ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

Nurse Thrown Out of Town Hall For Telling The Truth About Coronahoax Vaccine

If you are approached by law enforcement when refuting vaccines, face masks and so on, please consider the following response. Politely ask the officer, etc. if they are familiar with Title 18 Sections 241 and 242 of the US Code, Denying rights under Color of Law? There are penalties under each violation, and if they act without authority they are personally liable. Ask what their Reasonable Articulable Suspicion (RAS) or Single Articulable Fact (SAF) is to remove you from the premises. If they don't have an ARS or a SAF or a Warrant, they must leave you alone. Face mask wearing and social distancing is based on droplet studies and they don't have Institutional Review Board Authorization which means they are in Violation of the law. Furthermore these vaccination mandates are UN-Consitutional, and the fetal tissue in these vaccines are against most people's religion.

• Like 2

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

Growing List of Assassinations of COVID-19 Researchers

The recent death of the Russian scientist, Alexander ‘Sasha’ Kagansky, adds to the growing list of people engaged in coronavirus research dropping dead in mysterious circumstances.

Alexander Kagansky was working on a COVID-19 vaccine before allegedly being stabbed and thrown from the window of his 14th floor flat.

Below, I will include five more cases of people who were involved in COVID-19 research or closely related to the events since the pandemic, and have either been killed or found dead in mysterious circumstances:

CONTINUE TO STORY

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

• Like 1

Covid-1984 And The Agendas To Come with James Perloff

As we approach the final days of 2020, Spiro is joined by author, journalist and recently retired registered nurse, James Perloff, to reflect on what is widely considered to be the wildest and worst year perhaps in our lifetimes.

The media and the governments around the world would like us to believe this is all by chance and we must blindly follow their mandates and restrictions in order to mitigate this crisis.

Spiro and Perloff delve beyond the surface of this crisis to explore potential motives behind what appears to be a pre-planned agenda attached to the current crisis in order to facilitate the most significant transition in human history.

James Perloff shares information from his new book titled COVID-19 and the Agendas to Come, Red-Pilled which reveals what the social engineers have in store for the future of humanity.

CONTINUE TO VIDEO HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered.

• Like 1

Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine

A physician in Boston said he suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, following a string of similar cases resulting from Pfizer’s vaccine.

Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, a hematology oncology fellow at Boston Medical Center, was given the drug on Christmas Eve. The health care worker, who has a severe shellfish allergy, said his heart began to race after taking the vaccine. Initially, he thought his increased heart rate was due to anxiety he had about the jab, stemming from reports of serious medical episodes occurring after people with allergies were injected with Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine.  

However, he soon realized that he was suffering from something far more dangerous. Within minutes, Sadrzadeh’s tongue and throat began to tingle and go numb, a reaction that he associated with his shellfish allergy. Even more concerning, his blood pressure then dipped so low that it wasn’t even detectable with a monitor. 

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

More Casualties Reported Among Healthcare Workers from Experimental Unapproved COVID Vaccines

We are finishing up the second week of the Pfizer mRNA experimental COVID vaccine being injected into healthcare workers in the U.S., and the end of the first week of the Moderna mRNA experimental COVID vaccine also being injected into U.S. healthcare workers.

The pharma-funded corporate media is reporting two more injuries due to these experimental vaccines.

According to the New York Times, Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, a geriatric oncologist at Boston Medical Center, “experienced a severe reaction almost immediately after he was inoculated, feeling dizzy and with his heart racing,” after being injected with the Moderna experimental vaccine, which is NOT FDA approved, but given emergency use authorization (EUA) just as the Pfizer mRNA experimental vaccine was the week before.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

Who’s murdering all the COVID scientists?

(Natural News) Doctors, scientists and other medical experts involved with research into the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are mysteriously turning up dead all around the world in what appears to be a mass culling of people who know too much truth about the plandemic.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

Blind Leading The Blind: In Spite Of All Of The Information Concerning The Dangers & Adverse Side Effects Of Vaccines, Pastor Jeffress Says “Vaccines Are… Present From God,” The President “A Christmas Miracle”

I have said, and still say, how is it that I have the information that continually counters that of the mainstream media and yet, we see over and over again where these continue on in their misinformation and propaganda (John 8:44), especially a self-professed pastor where he is to hold to the law of truth (Malachi 2:6).

Then again this is coming from the same professors that have brought us into the position that we as Americans are in today (Mark 8:15) yet, we were warned to beware of these heretics in such times as these.

What’s even worse is when the President of the United States, knowing all the while the dangers of the vaccinations open up his presidential platform to the likes of special interest groups, namely Big Pharma in making a prey of the American people that he is to serve, he went on and called the vaccine “A Christmas Miracle.”

CONTINUE READING HERE

• Like 1

You may need a ‘COVID-19 passport’ to travel or gather in 2021

When it comes to traveling in 2021, you might have to remember to bring two passports.

Several companies are developing “passport” apps that can vouch for a person’s coronavirus vaccine and tests statuses. The verification could then be used for traveling on planes or attending large gatherings such as concerts, reported CNN.

One such passport, developed by the Common Trust Network, is partnering with airlines including JetBlue, United, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss Air Lines, Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa, and hundreds of health systems in the US and Aruba.

FULL STORY HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

• Like 1
  • No Comment 1

Aligning Ominously With The UN's '2030 Agenda', Vaccine Creator Warns Covid-19 Will Be Here Until 2030 As Globalists 'Blueprint For The Enslavement Of Humanity' Is Fully Unleashed Upon Us

According to Ugur Sahin, one of the world's leading vaccine 'minds' and a Turkish-German doctor who is also the top dog with the German company BioNTech-Pfizer, the biotech firm that 'won' the great Covid-19 vaccine 'race' of 2020, the Covid-19 coronavirus will likely stay with us for about the next 10 years

Warning in a recent virtual news conference that "we need a new definition of 'normal'", Sahin's 10-year estimate for how long this virus will stay with us puts us at 2030 or 2031 before this virus finally 'goes away'. Conveniently, that 10-year estimate aligns almost perfectly with the United Nations 'Agenda 2030', which seeks a 'full-scale transformation' of the world we're living in.

While sure to be called 'conspiracy theory' by leftists who've been fully 'indoctrinated' into globalism by the mainstream media and the Communist education institutions across America, even the UN themselves admits to what they call their '17 Sustainable Development Goals' of Agenda 2030, goals which as we'll explore within this story are nothing more than a blueprint for a 'new world order', the 'enslavement of the human race' and 'global government'. 

CONTINUE READING HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

• Like 1

Covid “Mutation” Stories Show That The Lockdowns Are Designed To Last Forever

For many months now I have been warning that the design behind the pandemic lockdowns is a perpetual one; meaning, the lockdowns are MEANT to last forever. We can see this in the very commentary of the establishment elites that are pushing for the mandates; their most frequent argument being that the pandemic restrictions are the “new normal”. This assertion is outlined by globalists like Gideon Lichfield of MIT in his article ‘We’re Not Going Back To Normal’. In it he states:

“Ultimately, however, I predict that we’ll restore the ability to socialize safely by developing more sophisticated ways to identify who is a disease risk and who isn’t, and discriminating—legally—against those who are.

…one can imagine a world in which, to get on a flight, perhaps you’ll have to be signed up to a service that tracks your movements via your phone. The airline wouldn’t be able to see where you’d gone, but it would get an alert if you’d been close to known infected people or disease hot spots. There’d be similar requirements at the entrance to large venues, government buildings, or public transport hubs. There would be temperature scanners everywhere, and your workplace might demand you wear a monitor that tracks your temperature or other vital signs. Where nightclubs ask for proof of age, in future they might ask for proof of immunity—an identity card or some kind of digital verification via your phone, showing you’ve already recovered from or been vaccinated against the latest virus strains.”

In my article ‘Waves Of Mutilation: Medical Tyranny And The Cashless Society’, I dismantled Lichfield’s arguments and outlined why the controls the establishment is attempting to put in place have been planned far in advance. The so-called “great reset” and “Fourth Industrial Revolution” has been in development since at least 2014 when the terms were first being injected into the mainstream economic media. The ideas of a cashless society, the “sharing economy”, biometric mass surveillance, social credit scores, etc, have all been part of the globalist agenda for decades. The coronavirus is merely a useful crisis for them to exploit as a rationale for the draconian measures they have always wanted.

CONTINUE READING HERE

• Like 1

ER nurse tests positive for COVID-19 eight days AFTER he received Pfizer vaccine

• San Diego ER nurse Matthew W. received the Pfizer vaccine on December 18  
  • He started feeling sick on Christmas Eve and went to get tested on December 26 
  • Matthew tested positive for the coronavirus but has since started feeling better 
  • And while it is surprising to many, it's not unexpected, according to health experts who weighed in on the case
  • Dr Christian Ramers said: 'It's not unexpected at all. If you work through the numbers, this is exactly what we’d expect to happen if someone was exposed'
  • Ramers said Matthew could've had the coronavirus before he was vaccinated

A California nurse has tested positive for COVID-19 eight days after receiving the vaccination.

ER nurse Matthew W., received the Pfizer vaccine on December 18, according to a post from Instagram.

'Got my Covid vaccine! The 15 minutes afterward sitting around with a bunch of others while health care workers asked us how we felt made me think of an opium den. I’ll report back if I start to grow a third arm,' Matthew wrote. 

But on Christmas Eve, Matthew, who works at two different hospitals in San Diego, began feeling sick after working a shift in the COVID-19 unit. 

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

England To Completely Lock Down - 20 million people set to enter Tier 4 from midnight

Heath Secretary Matt Hancock has announced in the House of Commons on Wednesday that 20 million more people are to now move into Tier 4 restrictions.

Hancock told MPs that the imminent changes that will take place will cause a “significant burden on people. I’m afraid it’s absolutely necessary.”

The Health Secretary added, “Sharply rising cases and the hospitalisations that follow demonstrate the need to act where the virus is spreading.”

A total of 44 million people or 78% of the population in England will be in Tier 4 restrictions, this comes after 53,135 people were recorded with the virus on Tuesday.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

Coronavirus surge swamping hospitals prompts indefinite California lockdown

SAN FRANCISCO - California’s most densely populated area continues to set new death and hospitalization records and will remain under strict stay-home orders for the foreseeable future as another hospital-filling coronavirus surge looms in mere weeks, public health officials said.

Los Angeles County, which has recorded 40% of all COVID-19 deaths in the state, reported another 227 new deaths on Tuesday, although the new daily record included reporting from holiday backlogs. The county’s public health department also confirmed its highest number of hospitalizations reported in a day, at more than 7,000 people, a nearly 1,000% increase from two months ago.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

Coronavirus surge swamping hospitals prompts indefinite California lockdown

SAN FRANCISCO - California’s most densely populated area continues to set new death and hospitalization records and will remain under strict stay-home orders for the foreseeable future as another hospital-filling coronavirus surge looms in mere weeks, public health officials said.

Los Angeles County, which has recorded 40% of all COVID-19 deaths in the state, reported another 227 new deaths on Tuesday, although the new daily record included reporting from holiday backlogs. The county’s public health department also confirmed its highest number of hospitalizations reported in a day, at more than 7,000 people, a nearly 1,000% increase from two months ago.

FULL STORY HERE

California has always been the proverbial canary in the coal mine when it comes to seeing what's coming to the other states.

• Like 1

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 💉 ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰
  • Wolfenstein unpinned this topic