAL THIS ELECTION FROM WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA, to delegitimise and destroy votes for Donald Trump, to manufacture votes for Joe Biden, from having dead people vote in massive numbers, to absolutely and fraudulently creating ballots only for Biden — we have identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously have a mark for Joe Biden and no other candidate....”

THIS giant scheme includes using computer algorithms to calculate the margin of votes needed to “win” states for Fraud Biden, as well as Black Ops apps used to flip vote counters from one candidate to another, as used in many so called  “color revolutions” abroad from Ukraine and Belo-Russia and the Middle East (by Soros funded or allied “Foundations” and the US State Department).

”...We have got to fight tooth and nail in Federal Court to expose this abject fraud and the conspiracy behind it!...” states Powell, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Bbz-8sI-8

GOOD LORD! A CONSPIRACY SO VAST IS UPON US! May God save the USA! Patriots Arise and be counted to True The Vote!

Edited by TomPaineTrump
Bolding

Powell and Team Trump legal folks will file lawsuits beginning Monday.

Educate family and friends! Protest in the streets! Lobby your R legislatures (Wisconsin, Michigan, NC, Arizona, Georgia, Penn)!

There will be Red Fascist scumbags to face off and fight when the 5-4 SCOTUS decisions come before Christmas! Keep you powder dry, Patriot friends!

”My Vote, My Life” because “ True The Vote!” The Battles soon coming won’t stay peaceful for long!

My action outline for the struggle into December, maybe January — “Kill Media Lies, Protest and Educate Fast!” — shall be posted in several hours.