Are US Truckers Planning a Nationwide Strike Over Thanksgiving? Yes, they are.

This could snowball and end up effecting everyone in the country. Which is why I am posting it. I appreciate what they are doing. Weakening the democrat strongholds could be crucial before January. I would not want to be a trucker driving into these BLM/Antifa/Leftist controlled areas at night anyway. Prepare accordingly as people are already panic buying groceries again in preparation of another long lockdown, especially in blue states.

“President Trump has worked diligently for four long years to protect the rights and freedoms of all Americans, and very importantly the blue-collar workers of this country. Without truck drivers, this country would not survive for long,” said StopTheTires Organizer Jeremy Rewoldt in the Facebook post. “If our leaders to not respect that blue collar truck drivers are having to face domestic terrorism, primarily in democrat run cities all over the United States, and that we do not support the banning of fracking in any way, then we will have our second STOP OF TIRES for FOUR full days.”

https://www.trucker.com/regulations/article/21147731/truckings-reaction-to-election-2020-results

• 'Merica 1

The Democrats and the mainstream media are insane-"...speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron...(I Timothy 4:1,2)...perilous times shall come...having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof...ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth...evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived (II Timothy 3:1-13).

• Like 2

Gee.. where have I been. Must have been some party. I don't remember the first stop the tires. Don't sweat this. The only time I would get ruffled was if they were actively blocking trucks from entering truck stops or fueling ports.

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free.