ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

"The NHS has issued new advice about the Pfizer vaccine, which states: "Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/09/pfizer-vaccine-uk-body-tells-people-with-history-of-allergic-reactions-not-to-get-jab-yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

On 12/10/2020 at 8:03 AM, GolfFoxtrotSierra_98 said:

This is especially true using mRNA techonology which alters the DNA of the recipient. 

Use to think the "walking dead" was a TV show.  Starting to believe it was a premonition.

Well, on that one show, you can knock 'em down with a club, so we shouldn't waste ammo. But throw 'em a raw rabbit first, before getting too close to 'em. Lol? Maybe not lol, could become reality? Hmmm...

• Like 2

toddslee1.png

The Blood Of These Deaths Are On The Hands Of Power-Hungry Politicians

- 'For the victims of lockdown, the greatest crime of the 21st century'

Drug use, hunger, suicides deaths, depression, are just some of the causes of more than 100,000 Americans dying due to the overreaching and unconstitutional lockdowns.

Previously we discussed NY Governor Andrew Cuomo and the blood on his hands over the highest death rate of elderly in assisted living or retirement homes, after he dictated that those health care facilities, housing the most vulnerable of U.S. citizens, must accept recovering COVID patients.

That piece led to further research and some of what I saw was chilling.

STORY CONTINUES HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

5b.png.3ccfd38c22a061a1e85c996dad95abb1.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

2 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

You're right. He's a lying, conniving, manipulative, Nazi-style tyrant.

Makes me have more confidence in the American populace, though, seeing people wake up to the facts and doing what they can about it.

But so many are still asleep. Its all disheartening.

• Like 2

cap3.png.d5b8eaa1e50956e3a5cbc0f8f3fa2ba8.png.cf8fb62a2ef84977ae0cf273f73ac8c9.png

Dr. Fauci says Covid vaccine trials on pregnant women and young kids could begin in January

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, noted that pregnant women have not been included in any Covid vaccine clinical trials to date.
  • He added that follow-up studies that include pregnant women and young kids could begin in mid- to late-January.
  • Dr. Doran Fink, deputy director of the FDA’s division of vaccines and related products, said of Pfizer’s vaccine that there’s “very limited data on use in pregnancy.”

Drugmakers and U.S. regulators plan to launch clinical trials in January testing the safety of Covid-19 vaccines on pregnant women and young children, said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Those two groups were excluded from the first Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials until researchers could determine that the vaccine was relatively safe in healthy adults before testing it in more vulnerable populations.

FULL STORY HERE

As a reminder please view the video below regarding the vaccine's ingredients as described on it's packaging.

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/66286-american-revolution-20-we-the-people-must-take-a-stand/?do=findComment&comment=142422

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

The number of Americans that are depressed or considering suicide has soared because of the COVID lockdowns

As we head into winter, health authorities are telling us to stay at home as much as possible and to keep contact with others at a minimum.  They are telling us that we must do this for our own good, but the truth is that the mental health of the American people has been absolutely devastated by the various restrictions that have been imposed since the COVID pandemic first began.  Coming into this year, suicide was at an all-time record high in the United States and more Americans were on anti-depressants than ever before.  Unfortunately, the COVID lockdowns have made things even worse.  The following is an excerpt from a study that was released just a few days ago

FULL STORY HERE

IT’S WAR: Communist China successfully infiltrated vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline as part of “unrestricted warfare” to defeat the US military and conquer North America

We now have confirmation from multiple sources that the newly-leaked database of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) loyalists includes the names and details of 123 individuals who have successfully infiltrated the vaccine industry, attaining employment at vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline — corporations that are manufacturing coronavirus vaccines for U.S. civilian and military use.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 1

Bill Gates: Bars and Restaurants Should Be Shut Down For 6 Months, Lockdowns May Continue Into 2022

Bill Gates expressed support for shutting down bars and restaurants for up to six months and indicated lockdowns may continue all the way into 2022.

The billionaire Microsoft founder made his sobering warning during an interview with CNN over the weekend.

“Well, sadly, the next four to six months could be the worst of the epidemic,” he told anchor Jake Tapper in discussing lockdowns and his support for extreme restrictions such as stay-at-home orders issued by California Governor Gavin Newsom.

“Bars and restaurants in most of the country will be closed as we go into this wave, and I think sadly that’s appropriate,” Gates continued. “You don’t want somebody you love to be the last to die of coronavirus.”

Tapper then asked: “When do you think life will fully return to what we thought of as normal back in January? No masks, no social distancing, no other protective measures necessary.”

His response was rather chilling.

“Certainly, by the summer we will be way closer to normal than we are now,” replied Gates, “but even through early 2022, unless we help other countries get rid of this disease and we get high vaccinations rates in our country, the risk of reintroduction will be there.”

CONTINUE READING HERE

• No Comment 1

China has been wearing masks for the last ten years since H1N1. Pandora’s box has been opened in the US. The fear mongers will make sure that we’re in masks for the next ten years.

I remember bringing my mother to Mass General hospital three years ago and I was blown away when I saw groups of civilian Chinese were wearing masks in and outside the hospital like it was normal. This was in the US well before Covid hit here. Seems they’ve been trained to fear freedom for so long they’ve just given up on it even in a place that is [was?] free.

Edited by Highlander 401
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, Difree1984 said:

I understand your frustration Difree1984, I think we all do, those of us who see thru this BS. But please take a moment and read the site guidelines in the link below.

https://www.mymilitia.com/guidelines/

Edited by Wolfenstein
  • Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

'Lockdown Fatigue' Is A Thing Now - Fed Up Americans Now Less Likely To Comply With Dictatorial Decrees By Fascist Governors

- Apparently There Is A Point Where Americans Say ENOUGH

On Tuesday Stefan Stanford highlighted globalists plans to turn earth into a "prison planet," with massive long-lasting lockdowns aka medical martial law, but those plans may suffer a severe setback as Americans, from all sides of the aisle, have started suffering from COVID or 'lockdown fatigue,' and are less likely to take the precautions they thought were so very important when the pandemic first hit.

While the World Health Organization (WHO) labeled this syndrome as "Pandemic Fatigue," others are highlighting that the weariness is not stemming from just the "pandemic," but rather from the arbitrary rules set by leaders, which they are tired of following just to see no noticeable difference.

We'll start with the recent reports on Americans sick and tired of lockdowns which have resulted in nothing more than additional lockdowns, with stated intentions of making those long term, while shutting down more and more businesses by deeming them "non-essential."

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 3

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 💉 ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰
  • Wolfenstein featured and pinned this topic
  • Wolfenstein unpinned this topic