MyMilitia - 'BE READY' Inside the far-right American ‘militia networks’ arming themselves for ‘Civil War’ as Joe Biden becomes president

GUN-TOTING militias are arming themselves across America as they fear a coming "Civil War" as Joe Biden prepares to become president.

Hundreds of far-right groups have sprung up across the US and are ramping up recruitment in the fallout from the highly charged election and the coronavirus pandemic.

FULL STORY

• Winner 1
  • 'Merica 2

Raven Tactical Prepper Channel

Your Source For Pro 2A Critical Thinking & Tactics

• Wolfenstein changed the title to MyMilitia - 'BE READY' Inside the far-right American ‘militia networks’ arming themselves for ‘Civil War’ as Joe Biden becomes president

I was wondering why we had about 3 times the normal amount of new registrations today.  Even though the SUN got most of their made up facts ( i.e. lies ) straight out of the communist propaganda playbook, thanks for getting our site name out there to even more true patriotic citizens SUN.  They all know now what a POS communist and yes also fascist propaganda rag you and your fellow cohorts are.  Anyone remember the term "Yellow Journalism" well you epitomize that term SUN.  When true patriots come across your fake news hit pieces by accident it helps direct more of them to our site as they are no longer asleep.  It also helps bring new converts here that are curious to find out the truth for themselves and many of them get redpilled awake from visiting our site.  Well I better get back to vetting all the new accounts registered today, lots of them to go through. 

Yellow journalism:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/yellow-journalism

• Like 4
  • 'Merica 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

26 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Funny, I don't feel far right. Am I supposed to have a card or something? I guessed I missed that memo.

I have a card made up for you, I just haven't had a chance to get it to you yet.  😁

• Like 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg

9 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Don't forget to throw the secret decoder ring in there too! BTW, I'm working it as well.

I only have the one secret decoder ring currently but I'm hoping to get more in the mail soon so you are next on the list Amigo!

image.png

• Like 5
  • Funny 2

lfr.jpg

15 minutes ago, USCDN said:

Alright so you are aware The Sun's Henry Holloway has infiltrated mymilitia.com

I’m sure many have, journalists, feds, etc,... those that are over the top with their rhetoric reveal their true agenda. I’ve noticed already a couple. 
fact is nothing illegal is happening here so they are really wasting their time. It’s almost funny

• Like 6
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, RebelNun said:

I’m sure many have, journalists, feds, etc,... those that are over the top with their rhetoric reveal their true agenda. I’ve noticed already a couple. 
fact is nothing illegal is happening here so they are really wasting their time. It’s almost funny

True. But the media is about revenue, and sensationalism sells. Rather than some old boring "Patriots gather to train in first aid tasks" which won't generate a lot of views the title "Right wing militias train for bloody gunfights" is how they generate interest. Make no mistake, the media and journalism is business. and real journalism died with Edward R. Murrow.

• Like 6
  • Hello 2
1 hour ago, RebelNun said:

And if you see anything even remotely being posted that is illegal or against guidelines, then please report it and the admins and moderators will take care of it from there.

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Winner 1

This paragraph, taken from the above listed article from 'The Sun', reveals their grammatical ineptitude:

"Despite his insistence he won, Biden and his vice president Kamala Harris remain expected to be sworn in on January 20.". Lol. Someone needs to invest in a dictionary and a phonics lesson, a lengthy one.

Otherwise, the article is so slanted and biased that it's obviously an attempt to blast the right to organize and bear arms, in case of the need, not to promote it.

The writer could just as well have stated something like, 'George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams have been ramping up efforts to organize armies against the British, who have demonstrated their willingness to achieve peace and security, in spite of being unjustly blamed, in conspiracy theory stories, for harming citizens and usurping their basic human rights'.

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 2

Having my name doesn't bother me at all.  They have all of your names also just as we/I have some of their names.  It's the outcome that matters!

The Sun wrote an accurate account of things that may happen.  SOL for the rest of them

This reminds me of the time a Texas Game Warden asked some of my friends that I hog hunted with with catch dogs many years ago of where I was hunting at that night.  One of my friends called me the next morning about this, I called the Game Warden's home, he was asleep, I told him who I was and said that I was informed that he asked about me that last night.  I told him that I spent too much time in the jungle in Vietnam for him to ever find me.

So, get smart, join a unit and get your shit together.

Airborne!

• Like 3