Statewide militia meeting?

I’m looking into the interest in having a statewide militia meeting/rally. We need to get our shit together as a state. I figure it’s a good opportunity to meet new people of like mind, strategize and possible set up a cell notification system can be used to request assistance in your area from your militia brothers and sisters. Things aren’t gonna get better so we need to get organized and some comms setup.

I am checking with some connections in the Ennis area looking for a private 10 or so acres that we can use and camp on for a weekend. If anyone has or knows anyone who has an acreage we could use for a rally/ meeting contact Tac Trained Killer. I’d be willing to organize it with some help. Tell me if you’d be onboard with something like this. We gotta do something other than type.

• Like 3

Timothy K Martin

You're correct a meeting a agreement on mutual organization and potential action to potential events, needs to be made. Sadly I think many deep down fear it. Or perhaps don't realize just how much it is needed.

Edited by MikeYDawn
1 hour ago, Tac Trained Killer said:

If I don’t hear a lot more interest in this, I’m not gonna put my rep out there if no one is gonna show up. This is a big commitment.

Give it a little time; not everybody checks here daily.  I'd say at least a week to ten days, then you'll know better where you stand, participation-wise.  Then, have you contacted any units/leaders directly?  That could speed up dissemination and the response rate of those who are interested.

What is your contact information?  How can people find out more from you?  Who, What, Where, When

Edited by John Last
  • 'Merica 1

I hesitate to give out personal contact info on here,  but I am checking this site daily so I will respond to any messages. You are right I should be going to the group leaders. I will give contact info thru pm but not open forum. I’m sure you can understand that.

Timothy K Martin