Biden's Transition Leader Takes Aim On 1st Amendment

Everyone has freedom of speech in this country. You are not free from the consequences of your words. Since laws or torts have been passed such as slander or defamation, people can be prosecuted for saying certain things, only IF they can prove your intent.

In no way, shape, or form will they ever be able to legislate away hate, you can not erase hate by making it a law. That's what their goal is, "hate speech". We have all seen it on Facebook and YouTube censorship. I saw an InfoWars documentary get pulled from YT for hate speech. It was Millie talking about the coronavirus "shadow gate". They have already set their standards of what is acceptable speech online. Now they are going to target those people with legal action. We are being targeted from every direction. If you think the GOP is going to protect you, think again. There are very few patriots left. Look how few stood up and said "Trump got cheated".

• Hello 1
9 minutes ago, White_Wolf said:

Everyone has freedom of speech in this country. You are not free from the consequences of your words. Since laws or torts have been passed such as slander or defamation, people can be prosecuted for saying certain things, only IF they can prove your intent.

In no way, shape, or form will they ever be able to legislate away hate, you can not erase hate by making it a law. That's what their goal is, "hate speech". We have all seen it on Facebook and YouTube censorship. I saw an InfoWars documentary get pulled from YT for hate speech. It was Millie talking about the coronavirus "shadow gate". They have already set their standards of what is acceptable speech online. Now they are going to target those people with legal action. We are being targeted from every direction. If you think the GOP is going to protect you, think again. There are very few patriots left. Look how few stood up and said "Trump got cheated".

You mean to say there are few patriot politicians. We nee more patriots signing up for political work. I feel like I have a calling now. I hate to be a politician. but it be what it is.

• 'Merica 3
15 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

You mean to say there are few patriot politicians. We nee more patriots signing up for political work. I feel like I have a calling now. I hate to be a politician. but it be what it is.

Got my vote. We need more patriots on independent party tickets in local, state and federal elections.

• Like 2

That is worse than them saying they're going to confiscate guns, which reinforces the importance of the Second Amendment.

The day they pass that is the day they've cast a vote for a revision of the Third Reich.

This country is turning more phony every day-"Let no man deceive you by any means...For the mystery of iniquity does already work...after the working of satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...and for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie...(II Thess. 2:3-11).

9 hours ago, White_Wolf said:

Got my vote. We need more patriots on independent party tickets in local, state and federal elections.

Dude i would be a terrible politician. I would just be there quoting dead people amd callong people dumb.