ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

On 12/17/2020 at 7:31 PM, Texas Trucker said:

Please provide a link to the evidence that mRNA changes a person's DNA.

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

On 12/17/2020 at 7:31 PM, Texas Trucker said:

Also please provide the link showing that the commie vaccine is different.

That one is news to me...

I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here

Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2concentrate for solution for injection [scroll down for ingredients]

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/943249/Information_for_UK_recipients.pdf

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

Virus-Sized Transistors

https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/virus-sized-transistors

Hydrogel nanoparticles and nanocomposites for nasal drug/vaccine delivery

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12272-016-0782-0

Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/why-did-chinese-university-hire-charles-lieber-do-battery-research

Gastrointestinal-resident, shape-changing microdevices for extended drug delivery

https://phys.org/news/2020-11-gastrointestinal-resident-shape-changing-microdevices-drug-delivery.html

Researchers engineer tiny machines that deliver medicine efficiently

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201103132738.htm

Synthesis and selected properties of polyurethanes with monodisperse hard segments based on hexane diisocyanate and three types of chain extenders

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/app.29645

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6b_1.png.3df14bbdb3e139bd378c3d29ccdbfa2f.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

It'd be just as well to inject people with hog shit.

Considering the  monkey cell soup they used to isolate "sarscov2," hog shit would probably work on "the virus."

All the "science" behind the isolation of "sarscov2" is bullshit. This isn't only my unqualified opinion but that of how many hundreds? of very qualified doctors worldwide who've been censored from the beginning. In other words, there is no real scientific evidence that proves there actually is a "novel corona virus" called "sarscov2!" They never satisfied the gold standard science called Koch postulates (or later Rivers postulates). They used data models from sarscov1 and merscov, took samples from who knows who and mice, added FBS (fetal bovine serum) and in some cases monkey cells (see macaque monkeys), ran it through PCR tests that were never designed to test for a single, isolated virus (see Kary Mullins, the inventor of PCR who conveniently died in 2019-bitchute or brandnewtube). Then they went "oh look how close it is. 75% is so close. We must be on to it." lol or whatever chinese "science" vampires say. This is the truth.

Here are the two chinese papers that brought down the world. My italics.

This first one by Zhu/Zhang etc...

"A Novel Coronavirus from Patients  with Pneumonia in China, 2019"

"Although our study does not fulfill Koch’s postulates, our analyses provide evidence implicating 2019-nCoV in the Wuhan outbreak."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017

Then another Zhou, a Yang and a Shi got ahold of the above paper, used their "test kits" and models, electron microscopy with neon goo and bing bang

"A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin"

"The association between 2019-nCoV and the disease has not been verified by animal experiments to fulfil the Koch’s postulates to establish a causative relationship between a microorganism and a disease. We do not yet know the transmission routine of this virus among hosts. It appears that the virus is becoming more transmissible between humans." [but let's tell CCP anyway to lockdown entire population to show WHO/CDC that we are serious scientists and we mean business]

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2012-7

Later in May 2020, along comes Bao, Deng etc. How great, they used mice and actually isolated the virus. They said. By then it was too late anyway. Govs saw opportunities, govs took opportunities. Ages old tactics.

"The pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 in hACE2 transgenic mice"

"Our results demonstrate the pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 in mice, which—together with previous clinical studies1—completely satisfies Koch’s postulates7 and confirms that SARS-CoV-2 is the pathogen responsible for COVID-19."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2312-y

But, again, "sarscov2" was never isolated and RTPCR "testing" is really the spread of it because it finds "the virus" in stuff like cocacola...

Austria:
"Live PCR test in Parliament: Coca Cola tests COVID-19 positive
Austrian MP administers COVID-19 PCR test to beverage Coca Cola in plenum before colleagues. Popular drink tests positive for COVID-19."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/292952

Edited by bleak
  • Mind Blown 1

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Latin: Who is watching the watchmen?) ~ Satires of Juvenal, Roman, 100 AD

More on the tiny machines they are injecting into willing human lab animals...

"Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine"

December 10, 2020

"Methods

In an ongoing multinational, placebo-controlled, observer-blinded, pivotal efficacy trial, we randomly assigned persons 16 years of age or older in a 1:1 ratio to receive two doses, 21 days apart, of either placebo or the BNT162b2 vaccine candidate (30 μg per dose). BNT162b2 is a lipid nanoparticle–formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine that encodes a prefusion stabilized, membrane-anchored SARS-CoV-2 full-length spike protein."

"Results

A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo [so really only 21,720 people].  There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2 and 162 cases among those assigned to placebo; BNT162b2 was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 [they say] (95% credible interval, 90.3 to 97.6). Similar vaccine efficacy (generally 90 to 100%) was observed across subgroups defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, baseline body-mass index, and the presence of coexisting conditions. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of BNT162b2 was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache [nothing wrong here, their bodies are giving false warnings]. The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups [for how long?]."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

About lipids...

"The primary characteristic that all lipid molecules share is that they don't dissolve in water. This makes lipids critical for building structures that must maintain their shape when surrounded by liquid, such as cell membranes. This is also why lipids are a key component of hormones -- chemical messengers that must travel through a liquid medium."

https://sciencing.com/polymers-lipids-6404017.html

"'Close the bars and keep the schools open,'” Dr. Anthony Fauci says, adding that while there is no solution that is “one size fits all,” the “best way to ensure the safety of the children in school is to get the community level of the spread low." November 29, 2020

https://nypost.com/2020/11/29/fauci-urges-closing-bars-in-order-to-keep-new-york-schools-open/

Right, except when the "solution" is a "vaccine" which has been the plan all along.

Edited by bleak
  • Thanks 1

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Latin: Who is watching the watchmen?) ~ Satires of Juvenal, Roman, 100 AD

Nurse Passes Out on Live Television After Taking Coronavirus Vaccine

A nurse at CHI Memorial Hospital in Tennessee passed out on live television after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday.

Their PR stunt for the vaccine could not have possibly gone any worse

Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover was speaking during a press conference about the vaccines when she told reporters she was feeling a bit dizzy.

Nurse passes out on live tv after taking vaccine. Time stamp 00:33 pic.twitter.com/YjQmYldmmG

— Dr Taylor Marshall 🙏🏻🇺🇸 (@TaylorRMarshall) December 18, 2020

FULL STORY & VIDEO HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

I expect "damage control" like "this is normal" and/or "she has covid and the vaccine caused..." etc etc etc etc.

During the interviews before, the "doctors" were asked about keeping "vaccine" at minus 60 to 70C. Never before in the history of medicine has a vaccine (or any medication) had to be kept so cold. To my understanding, this is because of elements in it that are gases and once thawed they transform. Something like liquid hydrogen?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cAfU9bOMW2jA/

Edited by bleak

Media Blackout: Moderna’s FDA Report Lists 13 Deaths in Vaccine Trials — 6 in Vaccine Group, 7 in Placebo

The Pfizer Covid vaccine is already being administered to the public in the UK, and the first doses have been given in the US ahead of a mass vaccination campaign on a global scale.

It is important to recognize that the Pfizer Covid vaccine has not been approved by the FDA. It has only received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), meaning the vaccine has not gone through the standard process to get official approval from the regulatory agency.

Now Moderna’s experimental Covid vaccine is set to get the same Emergency Use Authorization, allowing the shot to be distributed to millions of people.

FULL STORY HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

Seriously? Gunshot Deaths Counted Among COVID-19 Fatalities in Colorado

A pair of gunshot deaths that counted among COVID fatalities have earned the ire of a county coroner in Colorado.

Grand County, in the sparsely-populated (but breathtaking) northwestern quarter of the state, is home to fewer than 15,000 people and has been lucky enough to endure only a handful of deaths related to the Wuhan Virus.

But of those five deaths, County Coroner Brenda Bock says two actually died of gunshot wounds.

FULL STORY HERE

On 12/15/2020 at 9:53 AM, Wolfenstein said:

We now have confirmation from multiple sources that the newly-leaked database of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) loyalists includes the names and details of 123 individuals who have successfully infiltrated the vaccine industry, attaining employment at vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline — corporations that are manufacturing coronavirus vaccines for U.S. civilian and military use.

FULL STORY HERE

Easy for them to do these days. The FBI, CIA, police and their informants have been concentrating on patriotic Americans who are doing nothing wrong.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

toddslee1.png

The above presentation is a help in deciding, from a Christian viewpoint, and a common sense one, whether or not to take the vaccine for Covid.

My personal view is that, being against abortion, because the Bible implicitly teaches that it is murder; that injecting derivatives from another human being into a human is wrong; that the Covid is no more deadly than the flu; that injecting an mRNA concoction into a human can have devastating effects; that other factors render the vaccine unsafe (Pfizer has a lengthy history of placing money over safety, thus lying); anytime the government, or anyone, tries to coerce people into letting the government be their catetaker/decision maker, WATCH OUT!; there are alternative, effective and provenbremedies, including HCQ, that have been suppressed by the government, probably in conjunction with 'Big Pharma', and; that herd immunity has already taken care of the problem, I will not, under any circumstance, accept the Covid vaccine. 

Note that animals such as dogs have been injected with an mRNA based medication, for years I believe, for the form of Coronavirus they can contract. Whether that is without consequence I don't know, as I just learned that today. Perhaps that is one cause of so many health and behavioral issues in canines.  

Another point to consider, even if lacking side effects, is that a dog can lick and eat things which makes humans sick. A cat can eat things which will kill a dog. Three different systems of physiology right there.

The one below implicitly? reveals that an R.F.I.D. chip can be injected into the human body, one with tracking capability. No thanks, Adolph.

toddslee1.png

Chaotic scenes as Londoners try to escape the city before midnight lockdown. Police deployed to prevent non-essential journeys.

• The sudden announcement that London would be put on lockdown resulted in many Londoners trying to escape the city before midnight.
  • Trains were fully booked shortly after the announcement was made.
  • Footage emerged of a crowded St Pancras train station. Matt Hancock called it "totally irresponsible behavior."
  • Police will be deployed at stations to prevent non-essential journeys being made, the Transport Secretary announced.

Following yesterday afternoon's announcement that London would suddenly be put on lockdown, crowds of people made a last-minute attempt to escape the capital.

Train stations were mobbed as desperate Londoners tried to flee Tier 4 restrictions. Those trying to leave the city had a deadline of midnight before the tougher restrictions came in.

Trains out of London appeared to be fully booked, according to BBC journalist Lewis Goodall.

There were no trains available from the major terminals at  Paddington, Kings Cross or Euston after 19:00 GMT, reports the Independent.

CONTINUE READING HERE

• Cry 1

Critical care nurse at CHI Memorial explains her fainting after COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVMg2HBpwSe8/

Explained away as "over-reactive vagal response." What?

What Triggers the Vagal Response?

https://www.verywellhealth.com/vasovagal-reflex-1945072

"I have passed out, you know, probably six times in the past six weeks."

"A hangnail can cause me to have this."

A hospital nurse passes out once a week and no one sees this, she fails to mention it to anyone. No problem. Let her "pass out" on top of a patient or whatever. It's normal. Don't try to find the reason for her passing out or anything, she might have to see a doctor and there are no doctors at her hospital. Flying monkeys rule the sky.

Edited by bleak
  • Hello 1

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 2

CDC Report: Over 3,000 Are ‘Unable to Perform Normal Daily Activities’ After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

In a December 19, 2020 report by Thomas Clark, MD, MPH, entitled “Anaphylaxis Following m-RNA COVID-19 Vaccine Receipt”, we found a very interesting graph.

According to the CDC, as of December 18, 2020, 3,150 people who were vaccinated against COVID-19 became “unable to perform normal daily activities”.

See the graph below:

CDC-Report-Over-3000-Are-Unable-to-Perform-Normal-Daily-Activities-After-Receiving-the-COVID-19-Vaccine-e1608552270409.png.5fb56821432ce7cf2df4f30cac6392b7.png

Specifically, the graph reads:

V-safe Active Surveillance for COVID-19 Vaccines

Health Impact Events (unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional) Dec 18 (5:30 pm EST): 3,150.

3,150 out of 112,807, that’s a percentage of 2.79% people who unable to perform normal daily activities after being vaccinated for COVID-19.

SOURCE

Ivomec (Ivermectin) Prevents & Cures Covid 19/Corona Virus

“I Can’t Keep Watching Patients Die Needlessly!” Medical Professor Testifies to Congress that COVID Cure Already Exists with Ivermectin
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/i...ovid-cure-already-exists-with-ivermectin

Scroll down the page and watch the video too.

Ivermectin is used to treat parasites in humans and in cattle, swine, and dogs. You can buy it at feed stores without a prescription.
The dose rate per pound is the same for humans and livestock.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Edited by TexasResistance
  • Winner 1

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

Kamala Harris supports Republicans who downplayed COVID-19 getting early vaccine

Amid growing anger as some Republicans who have spent the pandemic downplaying COVID-19 become some of the first to receive the vaccine, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris appeared on The ReidOut where she said she supports it. Over the weekend, Senators Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham, who have parroted President Trump’s rhetoric on COVID throughout, garnered massive backlash after they posted pictures on social media of themselves receiving the vaccine. But Harris believes that leaders of both parties getting the vaccine could help urge people to do the same, as many Americans are still skeptical of the vaccine. When asked about it by host Joy Reid, Harris answered, “Honestly, Joy, I want that everyone gets it. 

FULL STORY HERE

They want to reduce the population and destroy the US with the Chi-Com Corona Virus and with the mRNA vaccines.

The CDC says only to treat corona virus after hospitalization but by then corona virus is very difficult to cure.

If treated early some cheap common medications will cure it.

Here doctors will treat you for corona virus remotely at the start of  symptoms. They will even treat you for free if you cannot afford it.

Early at home treatment & monitoring saves lives!

Get early treatment from MyFreeDoctor.com

STAY HOME & get a FREE DOCTOR consult now by texting US at (850)750-1321 or

Our HAPI Covid Cocktail includes these Rx only drugs: Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Prednisone, and Ivermectin

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 💉 ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰
  • Wolfenstein unpinned this topic