Obviously not calling or condoning violence. AHEM.... ahem! Seriously just clearing my throat here. 

Ok ok.... I see lots of excellent info here in regards to tactics, assault strategies, etc... 

We all are aware (most of us, I presume), whatever freedom engagements we pursue will be met with well-trained, extremely equipped spec forces types.... (whether for $$$, personal glory, tryna impress the girls, and so on, I guess the reasons may be irrelevant ). 

While individual surgical victories will be almost guaranteed; the effectiveness of wider longer-term operations will, in the end, come down to supplies, manpower, firepower, INFORMATION, and let’s face it- cold hard cash. 

Maybe looking at additional venues of resistance.... sabotage and whatnot, as something of a CRITICAL segment of any long-term patriot-resistance operation, should be thoroughly explored and studied. 

In enemy/tyrant controlled areas and regions, demonstrating to the General Public the failures and futilities of their protectors to provide them a modicum of security and public services, will not only be highly disruptive, but instill distrust among them for their overlord protectors. 

Take away drinking water, electricity, traffic control and transportation systems, and the like- the hoi polloi will quickly lose all interest in maintaining the establishment quo. I’m referring to SURGICAL resistance and sabotage. As well as maybe a solid dose of confusing red-herrings (leaving little traces alluding to attacks from Islamic radicals, white Aryan resistance groups, radical environmentalists, and the like). 

What do y’all think??

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You kids be careful out there...  Somebody might get hurt.

It's highly unethical (I'd go so far as to call it evil) and would result in numerous innocent casualties - American Citizens of every stripe.  There are individuals who rely on medical equipment to s

OK, most of that stuff is going to have little to no impact on a threat force because of things like support and supply depots, which believe it or not are pretty heavily guarded during peacetime, muc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DPE Rez said:

Obviously not calling or condoning violence. AHEM.... ahem! Seriously just clearing my throat here. 

Ok ok.... I see lots of excellent info here in regards to tactics, assault strategies, etc... 

We all are aware (most of us, I presume), whatever freedom engagements we pursue will be met with well-trained, extremely equipped spec forces types.... (whether for $$$, personal glory, tryna impress the girls, and so on, I guess the reasons may be irrelevant ). 

While individual surgical victories will be almost guaranteed; the effectiveness of wider longer-term operations will, in the end, come down to supplies, manpower, firepower, INFORMATION, and let’s face it- cold hard cash. 

Maybe looking at additional venues of resistance.... sabotage and whatnot, as something of a CRITICAL segment of any long-term patriot-resistance operation, should be thoroughly explored and studied. 

In enemy/tyrant controlled areas and regions, demonstrating to the General Public the failures and futilities of their protectors to provide them a modicum of security and public services, will not only be highly disruptive, but instill distrust among them for their overlord protectors. 

Take away drinking water, electricity, traffic control and transportation systems, and the like- the hoi polloi will quickly lose all interest in maintaining the establishment quo. I’m referring to SURGICAL resistance and sabotage. As well as maybe a solid dose of confusing red-herrings (leaving little traces alluding to attacks from Islamic radicals, white Aryan resistance groups, radical environmentalists, and the like). 

What do y’all think??

i like  whatnot~!1st then the sabotage LOL

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Funny 1
9 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

hee hee

LOLOLOL my older sister (who I am very slowly but surely chipping away from affection for the establishment) is in love with the beastie boys. 

• Cool 1

It's highly unethical (I'd go so far as to call it evil) and would result in numerous innocent casualties - American Citizens of every stripe.  There are individuals who rely on medical equipment to survive ranging from elderly to young children.  

Nope.  

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1
1 minute ago, RevRifleman said:

It's highly unethical (I'd go so far as to call it evil) and would result in numerous innocent casualties - American Citizens of every stripe.  There are individuals who rely on medical equipment to survive ranging from elderly to young children.  

Nope.  

I haven’t heard of Schlitz beer in a long, long time. It’s pretty decent if you’re aiming towards the cheaper end of beers. So I guess kudos for that. 

That said, innocents always suffer. I suppose that is universally undesirable. I assume you’re talking about hospitals, emergency rooms, and the like. Most of them have very well-maintained and effective generators for backup power. They plan for outages, even long-term outages. So I doubt the casualty count would be very much, if at all. 

One of the tenets of an insurgency (and yes, what you are describing could eb classified as an insurgency) is to NEVER cause any negative impact on the civilian populace. A good case study in how this affects efforts is to read up on the Tupamaros in Uruguay. Bottom line: they failed because they had no popular support.

• Winner 2
1 minute ago, Skillet said:

One of the tenets of an insurgency (and yes, what you are describing could eb classified as an insurgency) is to NEVER cause any negative impact on the civilian populace. A good case study in how this affects efforts is to read up on the Tupamaros in Uruguay. Bottom line: they failed because they had no popular support.

Sure, I get that, but you’re talking about a different place, a different time. Again, the populace need not know who’s behind the sabotage, and again I’m talking hypothetically here. They won’t know what’s going on, they know that they’ve given up freedom for security, but they are not “getting anything in return“. It’s a bit like going into a store, buying a bunch of items for $113, and then the cashier says you still have to pay, but leave without the items. 

• Funny 1

Different place different time, absolutely. However Americans on average are not going to like being inconvenienced by having their electricity cut off, water cutoff, etc. You're basically taking their breads and circuses away. Think about how mad people get when the wifi is down.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Different place different time, absolutely. However Americans on average are not going to like being inconvenienced by having their electricity cut off, water cutoff, etc. You're basically taking their breads and circuses away. Think about how mad people get when the wifi is down.

EXACTLY. That’s the point. It’s what keeps people occupied, dumb, and submissive. 

• No Comment 1
Just now, Wolfenstein said:

And it must be stopped. At all cost.

Yes. I’m not good at sarcasm, so forgive me for being suspicious of you engaging in it (and forgive me if you’re not). The fact of the matter is, people will rarely think or act unless they get a good swift kick in the pants. Few people are “thinking”. They wake up, I have some toast and eggs, go to work, put in eight hours, come back home, and watch “the game“. And then go to sleep. If they’re lucky, they have a six-pack of beer in the fridge and a pump shotgun in the closet. 

Add a few extra steps if they have kids, such as “dropping them off at school“, or “putting them to bed at night“, and the like. But the general picture is the same. The idea being... as long as people have comfort and stability, they will rarely rally against the status quo.

• Like 1
Just now, DPE Rez said:

EXACTLY. That’s the point. It’s what keeps people occupied, dumb, and submissive. 

Vs. pissed off at you for taking away their power, water, and throwing their lives into total chaos?  You do that and you won't have a safe haven anywhere, and will be constantly watching your back because at some point someone is going to turn you in.

You wake them up by highlighting the atrocities being committed, by hsowing how badly the threat is impacting their lives. The ld saying a thousand atta-boys can be erased by one screw up applies in this instance.  Without the people's support why are you even fighting? And what would you be fighting for? If anything you'd galvanize their support of those you are fighting against.

• Like 1
Just now, Skillet said:

Vs. pissed off at you for taking away their power, water, and throwing their lives into total chaos?  You do that and you won't have a safe haven anywhere, and will be constantly watching your back because at some point someone is going to turn you in.

You wake them up by highlighting the atrocities being committed, by hsowing how badly the threat is impacting their lives. The ld saying a thousand atta-boys can be erased by one screw up applies in this instance.  Without the people's support why are you even fighting? And what would you be fighting for? If anything you'd galvanize their support of those you are fighting against.

I’ve already mentioned not claiming responsibility, leaving red herons to environmental extremists, Islamic radicals, and the like... 

• The best ideas are those alive with manly vigor, which rape each virgin mind and fill it with the seed of unborn thoughts.”
  •  
  • To be taken seriously, you must first offend. If you do not, people will say, "Oh, he's just like so-and-so, with perhaps a touch of such-and-such", and forget about you entirely; while if you touch a raw nerve, you at least know that you are on the pathway to the brain. The point is, men will rarely think new thoughts without a jolt, and if you expect them to think the ones you have, then you must first crash your way into their consciousness.