it is funny how all these glitches took placed in Democratic ran states where they figured they could get away with it.  I dont recall if it was here or my local radio show i heard this but all those voting machines were sold to these states was a company run by Pelosi's husband.  

• Like 1

Megatron...

then we buy 4 more years to prepare.

but you dont care cuz your a troll.

which is why we booted you from the 920 network 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

1 hour ago, Cb85 said:

Megatron...

then we buy 4 more years to prepare.

but you dont care cuz your a troll.

which is why we booted you from the 920 network 

Not that I am concerned about your keyboard patriotism.   A trump win isn't going to buy you anything.   You have go be the biggest dumbass in the world to assume the left will stop fighting trump even if he wins.    

They wanted this outcome..   so they can justify burning the cities down.  Get a clue or think through the issue and stop worshipping a man.

Its pathetic to see how many of you praised the guy who attacked the second amendment and yet did nothing to stop that as well.

Enjoy the end man.   It's going to collapse and we have to prioritize and keep our family and homes safe.   You're not going to do a damn thing beyond that.

• Like 2

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Yes i know its called a color man psyc opp. 😉

yes all politicians are a choice between 2 fallible ppl. No one is perfect.

i can fight the good fight without a bump-stock. I cant fight that fight with out a semi auto. Just because i pick which hills to fight/die on dont make me dumb ass. If you think trump and Biden are equally bad than your one in my opinion.

ive had 3 LEO’s this last week tell me we are headed for a civil war. Our group continues to reach out to our sheriffs to let them know we got their back and to encourage them to stand up for the our constitutional rights.  
they will feel empowered to do so if they know patriots have their back. If they dont we have plans for that as well.

how bout YOU get a clue. You dont know nothing bout me.

you don’t understand trump cuz your the political right purist. Trump is doing his best given the political shit storm he walked into.  
To you the best is the enemy of perfect. 
your on an island amongst a sea of patriots.   Our group disagrees on some things but we all are constitutionalists.  

we are playing the long game. Which means not just protecting our families but also preserving freedom for our children’s future.

what did you do to stop him attacking the 2A huh.🤔 nothing. 

that group in Michigan tried something.....  you going to do something stupid like that I suggest dont tell me cuz im gonna report your stupid ass to the FBI. 

Your behind a keyboard too. Does that make you a keyboard patriot too??

most patriots are getting connected by networkers like me. So id say we need more keyboard warriors not less.  
Every one wants “to do something”

want to do something productive. Stop hiding and start networking and training others outside your group.

you wont because being Gray is more important to you than building numbers and reaching out. 

we have a different vision that doesn’t make us wrong. Just different.

Maybe even better.....

Edited by Cb85
  • Like 1

civiliandefenseforce.org

6 hours ago, DawyneB said:

it is funny how all these glitches took placed in Democratic ran states where they figured they could get away with it.  I dont recall if it was here or my local radio show i heard this but all those voting machines were sold to these states was a company run by Pelosi's husband.  

Imagine that! Kinda like Lady Bird Johnson owning 51% stock in Bell Helicopter company, making their most famous debut in Vietnam.

"We've no more room for evacuees, Sir!.

"No problem, Sgt., I just got off the phone with the Commander in Chief. He said we can push choppers overboard".

• Like 2

I’m hoping and looking forward to the final outcome of this election. Nothing is set until the electoral college meets. Only then can anyone even begin to “have a plan”. You want to drain the swamp? You’ve got to get them to expose themselves. And that is happening in spades! 
whatever the response is if and when Trump wins only further illegimitizes their self proclaimed power and authority. The election is another large battle in what is going to be an everyday fight for a long time. And we need the victory.

• Like 1

Im mad because there has been so much, soooooooo much evidence against them and nothing has happened. Like how are the Bidens not behind bars, like how is Obama, not facing trial. For real. Its the largest question I have. How can we say were in a Republic, or even a Democratic elected government, when those in power are not held accountable to the rules and morals we all have to follow. Rules for thee not for me. It's disgusting. That was the point of our founding fathers. Its a sad state to begin with when we can't even show them where we at, with out them rolling over in there graves. Disappointed, like fatherly disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1
5 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

Im mad because there has been so much, soooooooo much evidence against them and nothing has happened. Like how are the Bidens not behind bars, like how is Obama, not facing trial. For real. Its the largest question I have. How can we say were in a Republic, or even a Democratic elected government, when those in power are not held accountable to the rules and morals we all have to follow. Rules for thee not for me. It's disgusting. That was the point of our founding fathers. Its a sad state to begin with when we can't even show them where we at, with out them rolling over in there graves. Disappointed, like fatherly disappointed.

They should be thanking God we're not like we were 200 years ago otherwise.... ya know? Politicians didn't fare well for less.

Edited by Wolfenstein
ocd - spelling
  • Like 1

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

12 minutes ago, Ferrum Bruti said:

Funny how one praises, another berates, and suddenly EVERYTHING comes "unraveled". Since we're going to bitch, fuss about the election, about who did what and such and such? 

Lets talk about....facts! 

1: 2008 the Bailout. 

As the economy gets bad, Congress decides to take a loan from "China" to save the US from becoming a flop. Who did that? Democrats! Did we pay it back? NO! 

2: ACA the Obamacare. 

Remember when Obama was president? I'm sure we all do! At some point, Democrats proposed the Affordable Care Act aka, Obamacare. It was the wave of the future for Healthcare or was it? Congress opposed it, and Obama Executive Ordered it. As it turns out those that didn't sign up for it were penalized and owed quite a bit. Me and my wife living proof for 2015 and 2016 1,200.00. It took the Trump administration later to abolish the IRS penalties!

3: Virginia....VIRGINIA. 

Megatron you might want to get Unicron to slap those Galvitron Depends on your ass...because now I go personal on your left favored party!

Lets start with Bob Mcdowell, accused of accepting bribes who happened ALSO to be the LAST Conservative Governor of VA...it later took a court battle to be cleared of any and ALL allegations.

Then there was...Tim Kaine. He made the claim VA had a surplus revenue which was used toward projects. A claim ALSO debunked when butt buddy Democrat Governor Terry McAulffe said VA had NO surplus revenue. Then there was...Charlotteville in 2017 whom had KKK assemble on UVA campus for a rally. A rally for which they had permits for. Who was Mayor of Charlottesville, VA? One Michael Signer.  Funny thing? he is Democrat and jewish. Raises some eyebrows huh? 

Now lets talk about Governor "Blackface" Northam. For starters, he had a picture in a yearbook standing next to a college buddy wearing blackface with that buddy dressed as KKK. Then comes the fact during the VCDL rally against Red Flag Law that Northam has "credible intelligence" that white nationalist were going to storm Richmond, VA all the while while maybe one group tried? The end result was laughable. Then we of course have the OH SO CREDIBLE "Whitmer/Northam" kidnapping plot! Which even now becomes more "questionable" as VICE.com being "credible" calling MyMilitia.com a "Far Right Wing" website. 

So I have this message for you Megatron, tell Northam he's both a coward and an idiot, tell Tim Kaine he's a liar, tell VICE.com their morons, and finally tell Pelosi she's a Potomac Soggy Bottom Windbag past her prime.

Finally for you? Take your Double Barrel BS and stick it where the sun don't shine! 

Cause you just barked up the wrong tree and got mind fucked by the FERRUM BRUTI! Troller since 2009, just look me up online kiddo. I been around longer than you!

😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 AMERICA FUCK YEAH!👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Neat I skimmed all off it.  You seem like a fox News limbo talking head 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

12 minutes ago, Ferrum Bruti said:

Awh, it must be irritating also you might want to also call me a Constitutional Scholar as well? By all means go right ahead...for if you fail to even read any bit? You must be about as lost as Flight 19 Squadron lost in the Devils Triangle with CNN. Looks like you have no one to blame for your limbo but yourself.  By the way, you have permission to lick the bronze balls of TJ himself.  Thomas Jefferson BEEOOTTCCHH!

download (1).jpeg

Megatron is a troll. Its a wonder hes not banned yet.

• Like 2

civiliandefenseforce.org

10 minutes ago, Cb85 said:

Megatron is a troll. Its a wonder hes not banned yet.

Maybe its interesting when people actually have critical thinking and don't all align with your views.  I guess thats trolling. 

I forgot about that loan from China. Was it thru the Federal Reserve Bank? Reason I ask, Wayne Paul, Ron's brother, showed years ago that when they voted it in to existence (rather illegally), they pledged every man, woman and child as security for what is owed. Technically, if they called the USA on what it owes tomorrow, either it gets paid.or.they own America. It makes.sense now. If Sleepy Joe is.in.cahoots with China, and China wants their loan repaid immediately, guess what? Now I'm really wondering.

7 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

they pledged every man, woman and child as security

Yup, just like the Dollar. Our labor is what backs the dollar. And if you have less people working because you're shutting huge industries (fossil fuel, firearms, etc.) down then there's less labor to tax, ergo that dollar is worth less.

No worries. The fed has said they will never default because they can print as much money as needed. ;)  

he said that in response to concerns about covid financing.

civiliandefenseforce.org

Yeah i know skillet. 
i have a few trillion in Zimbabwe fiat currency. ;) 

civiliandefenseforce.org