ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

The World Economic Forum (WEF) believes a management triumvirate comprising big business, central banks and government can play a “pivitol role” in the global take-up of coronavirus vaccinations.

A WEF report published Tuesday points to the personal records held by big businesses as an asset in identifying those who need the vaccinations, underwritten by banking institutions and globalist organizations like the U.N.-subsidiary World Health Organization providing “tracing apps and digital health passports.”

“Workplace norms and employers that encourage pandemic-time discipline, even after the vaccination programs kickoff, will play a pivotal role in driving continued positive outcomes,” the report posits.

The WEF call came just hours after the Catholic church argued such a vaccine program should not be feared or countered – rather, treated as a natural course of global events.

FULL STORY HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

• Mind Blown 1

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

Pfizer COVID Vaccine Trial Shows Alarming Evidence of Pathogenic Priming in Older Adults

The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Briefing Document on the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine contains disturbing indications that might be a safety signal on pathogenic priming, especially in older adults

In the development of vaccines against coronaviruses like SARS-COV-1 and MERS in the early 2000's, researchers found evidence of a serious problem. Teams of U.S. and foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs.

FULL STORY HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

I just wanted to jump on here real quick and share something with you guys. I am not trying to be all Alex Jonesish, but.... I have two relatives that work in 2 different hospitals. And, our state received some of the Covid vaccine today. It was intended to be used on hospital workers first. Both of my cousins said that the hospital was not making the shots mandatory. However, the hospital admin was expecting an 80% or higher volunteer rate in one hospital, and I think she said a 90% rate in the other. But, neither location saw more and a handful of nurses and doctors who were willing to get the shot. I guess now the hospital admins in both facilities are pissed and talking about making the shots mandatory. But isn't it odd to you? Health care workers who work directly with Covid patients are very suspicious about getting the shot. I don't know. Maybe my brain is being all old and geezerish. But something seems off. Especially since both these hospitals are treating a number of rona patients. This means that these health care professionals are seeing what they are going through, but still don't want the vaccine. It's a little odd.

• Like 5
  • Hello 2

I think everyone is pretty suspicious of this vaccine because of the fast rate of development and very short trials. We don't even know what the genetic effects will be, hell this could be another Thalidomide type situation responsible for mass birth defects. Anytime you mess with cellular proteins you're playing with a loaded gun.

• Like 4
  • Hello 1

sig.png

I just posted the today's, December 16th, 2020, episode of the Ted & Austin Broer Show, whete they relate, among other things, that in one of the countries, I forget which, some patients who'd taken the Covid vaccine tested positive for HIV, apparently having had no std's previously.

That vaccine is total and complete garbage.

• Like 3

toddslee1.png

6 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

That vaccine is total and complete garbage.

The fact that it basically works by modulating cells to create protein spikes which cause a serious inflammatory response is scary enough. That inflammatory response is similar to a massive allergy attack - think bee sting allergy attack. That's why they have had a few cases in the UK go into anaphylactic shock.  You don't know what the genetic response of a person is going to be unless you have completely tested their genome. And I don't see people lining up to give DNA samples for genome abnormality testing, which I'm pretty sure would find their way into a database somewhere.

• Like 3
  • Hello 2

sig.png

If anyone hasn't looked at this yet, please consider that mRNA will affect DNA. The ingredient in pfizer "vaccine" is BNT162b2 (UK at least). Other ingredients include polymers which, to my best research, enable a delivery system so it won't be rejected. They're saying no no no, of course, but that is a lie. It's a scientific fact that RNA/DNA have a symbiotic relationship and RNA informs DNA. There is the question of this "vaccine" causing infertility in women.

They've been working on a nano particulate drug delivery system for almost a decade but probably longer. Considering the onslaught of 5G on the integrity of cell material (it all fits), there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is the catalyst for complete surveillance, monitoring, and future banking/money for anyone who survives anyway. That is their plan.

Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2concentrate for solution for injection [scroll down for ingredients]

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/943249/Information_for_UK_recipients.pdf

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

Virus-Sized Transistors

https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/virus-sized-transistors

Hydrogel nanoparticles and nanocomposites for nasal drug/vaccine delivery

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12272-016-0782-0

Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/why-did-chinese-university-hire-charles-lieber-do-battery-research

Gastrointestinal-resident, shape-changing microdevices for extended drug delivery

https://phys.org/news/2020-11-gastrointestinal-resident-shape-changing-microdevices-drug-delivery.html

Researchers engineer tiny machines that deliver medicine efficiently

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201103132738.htm

Synthesis and selected properties of polyurethanes with monodisperse hard segments based on hexane diisocyanate and three types of chain extenders

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/app.29645

Yep, it's hard reading and I don't pretend to understand all of it, but being armed is not only 2A. I got a letter yesterday saying that "the vaccine" is approved so first healthcare workers, then the elderly which is the beginning of the deep deep state's eugenics plan. This is really happening. Fuck me runnin if I'll let them stick me.

Edited by bleak
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Latin: Who is watching the watchmen?) ~ Satires of Juvenal, Roman, 100 AD

Well technically is pretty much the sars virus vaccine with some modification. What those mods are.... I don't know. Might say you popped pos for HIV, well because HIV may have been part of the design when the Chy knees made the virus in the lab. They probably mixed a couple infections and communicable virus together. Sars just seems like the base.
@MCP34 I wouldn't blame then, despite that the media are clearly prepping these "nurses" and "doctor" to tell you how absolutely wonderful it is. I have seen plenty of nurses and doctors say the Rona is no worst then another virus, and there is also the White Coat Convention or something like that, which has been verbally opposed to all of this since the start.

• Like 2

cap3.png.d5b8eaa1e50956e3a5cbc0f8f3fa2ba8.png.cf8fb62a2ef84977ae0cf273f73ac8c9.png

Don't have our healthcare workers go first. If the vaccine messes up we're all in trouble. Let the politicians, the media and philanthropists be the guinea pigs. If it is screwed up and a bunch of them die we haven't lost anything remotely valuable to America.

Edited by Texas Trucker
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Winner 1
  • Hello 1
2 hours ago, CaptObvious said:

Well technically is pretty much the sars virus vaccine with some modification. What those mods are.... I don't know. Might say you popped pos for HIV, well because HIV may have been part of the design when the Chy knees made the virus in the lab. They probably mixed a couple infections and communicable virus together. Sars just seems like the base.
@MCP34 I wouldn't blame then, despite that the media are clearly prepping these "nurses" and "doctor" to tell you how absolutely wonderful it is. I have seen plenty of nurses and doctors say the Rona is no worst then another virus, and there is also the White Coat Convention or something like that, which has been verbally opposed to all of this since the start.

Let's see the mainstream media proponents take the vaccine shot, on video, from start to finish, chosen from a mix 'n match supply, randomly chosen, and the rest of us will wait and watch.

• Like 4

toddslee1.png

4 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Let's see the mainstream media proponents take the vaccine shot, on video, from start to finish, chosen from a mix 'n match supply, randomly chosen, and the rest of us will wait and watch.

They would be placebo's

cap3.png.d5b8eaa1e50956e3a5cbc0f8f3fa2ba8.png.cf8fb62a2ef84977ae0cf273f73ac8c9.png

30 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I think it might be the case where whatever reactions are engineered into this, that follow Gates and the powers that be's plans to incorporate their depopulation agenda, it may be weeks to months before the vaccine recipient develops them.

In the case of gene alteration due to the introduction of RNA/DNA altering ingredients, this would be passed down genetically through offspring. Effectively, thru time, altering the DNA of the human race unnaturally. Insert the publicly confessed intentions of Gov/Scientists using this biotech in conjunction with AI... another bag of worms.

Serial Liar: Bill Gates is Now Denying Ever Talking About Digital Vaccine Passports, But There’s Video Proof He Did

Back in the summer, billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates admitted during a virtual TED Talk that his plan is to require all humans to obtain digital vaccine passports before being allowed to travel again post-COVID.

Since that time, however, Gates and his allies have attempted, but failed, to memory hole all evidence of this statement.

If you try to search online for footage of Gates’ June 2020 TED Talk, the only thing that now pops up are edited versions of it that remove the portion where Gates admits to wanting to track and trace humanity with plandemic microchips and quantum dot tattoos.

“So eventually there will be sort of this digital immunity proof that you know will help facilitate the global reopening up, um,” Gates stated in the original footage, which as far as we can tell has been scrubbed everywhere except for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Instagram page.

FULL STORY & VIDEO HERE

• Like 1

Planetary Genetic Overwrite: The Big Picture Behind COVID mRNA Vaccines

The very genetic code of the planet’s biosphere, including humans, is being overwritten; The ultimate goal being the ability to manipulate, patent and program at will the biological processes of all life.

Tom Knight, professor at MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab, said in 2007 that “The genetic code is 3.6 billion years old. It’s time for a rewrite.

Now, Knight’s synthetic biology company Ginkgo Bioworks is using its synthetic biology tech to develop COVID vaccines.

Bill Gates has also poured millions into synthetic biology. As reported by Newsweek in 2007, “UC Berkeley received $42 million from Bill Gates to create living microfactories…”

Geneticist Craig Venter is a pioneer in the field of synthetic biology. In 2010 the media hailed his team’s success in creating “the first self-replicating species we’ve had on the planet whose parent is a computer.”

CONTINUE READING HERE

Don't take it. It is an mRNA vaccine. It will alter the DNA in all of your cells and the change is irreversible. An mRNA vaccine has never been given before. The Russian and Chi-Com Corona Virus Vaccine is not a mRNA vaccine.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

2 hours ago, TexasResistance said:

Don't take it. It is an mRNA vaccine. It will alter the DNA in all of your cells and the change is irreversible. An mRNA vaccine has never been given before. The Russian and Chi-Com Corona Virus Vaccine is not a mRNA vaccine.

Please provide a link to the evidence that mRNA changes a person's DNA. Everything I'm seeing is saying the mRNA is used to get information from your DNA to get your immune system to build antibodies but can't alter your DNA as it never enters the cell nucleus. I don't like the idea of any drug getting that close to my DNA either. I'd love to spread the word on social media but for it to mean anything there has to be proof.

Also please provide the link showing that the commie vaccine is different.

• Like 1
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to 💉 ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰
  • Wolfenstein unpinned this topic