Portland Antifa Exposed (Leadership and Structure).

On Wednesday, 11/11/2020, a Twitter user with the handle Oto666yamaguchi uploaded the result of a two-month wardriving campaign against Portland Anfifa. He spent two months, during the George Floyd race-riots, broadcasting a honeypot wifi-network for Portland Antifa rioters to log into: so he could monitor their network-traffic, and determing who was speaking (and answering) to who. He compiled the results of this research into a massive, 11MB, High-definition map showing over 8,000 active members, with approximately 6-7 obvious leaders. This user was banned from Twitter within four hours of posting his findings. But I happened to be there in time to make a copy of his map. You can zoom in on the image to view individual names within the image. And I present it to you with no further comment.

https://ln2.sync.com/dl/d519e2010/q4iv4dqt-k3hur6pr-m4b5eyqa-gs3b85uw

Edited by Thomas.Hill
  • Like 6

Thank you for posting that. While the folks above are correct t it does help to know something about them. I guess I need to learn how ro monitor a network I set up better. Again thanks for posting that. It does help.

• Like 1

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

4 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

For every leadership you remove another one will replace them it'll be like chasing a ghost

I'm not sure if this is accurate for them. Without leaders this group has shown in the past to be very ineffective and unorganized.

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

My question is, with most modern web services using HTTPS, and secure apps like signal and telegram, even being the access point that traffic goes through gives you limited data...   Would love to see more details on how they giot from encrypted traffic to users, to get an idea on the authenticity.

As an aside, the "picture" looks like the data visualization tool Maltego, which is not cheap... typically beyond hobbyist level stuff ($999 per year, plus subscriptions to third party data providers... can quickly get to several thousand dollars per month)   Pro level stuff if legit.