7 minutes ago, Carson Proud Boy said:

Haters gonna hate

Very true. 
i just wish we would stop handing the enemy our rifles, and shooting ourselves in the foot.

• Like 1

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

1 minute ago, Cb85 said:

Very true. 
i just wish we would stop handing the enemy our rifles, and shooting ourselves in the foot.

OPSEC has always been one of the primary group and individual responsibilities when conducting force protection. Let that be a lesson to all of us. 

It ain't about hate. It's about not being a terrorist. Calls for unlawful violence and malicious rhetoric will not be tolerated by this platform. This has been made clear. Aside from a few tenured (now banned) site members who remain in the minority, most posts made by people spewing "hate" and violence here are brand new, providing the optics for this article, on purpose.

A word to the wise, don't be a dumb ass.

My 2 cents on the matter.

Edited by Wolfenstein
clarification
  • Like 2
  • Winner 2

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

This is a public space folks. They ARE monitoring every word we say here, and are looking for any phrase they can use or take out of context, to make us look irrational and extreme. In fact they are happy to insert provocateurs here, to get folks worked up, in the hopes someone will say something stupid. In the end, they do not care much whether it is a comment from one of us or is from their provocateurs, as long as they get a quote they can use. But they'd prefer it be us, or at least that we give them responses to their provocateurs' comments that they can use to support their assertions.

Their tactic in this is to ignore the same thing and worse, that is going on on the left, put a spotlight on us, define us as extreme right wing, and "white supremacists,"  while calling leftist rioters and looters "mostly peaceful." They can thereby not only make us look bad but also move the idea of moderate, to the left. Far to the left. And if you vent here, you are simply feeding them. Yeah many here are upset and frustrated by the theft of the election, that is no excuse. 

And they are doing more than just monitoring and writing articles. They are actively investigating us. They are using sites like LinkedIn to scrape personal info. I know of at least two instances of this happening. I am sure there are others. Any site that stores personal info, to facilitate "networking" or sharing, is a data mine for them. And they will cross-reference info from those sites with info from sites like My Millitia, and ultimately dox you. If they can turn over your personal information and some sort of "evidence" of a crime, they will. If not, they will use whatever methods they can to cause you grief. Some of that is unavoidable. But some of it isn't. So be smart, be professional, and stop sharing personal shit. And stop publicly fantasizing about some sort of revolution or blowing shit up. That is not what this site is about. This site has a clear code of conduct. If you haven't read it, you should, right now. If you have but you can't remember exactly what it says, you should go reread it, right now. https://www.mymilitia.com/guidelines/ 

And yes, a lot of the shit they talk about in the article does clearly violate our rules and code of conduct. And no, they never did bother to mention that in the article. Because it is not journalism, it is activism. It's sole purpose is to make us look bad. They want to eliminate any dissent and will use any distortions and even outright lies, to achieve those ends. We can't stop that or control them. We can control ourselves.

• Like 3
  • Winner 2