Hey Guys, 

New here. Just joined because I feel pretty out of loop and isolated, and honestly, pretty helpless. I live on the north shore of MA, but moving to TX or SD at the end of the year. 

In the mean time, I want to start standing up for our God given rights and showing support to the man who put his billionaire lifestyle on hold to be endlessly slandered and dragged through the mud, but showing up to the Million Maga March in DC knowing no one, while facing violent counter protestors, could go south pretty damn quick...

Is anyone heading down to DC from the north east? I don't want to ride with you, nor have you ride with me, I like my space and quiet. But, I would like to have a group to be with, so if SHTF I am not left strategizing on my own... So I guess you don't need to be coming from the north east, just looking for a group of people I can associate with. I may not even go to this. Especially because of the gun laws and seeing most people are complacent and don't want to risk jail time for their God given rights... If we all showed up with our 2nd amendment, they couldn't do anything.

Also, are some of yall carrying your 2nd amendment down there? I hear mixed things of people going full kitted and some going with nothing... Seems like potential suicide to go without anything. The violent left hasn't, won't, and will not be following the laws. 

If I go, I am planning on carrying my 2nd amendment scribe in a concealed area, so that if anyone needs me to read them the 2nd amendment, I have it...

Is this worth going to unarmed? Or are we just sitting around waiting for the shot heard round the world?

• 'Merica 2

Really? No responses?

Yall complaining about election fraud and how Biden wants to bankrupt America but can't get out for one day to show your support to Trump and our constitution?

Is this just an armchair militia forum that I joined?

Not sorry, worked up and fed up over doing nothing. I want to make a stand for this country that men and women died for to protect.

Edited by The_American_Knight
  • Like 1
  • 'Merica 2
2 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Stay tuned, something is in the works but it's not going to be announced until all of the coordination is done between groups.

Gonna have a plan by nights end?

I am not in any groups, but I stand with anyone willing to stand for the constitution and our livelihood

1 minute ago, The_American_Knight said:

Gonna have a plan by nights end?

I don't know, not the primary coordinator. But having had some experience herding cats I would say within the next week or so.

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 2

Oath Keepers and patriots, duty calls!

We must all march on Washington D.C. and directly back-up and defend President Trump as he fights against the ongoing coup that is attempting to steal the election.   Start rolling toward DC now!  Join in on:

1.  Million MAGA rally scheduled in Washington D.C. this Saturday, November 14, 2020, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, at 12pm.
  2. Infowars Stop the Steal Caravan!  Owen Shroyer is leading a caravan of patriots across the nation to converge on D.C. this Friday and Saturday, to converge and join in with the other rally initiatives, all standing together on Saturday. 

Go too www.stopthestealcaravan.com to learn more.  

WE WILL BE THERE, in D.C., and we urge YOU to be there!

• 'Merica 1

Real militia do not do rallies, parades, or protests. I am not in one, yet, but I would think just stay in the woods and train. Unless the rule of law breaks down or the federal government gets draconian, you won't see a true militia out in the streets. You won't see a true militia at all unless you are a member. But like I said, I'm not in one, so therefore don't actually know anything about milita. I just like this site because i'm a constitutional conservative libertarian.

Edited by White_Wolf
  • 'Merica 1

I may be wrong for saying this... I wouldn't show up without my 2nd amendment. Concealed or not. Antifa has already sent out a rally cry to answer the Proud Boy's presence in DC. So with that knowledge, dress accordingly. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, 2 Cents said:

I may be wrong for saying this... I wouldn't show up without my 2nd amendment. Concealed or not. Antifa has already sent out a rally cry to answer the Proud Boy's presence in DC. So with that knowledge, dress accordingly. 

I saw that. Stupid ass anarchist show up in D.C with MAGA gear on and start tearing shit up they are in for a rude awakening.

1 minute ago, 2 Cents said:

You're absolutely right for saying that. It'll be windy.

• Funny 1

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

3 minutes ago, White_Wolf said:

Real militia do not do rallies, parades, or protests. I am not in one, yet, but I would think just stay in the woods and train. Unless the rule of law breaks down or the federal government gets draconian, you won't see a true militia out in the streets. You won't see a true militia at all unless you are a member.

I dont care for words or labels of what a "militia" or isn't. I care for action. Show up and put up, or hang out in your isolated location while the country burns down around you. The fact of the matter is that ProudBoys have more merit and care than any other group that I've seen, while also staying composed enough to not start a civil war - that speaks volumes while they have the action to back it up. They care, do you?

The idea is not to do this for yourself, but for your country and everything that it stands for. Anyone can hide in the woods until the masses come for them.

• 'Merica 2
Just now, White_Wolf said:

I saw that. Stupid ass anarchist show up in D.C with MAGA gear on and start tearing shit up they are in for a rude awakening.

To be honest, I wouldn't know how to answer that situation in a non violent manner. Cause that is their M-O. Dress like the good guys and cause confusion and chaos. 

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1
Just now, The_American_Knight said:

At least they show up and put their blood on the line for this country. 

Been there done that brother... twice. But, I'm not bashful to let someone else risk taking a bullet for me, for once. Whatever happens tomorrow will go down in history im sure. And I will be standing with the ones on the right side of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, The_American_Knight said:

I dont care for words or labels of what a "militia" or isn't. I care for action. Show up and put up, or hang out in your isolated location while the country burns down around you. The fact of the matter is that ProudBoys have more merit and care than any other group that I've seen, while also staying composed enough to not start a civil war - that speaks volumes while they have the action to back it up. They care, do you?

I care enough to lay down my life for the constitution and the country but I have to work tomorrow and I do not think we are at that point where I am needed. I'm just a hunter with a rifle.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, White_Wolf said:

I care enough to lay down my life for the constitution and the country but I have to work tomorrow and I do not think we are at that point where I am needed. I'm just a hunter with a rifle.

That's fair, but at what point do you feel you are needed? The more of us that show up, the more of us that are attracted to show up the next one, then next one, then next one. Otherwise, we expect someone else to do what we need to do, ourselves.

• 'Merica 1