Are the militias as presently configured capable of resisting tyranny?

I've been trying to build co-operation and co-ordination amongst the various militias.  To turn the militias into The Militia.  Bear in mind that I'm here to learn.  Only constructive criticism is welcome.  And, be civil to one another.

The answer to the title question is, I would suggest, NO!    I am reminded of that line from Lord of the Rings where the elf describes the humans as "scattered, divided; leaderless."  There's no plan, no strategy.  Even if there is, there's no one to implement it.  Do the people on this site even know who they're fighting? Specifically, what target are you actually capable of responding to?  The Lehigh Valley Tea Party, of which I am a member, is a 501(c)4.  This charter comes with certain constraints.  For example, we are not allowed to endorse candidates.  But the constraints that define us also give us direction.  For example, since we are not a political action committee (PAC), we don't have to wait for election season to ramp up activity.  We're active all the time.

What direction do the groups on this site have? If you don't know where you are or where you are going, how are you going to get there?  

Let's get started.

We need a definition of militia.  Not just a legal definition, but a practical working modern definition.   I DON'T THINK MOST OF THE GROUPS ON THIS SITE ARE MILITIA.  They are survivalist/preppers, or private security, or shooter/re-loaders, or dedicated sportsmen/hunters with serious political opinions.  All good in their own way, but is that a militia?  What is the one or two things that separate a militia from all the groups I just mentioned?  We need a definition of militia so we know who is and who isn't.  I would suggest that a real militia has offensive military capability.  That is, if it wants to, it could plan and pull something off.  It has leadership, logistics, numbers (guns on the ground), intel, communications, and the ability to successfully retreat.   This is a far cry from beer and target practice in the woods. 

Know your target.  Who is the enemy?  Specifically, who are you capable of responding to? Is it the government, federal, state, or local? The police, federal, state or local?  The obvious other side--Democratic Party, liberals/communists, media, Hollywood, etc.  Specific groups--ACLU, teacher's unions, Antifa/BLM?  What about the less obvious--CFR, Tri-Lats, the globalists, etc.  Are the bad guys just wrong, or also evil, in a demonic/Luciferian sense? Most groups who call themselves militia strike me as what would be the left-overs of a defeated army.  Little scattered bands in bars and basements, talking and posting, posting and talking.  Which brings up the next big topic.

When to do what, if anything.  Just like we need a definition of militia, we need a definable line in the sand.  Acting too soon is as bad as not acting at all.  Acting too soon might be playing right into the bad guys hands.  But never acting isn't right either.

What to do?  One specific thing is the buddy system.  You know how sometimes a city in America will form a relationship with a city in, say, England?  I think they call them sister cities.  Reach out to the militia next door.  If you're in county A, reach out to the militia in county B.  If you're on the state line, reach out to the militia in the other state, etc.  But more than this, we need a big plan--a strategy--to muster the various militias into a New Patriot Army. I welcome any and all militia leaders to contact me at [email protected]  I would like to host a congress of militia leaders to create an understanding on forming a single larger militia.  Remember: Think Bigger Together. 

• Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1

All militias need to get organized under one banner with a clear mission statement but we must fight as individuals and individual groups.A question must be asked would you rather have a large group attacking you with a battle plan that can be compromised or a million like minded individuals attacking you from a million different directions with a million different tactics will one mission in mind,You're total and complete anniliation?

?

4 minutes ago, Redhand said:

All militias need to get organized under one banner with a clear mission statement but we must fight as individuals and individual groups.A question must be asked would you rather have a large group attacking you with a battle plan that can be compromised or a million like minded individuals attacking you from a million different directions with a million different tactics will one mission in mind,You're total and complete anniliation?

?

Well your not going to be fighting like the patriot movie.   

Militias are small teams harassment elements.   Not front line shock troops. 

You don't need a central leadership . In fact leaderless small teams could accomplish more.

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

Well your not going to be fighting like the patriot movie.   

Militias are small teams harassment elements.   Not front line shock troops. 

You don't need a central leadership . In fact leaderless small teams could accomplish more.

Right on this one for sure. Even in the movie "The Patriot", they fought in guerrilla actions. Disrupt supply lines and weakening the logistic arm, hit and run tactics, small ambushes with the idea of taking small numbers of EKIA but done many times, and so on. It's an issue with any resistance. Look at Vietnam, at a point the Viet-Con got so large at one point they then became a conventional army, and lost the battle. They always worked better as smaller units working with an idea of a goal. Units communicate between each other for intel, troop movements, and collaborative efforts.

• Like 2

If we get to a point where militias are needed we’re fucked but they will come together because they will need to. Go watch some videos on what happened in the Ukraine. Granted they let their military collapse and were infiltrated by Russia but it won’t be much different if it ever happens here. It would depend vastly on how our military reacts to it and if foreign actors get involved.

• Like 1

Well the vietcong was a group of natives in there own land that would not quit or surrender that took on one of the biggest fighting forces in the world and made us look like jackoffs in the end.  Shows exactly what people can accomplish if they want it 

Edited by Joe patriot
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joe patriot said:

Well the vietcong was a group of natives in there own land that would not quit or surrender that took one one of the biggest fighting forces in the world on made us look like jackoffs in the end. 

Same political jackasses to blame for that.

Edited by Wolfenstein

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

33 minutes ago, Joe patriot said:

Well the vietcong was a group of natives in there own land that would not quit or surrender that took on one of the biggest fighting forces in the world and made us look like jackoffs in the end.  Shows exactly what people can accomplish if they want it 

Well you prepared to watch everything and everyone you know die .... because thats what the gorilla wars get you.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

1 hour ago, Joe patriot said:

The VC didn't really beat anyone at either a strategic or on the tactical level, MOF they were pretty much decimated during Tet, becuase North Vietnam used them as a disposable force, even GIAP said later on after the war the VC were useful but not really effective. The American people and the media made the US look like jackoffs. Same crap happening today.

Everyone speculates on "this or that" scenario but in reality it's not really that simple. We can make some generalized assumptions, like there are so many variables and so many actors that from one region to the next the operational environment will vary wildly. 

Megatron has pointed out something consistently over the last few years, and that is small teams are the best answer.  They offer the most flexibility, security, are easier to command and control, easier to support, and if need be easier to assemble into larger elements vs. breaking large elements into smaller groups. Also you'll find that the ability of experienced small team leaders when it comes to practicing mission command, taking the initiative, and improvising when need be are typically better than those of leaders used to a much larger centralized command/control/support structure. 

• Like 2

Remember the article in the Rolling Stone about the Feds arresting a guy who just made threats against some people. The Rolling Stone referred to this very site. So I am sure the lefties and the Feds are checking this site regularly. Thus please dont make threats or plans of attack on this site. You could get arrested. I realise everyone wants to fight against having depraved marxism forced upon them, but we need to be very smart in doing so.

There is a reason the lefties are concerned about militias. They cannot defund us and if all the militias acted together in a coordinated way then we would have the power to do many things to oppose their programs. Thus the lefties browsing these boards will be quick to let the feds know of any threats or plans put on this board, which they could prosecute us for.

IMO the plan forward for militias should be getting together and meeting each other and promoting community. Many people are gonna realize that the lefties programs are stupid and depraved, so the militias need to reach out to them. Having pro American events and get togethers would allow militias to meet face to face and talk about things. In addition having community outreach events would help us get more members and promote our ideas. 

Thus militias need to work on building their interaction and community. This will increase their influence.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Joe patriot said:

What you say is true for the most part.  Don't forget however that they had a very powerful weapon INSIDE the United States.  It's name was public opinion.  The VC never won a battle, and their losses were staggering.  So much so, that the North Vietnamese Army had to bulk up their forces.  Also, their popular support among the population was very good.  As a fighting force the Viet Cong had their place, but the war was won by Jane Fonda and her like.

How are today's militia perceived by the general public?  Do you think they would donate food, shelter/hiding places, money, medical care and supplies to our cause?

George T. is right.  We need to figure out what we want the militia to accomplish: what it's goal?  Then we need to get a "universal" line in the sand on when to take up arms.  Gov. Blackface in VA banned firearms in the Capitol Building, and some were ready to fight... but taking up arms is a move you will never be able to undo; so think very carefully about that.  Your life now will be gone forever, so understand well what you're giving up.  After some consideration, I decided to do the same as the militia at Lexington in 1775.  When come to confiscate my weapons, they will be violating my civil and Constitutional rights.  It will be time to make a stand... but that's just my personal decision.  What that stand will look like, is an important point to discuss.

I've been trying hard to envision what that kind of future might entail.  I came up with an illustration of the Volkssturm in Germany, during WWII... not necessarily their mindset, but the "logistics" of their situation.  They were semi-equipped, organized, and nation-wide.  They lacked anything much heavier than machine guns, for the most part, and faced an enemy vastly superior in number and weaponry.  They were supported by a battered German Army (akin maybe to some defecting US military units).

I believe the "deciding factor" for success is in the will of the people.  If they see us as friendly (what percentage of people want to see the US and the Constitution continue?) we have a chance.  But, if the Marxists in the country outnumber our potential supporters, we won't make it.  As the years pass, and more and more young people are educated by Marxists, the odds get longer and longer.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

Thus please dont make threats or plans of attack on this site. You could get arrested.

And you will get banned as per the site rules and guidelines: https://www.mymilitia.com/guidelines/

Vince hits on something that is critical: public support. Without at least limited public support you're screwed. He's right, they can't defund us to harassment and social/economic targeting are all they have left.  I expect that to change, as we'll probably see more coordinated kinetic targeting like the assassination of Aaron Danielson in areas where the commies have a larger and more active presence and the assumed support of local government.

• Like 2

Let's face it

The term militias don't strike up pride in the nation.    They become a joke or laughing matter.   I applaud the people who go out and train.   Regardless of physical shape age sex or the quality of gear.   However that's the minority of those who call themselves militias

I see more people worried about rank and command when you can't get 5 people to show up to a event once a month. 

Focus on yourself your family and branch to the neighborhood.   You don't need to donate food and try get the media to glory ass kiss you.  The hells angels do all that bullshit and nobody thinks of them as out standing citizens. 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Use DC as an example. Prior to that rally, proud boys had a fairly bad rap due to their Previous altercations and poor media coverage. However, the conservative base has grown somewhat fond of them since the release of several videos showing them stomping antifa who was intimidating and beating trump supporters Returning to their hotels. They’re almost elevated to angels on Parler right now and their recruitment is soaring.

• Like 2

I think, to accomplish any of the goals laid out in this thread, that you are going to need money. I've said several times in other threads that the left currently controls the dialogue, and while that continues we are considered a bunch of well armed gun nut conspiracy theorists with a penchant for white supremacy. The left has sold that lie so well that even other conservatives and other patriotic types actually buy into that belief. If you want to change public opinion you only have some limited options:

1) Start undermining the lefts dialogue on the various social media platforms...and to do that we need to start appealing to more people than the ones that are currently in this group because we are a broken record and keep saying the same things over and over again. Everybody wants to organize, train, and fight, but nobody seems willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty working to solve community issues. Meanwhile the Left has various community outreach programs. I would wager that when all of us were young men and women we had a lot more of an idealistic approach to our communities, and for a lot of us it gave way to cold pragmatism. You want to change the dialogue? Start with our young people. Want to change our youth? Show them WHY capitalism and freedom is a far better choice for lifting people out of the gutter than taking wealth from others.

2) Money. The fact is, is that we need a George Soros and Bill Gates, and we have them...sort of. We have conservative, patriotic, billionaires, who do a lot for the country, but the problem is that the term "militia" has become toxic. We won't get money from any of them, or the general public as well, until we -brand ourselves and are capable of showing where that money is going. We focus way too much on guns and violence, whereas we need to be focusing on community service. To us, George Soros is Satan, but to millions he's a philanthropist who helps out the various communities that he stations his left wing minions in.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
4 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

I think, to accomplish any of the goals laid out in this thread, that you are going to need money. I've said several times in other threads that the left currently controls the dialogue, and while that continues we are considered a bunch of well armed gun nut conspiracy theorists with a penchant for white supremacy. The left has sold that lie so well that even other conservatives and other patriotic types actually buy into that belief. If you want to change public opinion you only have some limited options:

1) Start undermining the lefts dialogue on the various social media platforms...and to do that we need to start appealing to more people than the ones that are currently in this group because we are a broken record and keep saying the same things over and over again. Everybody wants to organize, train, and fight, but nobody seems willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty working to solve community issues. Meanwhile the Left has various community outreach programs. I would wager that when all of us were young men and women we had a lot more of an idealistic approach to our communities, and for a lot of us it gave way to cold pragmatism. You want to change the dialogue? Start with our young people. Want to change our youth? Show them WHY capitalism and freedom is a far better choice for lifting people out of the gutter than taking wealth from others.

2) Money. The fact is, is that we need a George Soros and Bill Gates, and we have them...sort of. We have conservative, patriotic, billionaires, who do a lot for the country, but the problem is that the term "militia" has become toxic. We won't get money from any of them, or the general public as well, until we -brand ourselves and are capable of showing where that money is going. We focus way too much on guns and violence, whereas we need to be focusing on community service. To us, George Soros is Satan, but to millions he's a philanthropist who helps out the various communities that he stations his left wing minions in.

A voice crying in the wilderness...  Thank you brother!

• 'Merica 1

I have said this many times and will keep saying this till we are actually in the fight aka armed conflict.  It is a very bad idea to have 1 leader or a group of overall leaders right now.  That person(s) will have a HUGE target drawn on them as soon as it happens.  Plus, with how successful our enemies are at controlling the narrative and steering people in the direction they want (including us) the possibility of that person(s) being a judas goat is far too high.  As an overall movement we are better to use the Leaderless Resistance model for now.  That is at the national level.  Locally, I do recommend having a leader of each individual unit.  This person's job is to be just that a leader and not a petty dictator ordering people around for their amusement.  This person should be voted on by unit members from within their ranks.

Who are our enemies?  They are the people who's goal it is to destroy our Republic, turn our Rights into privileges, and enslave us.  Right now the front people of those groups are Antifa/BLM/Marxists.  As for who is at the top of that pyramid commanding that cannon fodder.....  That is something we all want to know and eventually will.  Once the armed conflict aka war begins our enemies are the ones we face on the battlefield.  That will likely vary in every AO.  Some areas it may be just lied to US troops.  Others it may be militarized roided up law enforcement, the "respect-my-authorita types".  Others it may be foreign "peace keepers".  And in most places it will be a combination.  Most likely the Bosnian Civil War will be a good example of what to expect on this part.  Enemies in one area but in another area very loose "allies".

What to do and when to do it is a decision each individual and group/unit must discuss thoroughly and agree upon.  They won't allow us a single Lexington Green/Concord Bridge moment.  It will be hundreds spread across the country over a few weeks that will culminate in a war.  Our enemies don't want us to have that single clear event or even cause to rally around.  They want us confused and arguing with each other over it.  Then they have more time to control the narrative and turn the fencesitters against us.  Both sides need the fencesitters in order to win in the long run.  We need them for support and recruits.  They need them for the same and deny the same to us.

I really believe our movement as a whole has been heavily manipulated to believe that all we need to do is have training events where all we do is shoot and drink beer while complaining about how things are.  I also believe they have been extremely successful in making people obsessed with getting the latest most expensive top of the line garbage.  That if you don't have that newest optic you won't be able to get those hits at 700-900 meters with your top of the line M-4gery with customized fire control group and titanium bolt carrier group.  Even though most firefights are under 50 meters.  We should be concentrating on fast target acquisition and accurate shot placement under stressful circumstances.  And the gear you should get just needs to work and last for the long haul with minimal maintenance required.  To me funding doesn't matter.  Because we aren't paid to do what we do and plan to do when we have to get into the fight.   Too many people seem to be obsessed with the gear and weapons thing that they can't afford so they believe their unit/State/the militia in general MUST buy it for them.  Don't worry about it.  Even with all the fancy electronics gear Antifa was given they still aren't an effective fighting force.  All they are is a bunch of stoked up animals that gang up on easy targets.  They don't have the mental capacity for all the fancy gear and any training they get to mean a damn thing.  They are lemmings with little teeth and claws that pretend to be viscous grizzly bears.  In actuality we are the grizzlys that are still hibernating and just want to be left alone.  They are a zombie horde.  Individually they can do some damage but only dangerous in large groups.  Do they have some individuals in their ranks that are dangerous, yes.  But they do seem to be the exception not the rule.  As a whole they will be taken care of just like the hordes of Chicom troops were in Korea in the 50s.  Mown down during their chaotic charges during the fight.

Who is the militia?  Look at what the law states the militia is and use that as a starter.  In the end it will be the ones that will respond when the fight starts.  The ones that will decide they need to leave their families, jobs, and creature comforts behind for a higher calling.  Our forefathers faced the same challenges and had to make the same tough decisions we will have to also.  They had as much to loose as we do.

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/SecurityGuy42

www.patreon.com/SecurityGuy42

www.bitchute.com/channel/securityguy42/

I disagree with some of the statements. You need small groups thats truth and NOT in full combat gear. If you have a solid base meaning a leader or leaders with measures in place and have a plan, things will go smoothly. Waiting to the last minute to group up and have any possible communication shut down on us would be foolish. They know who we are, We stare into our phones all day or sit behind a computer typing nonsense about how we aren't going to let them take anything! Here's a rude awakening, your first amendment has been taken away, prove me wrong! Here is your new amendment Facebook, Twitter, Google, CNN, Fox they talk for you. Message me here if you want to discuss farther or if you really want to join a great group, click on the link below.

http://www.pa-pn.org

• Thanks 1

I believe were at the breaking point of major things happening and i really believe confiscating are guns is gonna be a major issue this year lets be real joe biden pretty much came right out and said it  and when it gets to that point the question is how are they gonna do it? Id guess each states gonna activate local guardsman  now the million dollar question  will these young men and women open fire on there own people to do what there ordered? Cause there gonna be sent to there own dads,moms,uncles,brothers, etc ?  That i believe is whats gonna be the major turning factor of all this in are future 

11 hours ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

I have said this many times and will keep saying this till we are actually in the fight aka armed conflict.  It is a very bad idea to have 1 leader or a group of overall leaders right now.  That person(s) will have a HUGE target drawn on them as soon as it happens.  Plus, with how successful our enemies are at controlling the narrative and steering people in the direction they want (including us) the possibility of that person(s) being a judas goat is far too high.  As an overall movement we are better to use the Leaderless Resistance model for now.  That is at the national level.  Locally, I do recommend having a leader of each individual unit.  This person's job is to be just that a leader and not a petty dictator ordering people around for their amusement.  This person should be voted on by unit members from within their ranks.

Who are our enemies?  They are the people who's goal it is to destroy our Republic, turn our Rights into privileges, and enslave us.  Right now the front people of those groups are Antifa/BLM/Marxists.  As for who is at the top of that pyramid commanding that cannon fodder.....  That is something we all want to know and eventually will.  Once the armed conflict aka war begins our enemies are the ones we face on the battlefield.  That will likely vary in every AO.  Some areas it may be just lied to US troops.  Others it may be militarized roided up law enforcement, the "respect-my-authorita types".  Others it may be foreign "peace keepers".  And in most places it will be a combination.  Most likely the Bosnian Civil War will be a good example of what to expect on this part.  Enemies in one area but in another area very loose "allies".

What to do and when to do it is a decision each individual and group/unit must discuss thoroughly and agree upon.  They won't allow us a single Lexington Green/Concord Bridge moment.  It will be hundreds spread across the country over a few weeks that will culminate in a war.  Our enemies don't want us to have that single clear event or even cause to rally around.  They want us confused and arguing with each other over it.  Then they have more time to control the narrative and turn the fencesitters against us.  Both sides need the fencesitters in order to win in the long run.  We need them for support and recruits.  They need them for the same and deny the same to us.

I really believe our movement as a whole has been heavily manipulated to believe that all we need to do is have training events where all we do is shoot and drink beer while complaining about how things are.  I also believe they have been extremely successful in making people obsessed with getting the latest most expensive top of the line garbage.  That if you don't have that newest optic you won't be able to get those hits at 700-900 meters with your top of the line M-4gery with customized fire control group and titanium bolt carrier group.  Even though most firefights are under 50 meters.  We should be concentrating on fast target acquisition and accurate shot placement under stressful circumstances.  And the gear you should get just needs to work and last for the long haul with minimal maintenance required.  To me funding doesn't matter.  Because we aren't paid to do what we do and plan to do when we have to get into the fight.   Too many people seem to be obsessed with the gear and weapons thing that they can't afford so they believe their unit/State/the militia in general MUST buy it for them.  Don't worry about it.  Even with all the fancy electronics gear Antifa was given they still aren't an effective fighting force.  All they are is a bunch of stoked up animals that gang up on easy targets.  They don't have the mental capacity for all the fancy gear and any training they get to mean a damn thing.  They are lemmings with little teeth and claws that pretend to be viscous grizzly bears.  In actuality we are the grizzlys that are still hibernating and just want to be left alone.  They are a zombie horde.  Individually they can do some damage but only dangerous in large groups.  Do they have some individuals in their ranks that are dangerous, yes.  But they do seem to be the exception not the rule.  As a whole they will be taken care of just like the hordes of Chicom troops were in Korea in the 50s.  Mown down during their chaotic charges during the fight.

Who is the militia?  Look at what the law states the militia is and use that as a starter.  In the end it will be the ones that will respond when the fight starts.  The ones that will decide they need to leave their families, jobs, and creature comforts behind for a higher calling.  Our forefathers faced the same challenges and had to make the same tough decisions we will have to also.  They had as much to loose as we do.

and from my perspective, I see militia groups already coordinating. They just don't do it on a public site like this that is easily trackable. 

• Like 1