Hi all,

I am relatively new here. I have hunted all over for any activity in my area. Have had little to no response from leaders in OathKeepers and III%’s or this site. It does appear that there is a lot of new interest. I saw several patriots on the map that had reached out but now the maps are down. If any of you are interested in forming a group, please make an entry of your info here and I will send you a personal message. I think I can at least organize a meet up. Also, if you are going to the Stop the Steal rally in Topeka @ noon on Saturday, look me up. I will hang around the stairway to the Capital and be wearing a camo cap with flag on front and OathKeepers patch on back. Hope to hear from you and/or see you at the rally. 

• Like 2

Hi, I got the app for Telegram. It won’t allow me to advance unless I give it access to my contacts list. Not going to happen. I don’t even have contacts for this group yet. Then it would not allow me a user name even though I followed The criteria.  What do I do next?