TICKETMASTER MANDATING VACCINES PRIOR TO ATTENDING CONCERTS, GAMES AND OTHER EVENTS

6 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Tiberius wasn't that depraved, and didn't become "depraved" until his later life under the treason trials. In reality he was an excellent emperor even though he was quite clear about not wanting the job. I'd be more convinced if they called the software program "Caligula" or "Nero"....particularly Nero

2 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Tiberius wasn't that depraved, and didn't become "depraved" until his later life under the treason trials. In reality he was an excellent emperor even though he was quite clear about not wanting the job. I'd be more convinced if they called the software program "Caligula" or "Nero"....particularly Nero

I'd definitely agree with that! I'm reminded of the Vatican and their Lucifer telescope.

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

7 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Ancient typo. You can't buy, sell, or trade without a mask....

Masks will eventually go away but the mark will be pushed.    Electronic currencies is the future.   All tracked by the governments 

• Like 1

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

8 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Electronic currencies is the future.   All tracked by the governments 

Fact! Right after the coming world financial collapse. I'd wager coming soon.

5 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

It was a joke...

I caught it, it was a good one.

Edited by Wolfenstein
  • Thanks 1

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

All the more reason to not attend concerts, games, and other events.

This nonsense isn't going to stop until American Patriots hit these people where it hurts--in the wallet. And the election proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are far more of us than there are of them (ignore the fraudulent numbers for Biden, of course).

We've seen it with the NBA. We see it right now with FoxNews. And if we properly band together and give more than just lip service to focused economic warfare in other areas, we'll see it in those places as well. Removing our cash removes these tyrannical, anti-American entities. If you think about it, that's capitalism in a nutshell anyway. Win/win.

Besides, the Left has been "cancelling" things for years; it's time they got a taste of their own medicine. When Taylor Swift can't cover the expense of her tour because there's nobody to pay the freight, we'll be done with Taylor Swift. Again, win/win.

Just like Patriots did with the sports leagues, and just like we're doing now with FoxNews, we simply have to starve the beast to tame it's willfulness. The "Truckers for Trump" event that is supposed to go on soon is a great example of ways in which this sort of thing can be done. If enough Patriot truck drivers follow through with it, the hurting on American business will be enormous, and when business hurts tax collecting bodies soon need Tylenol as well. Efforts like this, structured in such a way to send a warning shot over the bow (like a single day of "protest", anchored by the threat of an even longer one if change isn't implemented) is how we thwart tyranny without having to resort to other means.

Economic warfare initiated and promoted by Patriots is the answer to many, if not most, of America's problems.

• Like 4

I don't like large crowds so I never attend such events.  Ticket Master can kiss my A$$!  😜

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg