Alright, no more games.  No matter the distance in the 706 area code, it is time to meet and train.  I am looking for two types:  1. Prior Service who can still pass a PT test, who can still score minimum at the range, who can use a topo map and compass to navigate, and who can respect the chain of command.  2.  Physically fit civilians willing to go through military style training that includes drill, PT, and all forms of infantry training.  If we start with only two or three meeting a minimum of twice per month, so be it.  There is only one way to be a successful unit:  DISCIPLINE THE MILITARY WAY.  IF IT IS DONE RIGHT, RECRUITING WILL FOLLOW.  I do not fear trolls or any agency who seeks to infiltrate my unit as we are going to obey the laws.  We will not be an offensive unit.  Our duty is to protect our area from potentially violent uprisings....PERIOD.  If you are ready, we will meet this Saturday.  May God grant us unity, hope and success in preserving the USA.

• Like 1

Airborne88, 

You are located north of Atlanta correct? I am located in Trenton GA just over the state line from Chattanooga TN. As soon as I get someone hired in the next few weeks so I can get off call, I'm ready to roll and participate.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

I’m in Augusta and am

unable to come this weekend. I’d have to make plans and all cuz my wife works weekends while I work during the week. Keep me posted. I’m sure I can still put rounds down range as needed and just a little help to get back in physical shape. 🤙🏻

• Like 1

I understand, Mikeyb!  I think our initial goal is to treat this as a Reserve Unit that meets 1 to 2 times monthly.  During the month, we stay in contact through electronic communication.  Getting in shape is tough, but we all can do it.  I'm 53, 6', 208, but I force myself to run 3+ miles 3+ times/week.  If things go bad for our country, the supply chain could be cut off.  If this happens, fueling vehicles and buying food may be stopped.  That's where a well trained militia comes in to protect the citizens, feed them, guard them, etc.

• Like 1

Okay Men!  At least we've got a starting point.  Laidbackmanner, Athens is a bit of a hike, but please consider this a type of reserve unit.  I will work hard on getting good acreage for training.  If anyone has some acreage, please let me know.  NO WEAPONS AT OUR FIRST MEETING.  We sit down, get to know each other, establish communication, chain of command, then we map out training.  We need to establish SOP's including uniform requirements.  Remrmber, we are not rag-tag.  We are professional soldiers in every aspect.  By being this way, we will recruit more.  Dan, Chattanooga is about an hour from me.  Again, treating this as a reserve type unit makes it work.  Jyou87, sounds good.  I'll shoot you an email.  I don't blame anyone for not wanting to share too much info. here, but once we all meet, then we can get contact info.  OUR MISSION IS TO FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES!  IF WE CHALLENGE OURSELVES BY COMMITMENT TO THE MISSION, THEN OUR UNIT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.  I salute each of you for your desire to protect and defend the Constitution.  With most of the squad having things scheduled this weekend, how about next Saturday?

Alright Men!  I'm happy to report one of our newest members has 12 acres in Gilmer County.  He, too, thinks our first meeting should just be simple.  I'll buy to chow, and we'll simply get together, tell moldy war stories and fellowship.  We can establish contact methods, chain of command and other protocol at this meeting.  Yes, some will have to drive quite a distance, but please consider the importance of our mission.  I will email the SGT and Jyou.  We will try to come up with the most secure method of letting everyone know the location of the meeting.  Thank-you SGT Rock for your patriotism and your offer to allow us to train on your land.  I'll send out communication as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

I'm looking forwward to meeting you all.  We need to set lofty recruiting goals, and stealing a page out of the enemy's playbook, I'm confident we can reach our goals.  Our mission isn't about war.  It's about civil defense and spreading the message of how our way is the right way.  I pray this nation doesn't slip into a civil war.  

• Like 1

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.