The insanity the left has put out there now.

I came across this youtube video and couldn't believe what propaganda the left is having put out there.  If they are truly believing this following video and Trump wins his legal case then this will for sure get scary.  

Libtard warning: this will likely make you mad at the left just don't let it cause you to act in a dumb way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQlarQ0VhU&t=77s

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

Of course that is how it all works now apparently the media is allowed to cut and edit to spin a story the way they want to because of course they financially back the left and a left financially back to the media so they do anything they can to keep control by cutting and editing the videos and the news to go their way and so they can incite fear and disruption amongst normal so that it causes more people to buy more crap. And of course  I am all for freedom of the press but I also believe that the media should be liable for any damages and or death that comes from them spinning falls or half truths that caused damage to property and or loss of life!

• Like 2

Your absolutely right. The left will keep doing this type of stuff in order to continue to have their base stirred up as much as possible. Just incase they need them to burn down the local town and threaten and dox any who dare disagree with them  The press will continue doing this so long as they have cover from their Democratic masters in Washington and can keep getting away with it.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

t

4 hours ago, 27royalmace said:

Of course that is how it all works now apparently the media is allowed to cut and edit to spin a story the way they want to because of course they financially back the left and a left financially back to the media so they do anything they can to keep control by cutting and editing the videos and the news to go their way and so they can incite fear and disruption amongst normal so that it causes more people to buy more crap. And of course  I am all for freedom of the press but I also believe that the media should be liable for any damages and or death that comes from them spinning falls or half truths that caused damage to property and or loss of life!

Any time they edit or cut,.they are probably breaking a.federal law, because in 1978 the government passed a law that makes.any created.work automatically the intellectual, copyrighted property of the creator (provided there's no plagarism). So by doing so, it is.tampering with someone else's work, and, if it alters the intended presentation, they are liable. If.it's untruthful they can also be held liable.  Myself, I don.t buy the producer or author being liable for after action, because each person is responsible for their actions. However, if.coercion exists, then some liability exists. In the case of libel and slander, for example, the intent is.the key. If it is not intended to defame or assassinate one's character, then it isn't libel or slander,.depending upon other circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

Ya Tim Pool did a whole story on this kinda stuff.

Yeah, some bad cops' and feds' informants pulled a buncha covert stuff on me and others, which amounts to harassment, intimidation, libel, slander, all under the table. Then when I let it be known, they tried getting me for a few things. What they didn't know is that those same ones were checked out by the feds years before. Some of 'em might still end.up in prisin, including a cop and fed or two, for orchestrating it. Hope they do, in general population.

And that was after years of.reporting it to their superiors, which made it grow worse. Finally got most of it stopped, thanks mostly to the CIA. Coulda probably got militias on it, too, but the gov gets.paid to stop illegalities.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Buckslayer said:

Absolutely general pop!! Then they will get what they deserve and it for sure isnt the white house!! 

Elitist don't get in trouble.  Only you and I will be murdered by the leos.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

22 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Elitist don't get in trouble.  Only you and I will be murdered by the leos.

On U.S. Army practice qualification day with the M16A1, I hit 49 out of 50 on the combat popup course at Ft. Jackson, SC. The AR15 shoots the same. And.the principles of shooting are the same with any rifle: B.R.A.S.

Lots of vets out here.

I got only 30 on qualification day, the brass were watching me, made me nervous. Over half.ain't bad, though.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

On U.S. Army practice qualification day with the M16A1, I hit 49 out of 50 on the combat popup course at Ft. Jackson, SC. The AR15 shoots the same. And.the principles of shooting are the same with any rifle: B.R.A.S.

Lots of vets out here.

I got only 30 on qualification day, the brass were watching me, made me nervous. Over half.ain't bad, though.

The new course is 40

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton