Watching A Fox News Conference with Trumps Legal Team

It's kind of interesting that the last several days underground news sites have been reporting that a server belonging to Dominion had been seized in Germany, and its all been listed as "false" by all the supposed "fact checking" websites. However during the news conference one of the reporters asked one of the attorneys, Sydney Powell, about it, and she confirmed that a "piece of hardware had in fact been seized". They also confirmed that Dominion was created in Venezuela to give Hugo Chavez the ability to rig his elections, and that it has been used in a number of countries to rig a number of Elections. Anything can happen at this point, I suppose, but I have a suspicion that the Left is about to get Trumped

• Like 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

I thought it was just lovely that right before Obama left office he did an executive order legalizing the use of government propaganda on the American people. 
that is why all the networks are behaving like communist state controlled media more than usual. Because they are!

Hello! I am new here. I watched the live press conference too on Right Side Broadcasting. You wouldn't believe how many people who only watch the mainstream media don't know what is going on! They think that I'm speaking of conspiracy theories. Wow, it is amazing just how much our news is being censored along with big tech.

1 hour ago, RebelNun said:

I thought it was just lovely that right before Obama left office he did an executive order legalizing the use of government propaganda on the American people. 
that is why all the networks are behaving like communist state controlled media more than usual. Because they are!

Lol umm yeah thats not true.   They been using propaganda from the start 

• Like 2

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

Lol umm yeah thats not true.   They been using propaganda from the start 

That being moot...

NDAA 2012 nullified the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. Making it openly legal for government to control media and propagandize it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5%3famp

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

Edited by RebelNun

The raid was reported a while back. The confirmations are coming in now and appear to be reliable.

https://nationalfile.com/the-kraken-sidney-powell-says-campaign-has-evidence-dominion-with-communist-money-stole-election-from-trump/

And this one may or may not be as solid, but one would hope so.

https://distributednews.com/475856.html

The foreign money opens up a lot of possibilities. It also points to a global conspiracy with this election about and around the Great Reset. Biden (Trudeau and Boris Johnson) are using the exact same World Economic Forum banner that says Build Back Better. They're blatantly in on it. Nationalism is in the way. It does seem like there's China money involved. Enemies foreign and domestic.