Finally, some GOOD NEWS about the election! IT'S NOT OVER!

Unless you've been living under a rock as a conservative, you will have noticed that many conservative and/or independant news media that didn't play ball with the liberal propaganda machine has been deplatformed, shadow banned, banned, or under constant attack. That was all to make sure that the main stream media controls the flow of information. You put the plan demic and this election fraud together and it's obvious that it was all in preparation for this. 

...But the deep state's efforts have failed! I use infowars, theepochtimes.com and a few other places to keep tabs on what's going on, and you won't find this anywhere except the front page of theepochtimes.com:

1. WI, MI, PA, NC, GA, AZ, and yes, even NV are ALL GREY!!!(as in neither blue or red, as in undecided). 

2. There are lawsuits going on in 10 ten different states and they're making a lot of headway.

3. The fraud is being exposed, and the exposure is making a difference! Most of those grey states are either in recount status, or fixing to be in recount status. 

4. In these lawsuits, investigations, etc, you have DOZENS and yes I mean DOZENS of witnesses presenting their testimonies in court. These witnesses are poll workers, ballot observers, etc. These witnesses testify about ballot machines being connected to the internet, fradulent ballots, etc. There is also a mountain of evidence in the form of video footage that's being presented as well.

BOTTOM LINE: The election is NOT OVER. 

Meanwhile, as of me making this post, most other main stream maps show a lot of those grey states as still blue. That may change but that's what I saw right before making this post. Main stream media is not talking about anything related to the truth about this. Fox News is only slightly touching on the possibility of this being election fraud. Meanwhile, infowars and theepochtimes is knocking it out of the park when it comes to actually reporting the news and not liberal propaganda. 

I depended heavily on infowars for the last four years along with redstatewatcher.com, but haven't been able to get much information lately out of both news sources. Infowars broadcasts is basically repeating the same information over and over again(although very accurate information, but not NEW information). However, theepochtimes.com has been more forthcoming and they keep a status of the election map up to date on their front web page. I ended up downloading their app, and subscribing to it to have access to even more information. 

I hope I'm not coming across as a spammer or some kind of a commercial in this post. It's just my duty as a patriot to let you guys know that there are still good journalistic information sources out there! And so far, theepochtimes is doing the best job in keeping us informed, only not a lot of people know about theepochtimes due to it not being run by a mega coporation, social media censorship, etc. So I'm doing my duty as a citizen and leaving this post here for you guys to know. If it's ok with the admins, I'll leave replies to this post here when I find out more updates. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 2
Guest O sleeper

I look at the Epoch Times every day, as well as Redstate and Townhall. 

If I'm in the mood for something humorous, I'll go to the Babylon Bee.

This is good information. I honestly trusted Fox news and i don't believe they all knew about it. If you watched Bill Hemmer's face when they flipped AZ to blue just as he's laying out the Ass Whooping that sleepy Joe is taking, he didn't know. 

That was the first step in the operation, Trump had just taken Florida by a good margin and i believe Texas was about to go, plus the big lead in PA. But when they lost Florida they knew they were screwed and fast forward to today. I just deactivated my Facebook account because you can't trust them and frankly its getting to big for it's britches. Im not watching any of, my wife is a true Patriot so she keeps me apprised. 

I can't watch the news because the sight of Joe or the Ho makes my blood boil. The last few weeks i couldn't wait to watch the fucker talk, because every word was a shovel of dirt on his chances of winning...what a MORON. 

I think I got off track, i just needed to vent. 

God bless America and president Trump. 

• Like 1

Infowars exposed a long time ago that the FOX news network was started by a leftist who wanted to capitalize on conservatives by making a leftist news network that 'passes' as a conservative news network. Infowars also predicted BEFORE the election that Fox news will be the first news network to call states for the left before the other news networks in order to avoid the appearance of 'right wing bias'. ...and sure enough....THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. And the more fox news tries to cover up the fact that the battle isn't over, the more they are exposing themselves for the fraud that they are. Tucker Carlson is a real right wing journalist but he's only there(whether he knows it or not) to help sell the lie that Fox news is a conservative news network. The below video further proves this:

Edited by Burned_Follower

Is everybody noticing that Democrats now are talking about "we're all americans and we need to unite"

My answer to that is....FUCK YOU. It's like watching a thief that you robbed you on national tv move into your house. Or having a rapist in the operating room while his victim is giving birth. I would rather lose every person I've ever loved in a civil war than live in a country run by Joe and the Ho.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, ggreer2626 said:

Is everybody noticing that Democrats now are talking about "we're all americans and we need to unite"

My answer to that is....FUCK YOU. It's like watching a thief that you robbed you on national tv move into your house. Or having a rapist in the operating room while his victim is giving birth. I would rather lose every person I've ever loved in a civil war than live in a country run by Joe and the Ho.

Long live James Woods!

3F25E92C-E806-4579-96FC-82BEC4714489.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Cool 1
56 minutes ago, ggreer2626 said:

Better Dead Than Red (communist)!

• 'Merica 1

These fucking Commie Snowflakes want me to unite under threats from AOC and her bunch of Communist Henchmen and Bitches with captain marvel haircuts? 

Here is a congresswomen stating they have compiled a list of conservatives and Patriots that will be punished. WTF?

That is a fucking threat to the American people and she needs to be immediately removed from office and charged with treason .

How they keep getting away with this bullshit is amazing. How does a US Sworn Congresswomen be able to threaten the American people because I simply voted for someone else?  I have had it with the Squad of Tyranny and they need to be removed from office. They really suck ass.

Edited by Sons of The 9
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Sons of The 9 said:

These fucking Commie Snowflakes want me to unite under threats from AOC and her bunch of Communist Henchmen and Bitches with captain marvel haircuts? 

Here is a congresswomen stating they have compiled a list of conservatives and Patriots that will be punished. WTF?

That is a fucking threat to the American people and she needs to be immediately removed from office and charged with treason .

How they keep getting away with this bullshit is amazing. How does a US Sworn Congresswomen be able to threaten the American people because I simply voted for someone else?  I have had it with the Squad of Tyranny and they need to be removed from office. They really suck ass.

If we had a D.O.J. that was worth spit, they'd be arresting her. If we had ANY politicians that were real, they'd be pushing the Feds to do it.

Trump is a leader, not a politician!

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

NEW UPDATE(11.11.2020, 5:22pm, eastern standard time):

todaysstatts.jpg

Note: if the above image doesn't look right, left click on it. When it appears in a second window/tab, press ctrl + to zoom in. 

So it is only day 3 since the lawsuits began to take back this stolen election, and already you have several states that have gone from blue to grey, two states that have gone from grey to red, and also seats gains in both the house and senate. As far as I have read, the change in numbers for the house and senate is due to the mysterious dominion sofware glitch that mysteriously only helps dems. Those seats were gained when these glitches have been found to flip thousands of votes to the blue side. Once the glitch is fixed, the red side wins. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up having a majority in the house as well as the senate.

Source: theeepochtimes.com

also, I regret to announce that I have some bad news:

I have discovered that redstatewatcher.com has exposed itself to be just as much of a trojan horse of a news network as fox news. 

How I discovered this: 

1. Earlier this year, redstatewatcher published a news story about fighter pilots in the United States military chasing UFOs, video footage to back it up, and Uncle Sam coming out admitting this is real and they have a group of people working for Uncle Sam to investigate this mystery. But that's not the red flag I found in this news story! The red flag I found was that they published this story and treated it as if it's a new story...but last year they published the EXACT SAME STORY, along with the main stream leftist controlled media as if it was a new breaking story. I called them out in the comments section on that UFO news article. All I said was, "You published this story last year, why are you acting like this is a new story?" I was banned shortly after that and haven't been able to comment on it since. What's interesting, is that the main stream media at the time repeated this UFO story the same time redstatewather was doing it and main stream media ALSO has been treating it as brand new breaking news. Why on earth is this happening? Why UFOs of all things? I have no idea. 

2. As of yesterday, redstatewatcher published news stories, that talked about the election being over, and has stated that Trump lost and is refusing to accept the results. This was when I realized that this is the second time I caught redstatewatcher being in league with mainstream media. So be warned, redstatewatcher is another news network, like the drudge report that either has always been a trojan horse, or has recently been taken over by the left. 

Edited by Burned_Follower
  • 'Merica 1

We are all being led into something that none of us can identify. I can't get away from propaganda from one side or the other. All I know is, I AM RIGHT AND GOOD. But I don't exactly know who the enemy is. Cause its a very obtuse scope im looking through.

You look the slightest bit to the left and all you see are lies and corruption. And to a point, I think that is how the left views us on the right. All I see right now on the internet is election fraud this, and ballot fraud that. And I am just mentally exhausted from seeing it. I'm exhausted because from my little position here in this great country, I know who was righteously elected president. And so do you. I'm tired of seeing all the hoop jumping. 

I'm not one of those "this means war" "we're gonna fight the gubment" kinda guys. But at what point will it be time for us to be those guys? How far will we be pushed? Even if Trump pulls off this election (which I hope he does) I think this country will just limp along for another 4 years. And I say that because the D's are still in govt to opose any and everything Trump tries to do. They are proving right now that our election system cannot be trusted. So good luck voting them out. And it ends up being yet another "system" that needs a complete overhaul. And that list is long.

I'm starting to thing the little W word is inevitable. Sooner or later. I fear that if the left isn't dealt with, they will check-mate us one day. And for those who aren't familiar with chess. Check mate is game over. No re-dos. No reversals. 

20 minutes ago, 2 Cents said:

We are all being led into something that none of us can identify. I can't get away from propaganda from one side or the other. All I know is, I AM RIGHT AND GOOD. But I don't exactly know who the enemy is. Cause its a very obtuse scope im looking through.

You look the slightest bit to the left and all you see are lies and corruption. And to a point, I think that is how the left views us on the right. All I see right now on the internet is election fraud this, and ballot fraud that. And I am just mentally exhausted from seeing it. I'm exhausted because from my little position here in this great country, I know who was righteously elected president. And so do you. I'm tired of seeing all the hoop jumping. 

I'm not one of those "this means war" "we're gonna fight the gubment" kinda guys. But at what point will it be time for us to be those guys? How far will we be pushed? Even if Trump pulls off this election (which I hope he does) I think this country will just limp along for another 4 years. And I say that because the D's are still in govt to opose any and everything Trump tries to do. They are proving right now that our election system cannot be trusted. So good luck voting them out. And it ends up being yet another "system" that needs a complete overhaul. And that list is long.

I'm starting to thing the little W word is inevitable. Sooner or later. I fear that if the left isn't dealt with, they will check-mate us one day. And for those who aren't familiar with chess. Check mate is game over. No re-dos. No reversals. 

Congratulations, welcome to the folks in the middle. I don't use the word "enemy" rather instead I substitute "threat", because the term enemy has kind of come to imply a requirement of martial action.

In reality the threat is very, very asymmetric, and pretty much dependent on where yo ulive. As an example: The government of California is a threat to their citizens liberty and freedom, whereas the government of Portland is a threat to their citizens physical safety, and the government of the city of say Anchorage is frie4ndly to their citizens liberty and safety. So it's really dependent on where you are at as to what the threat from the .gov is. Here our elected democrats are almost to the man/woman very moderate/right. Not so in places like Portland.

There's a reality about the federal government, and many people miss it. You have all these elected people go up and typically become members of an artificial oligarchy. But in reality they hold little to no true power. The threat from the federal government rests in the Senior Executive Service, most of which endures from administration to administration. These kleptocrats create their own little empires and look to expand their influence and authority at every chance they get. I have seen them blatantly lie to elected officials, and the person they are lying to knows it's a lie but they will stand there nodding because the "formality" of the exchange has to take place if it is ever investigated. This is the swamp folks have been talking about for decades now. You can vote till you're blue in the face but that bureaucracy is the real cancer in the system.

Add to that the violent useful idiots that often are enabled and even co-opted, often by elected officals. Well, yeah of course they are a threat. As always, area dictates the threat.

• Hello 1
On 11/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, ggreer2626 said:

Democrats now are talking about "we're all americans and we need to unite"

Yea, feels like we're a battered wife, and told to put the sun glasses on because they only did it because they love us.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1