Emperor Mike Dewine issued a new set of proclamations for us slaves to follow. These include some pretty crappy "rules". And just in time for the Holidays too! I guess the biggest problem I have, is this progressive tightening of his grip over peoples' freedom, all in the name of a supposed deadly virus. Don't get me wrong. I understand taking some precautions to avoid spreading any illness as much as possible. At the same time, there is absolutely no excuse to give up our rights, especially our right to privacy and freedom from Government overreach/surveillance. We are to the point now that the Government is mandating how we act in our own homes. It isn't just about "Social distancing" or "masking" in public. He is now mandating that we not celebrate the holidays with anyone outside of our household. And if we do need to visit friends or family for some reason, we must wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart at all times. This is very dangerous territory for any Government to tread into. And I fear that with all the stress in our world right now, someone, somewhere is going to explode in rage. I fear we are about to see some serious violence from people who don't appreciate being pushed around, especially in their own homes while with their own friends and families. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm just waiting for the news reports to start trickling in. As of right now, I don't see any government representative going door to door to enforce this. But as this tyranny expands, I expect we'll get there. Sad. Oh, one more thing..I just heard that he will be coming back on tv later to address more added restrictions on our in-home behavior. Great.

4vITchGTro.jpeg

• Like 1
  • No Comment 1

Wow.  I just posted a link to the Great Barrington Document  https://gbdeclaration.org/

These politicians are completely drunk with control!  What the SAM HELL happened to serve the people, not rule the people!

Indiana is getting ready to impose further draconian measures too.

I work at a University in North Central Indiana and the loss of reason, common sense and otherwise pursuit of truth and knowledge has been subjugated to control and disinformation.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, GolfFoxtrotSierra_98 said:

Wow.  I just posted a link to the Great Barrington Document  https://gbdeclaration.org/

These politicians are completely drunk with control!  What the SAM HELL happened to serve the people, not rule the people!

Indiana is getting ready to impose further draconian measures too.

I work at a University in North Central Indiana and the loss of reason, common sense and otherwise pursuit of truth and knowledge has been subjugated to control and disinformation.

Thanks for sharing the document link. I've never read it before. Interesting. But yeah man, this tyrannical insanity is everywhere. And it's escalating much faster now than it was even in the beginning. Something else that bothers me, is the fact that these tyrants never mention the fact that the death count continues to plummet. This is a good thing, and should be celebrated. Instead, it isn't mentioned. But they'll sure go on all day with "cases" this and "cases" that. Oh, and you gotta love this: In Ohio, 'probable cases' are counted along with 'confirmed cases'. They make no differentiation. I've heard that from someone I know who works in the County Health District office. If she's right, then that's pretty messed up. Talk about lies in the numbers!

• Like 1

Yeah Brother, that is wide spread on the reporting.  I recall hearing that only 10% of the CDC reported cases in the USA was COVID-19 only related.

LFR had a picture posted of a dead deer on the side of the road saying "died from COVID 19".

Not mentioning specific information is a means to control the narrative they are pushing.  Best way to isolate people, have a pandemic that never ends.  Exceptions are for BLM and ANTIFA domestic terrorist riots only.

All patients brought into hospitals are tested, regardless of the underlying conditions that brought them in.  Any subsequent death are reported as COVID-19.

My step dad is in the hospital right now for dementia related issues but he was tested, thankfully negative, but none the less due to the loss of funds from elective surgeries, hospitals are milking the government tit so to speak.  $$$ for reporting COVID-19 deaths to supplement the loss of other revenues of cash.

Freaking shame.

Be safe brother.

• Like 1