43 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

So where are we meeting up. I saw on the rally site its Freedom Plaza, but all the videos we see is at the BLM Plaza?

Holy shit. You are in DC today? Be careful, this could be the day it starts. I have a feeling the establishment will send in people that will attempt to instigate things. They want chaos that they can blame on Trump supporters.

Keep your head on a fucking swivel. Situational awareness x10.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

Well i plan on being at this time unless something changes. Was asking were people were organizing. So i know were to navigate to on my trek in.

I am on Parler asking an organizer for you right now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cuthbert Allgood said:

Word on the Commie pages is BLMtifa are planning to "blend in" by dressing up in camo, MAGA hats, and other shit. The way to ID them from the rest is they'll be wearing MAGA hats backwards. Be on the lookout and don't be afraid to lay out the soybois.

They said the same at the Lobby Day rally and I didn't see any. Generally they stick out a bit when they try to "blend in". And we, unlike them wont be rioting. So if anyone there sees our side starting to get all... riot'y... just stop them they are not our friends.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CaptObvious said:

They said the same at the Lobby Day rally and I didn't see any. Generally they stick out a bit when they try to "blend in". And we, unlike them wont be rioting. So if anyone there sees our side starting to get all... riot'y... just stop them they are not our friends.

This is why they don't fear you.   This is why we lose everytime.

• Like 1

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

@ American Revolution 2.0 , Sorry I just missed you. Glad to see you had came.

For everyone else, there were thousands upon thousands of people there. I left the plaza and was like man, that was a lot of people. then I saw the marching head to the congress, and was like "holly shit", and there even more people. There was dancing, and playing. Children running, the old the young, all walks of life. It was very humbling to see so many patriot, republic loving people in one location. Really felt aw inspiring.

• Love 1
  • 'Merica 1