Jump to content

Simplify Site for Navigation and Networking


Recommended Posts

Does anyone find that it is difficult to navigate this site? For example, shouldn’t we be able to communicate with our unit members easier to facilitate actions and or requirements within them? It seems that multiple menu items lead to the exact same place. Efficiency and cohesion is crucial to a fighting unit. Can we simplify or modify at all? Any ideas?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranger3% said:

Does anyone find that it is difficult to navigate this site? For example, shouldn’t we be able to communicate with our unit members easier to facilitate actions and or requirements within them? It seems that multiple menu items lead to the exact same place. Efficiency and cohesion is crucial to a fighting unit. Can we simplify or modify at all? Any ideas?!

 

One thing about this site is the owners and wrench turners are responsive to feedback and suggestions, but sometimes you have to be really specific in any changes you are suggesting. There is a list of things that need to be done however the webmaster isn't full time and gets them done as he can. If you have a suggestion post it here and I'll make sure it gets put up in the admin area and considered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranger3% said:

Does anyone find that it is difficult to navigate this site? For example, shouldn’t we be able to communicate with our unit members easier to facilitate actions and or requirements within them? It seems that multiple menu items lead to the exact same place. Efficiency and cohesion is crucial to a fighting unit. Can we simplify or modify at all? Any ideas?!

 

Can you give a specific example to what you are referring to?  Not really following what you mean.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

 

Can you give a specific example to what you are referring to?  Not really following what you mean.

 Yes, the Militia menu along with a couple others seems to bring me right to blogs/postings. I find myself running circles when looking for new content within my units.... it brings me to nationwide units, which is good, but I’m always back to the same spot. If that makes sense. Is it possible to categorize units with leaders handles, etc.?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ranger3% said:

 Yes, the Militia menu along with a couple others seems to bring me right to blogs/postings. I find myself running circles when looking for new content within my units.... it brings me to nationwide units, which is good, but I’m always back to the same spot. If that makes sense. Is it possible to categorize units with leaders handles, etc.?

 

Are you using a cell phone or computer?  If you are using a cell phone the site is a bit clumsy and we currently don't have an app built for it.  If you are using a computer it is optimized for that.

 

image.png

 

 

image.png

 

 

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

 

lfr.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.