Have a 2 part question for all.

I’m looking to get a few things for I want to know the best place to get them. 1) where can I get gear and uniforms at? 2) what’s the best ccw license and where should I go to get one? I’m wanting one so I can carry in other states as well. Where is a great place to get a gun? I’m a military veteran.

11 minutes ago, Mogul Military said:

I’m looking to get a few things for I want to know the best place to get them. 1) where can I get gear and uniforms at? 2) what’s the best ccw license and where should I go to get one? I’m wanting one so I can carry in other states as well. Where is a great place to get a gun? I’m a military veteran.

https://www.armysurplusworld.com/
I get tons of gear from them.
CCW depends on the state you currently live in. Get that one first. Then supposedly UTAH had the best out of state coverage. Not sure if that changed.

Firearms are at premium prices right now, so your late to the game. However if you create an account on Gunbroker.com and you have a good relationship with your local FFL, then finding anything you want shouldn't be too horrible provided you have the cash and the background check is good.

5 hours ago, Grey Fox .338 said:

https://www.armysurplusworld.com/
I get tons of gear from them.
CCW depends on the state you currently live in. Get that one first. Then supposedly UTAH had the best out of state coverage. Not sure if that changed.

Firearms are at premium prices right now, so your late to the game. However if you create an account on Gunbroker.com and you have a good relationship with your local FFL, then finding anything you want shouldn't be too horrible provided you have the cash and the background check is good.

I live in Arizona