ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

On 12/31/2020 at 5:51 PM, CarlthePATRIOT said:

Unfortunately, we're screwed. Alex Jones and Infowars has been talking about this coming Plandemic for year's now. Classic Problem Reaction Solution which the Elite's/Globalists have created!! The Great Reset, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, Operation Lockstep by the Rockefeller Foundation. ALL of it is Mainstream News. Look it up. They don't even hide it anymore. It's too BIG of a Global Plan now that it won't fail anyway. Total slavery incoming. Forced vaccinations, with a code or tracer, a Covid Vaccine Passport in order to travel, work, buy, sell, etc. (Mark of the Beast?) I guess the Crazy Conspiracy Theorists were Right all along!!

received_323643818760468~4.jpeg

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway, I used to have this saying that went something like this: "The day Alex Jones starts making sense, is the day we are in serious trouble". Well...here we are! I never thought I would see the day when we realized that Jones was right the whole time and 1984 read like a script more than a novel. This sucks.

• Like 4
  • Hello 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

Forcing Americans Into FEMA Camps In The Name Of COVID Safety!  Look To New York And Canada To See What Rabid Liberals Are Doing, And Get Ready For Biden To Do The Same

medical-martial-law.jpg

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

As Canada recently announced some very draconian regulations onto their citizens or people traveling to that country, we note that America has only been protected from these types of nationally mandated civil liberty violations, by Donald J. Trump being the President of the United States of America.

If and when Joe Biden is inaugurated, all of that changes, most likely as of day one, most definitely within the first 100 days.

First lets detail why  Biden, unlike President Trump, will follow in the footsteps of tyrannical and Nazi-like governors here in the U.S. and other world leaders that are also radical liberals, such as Canada's Justin Trudeau.

President Trump has resisted issuing national lockdowns, or nationwide mask mandates, forcing governors in dozens of states to show their true dictatorial colors, by their own actions and tyrannical violations of their constituents constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, but on January 20, if Joe Biden is inaugurated and inserted into the White House, all that will change.

FULL STORY HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

Gateway Pundit Suspended on Twitter for 12 Hours for Posting on Dr. Fauci’s Crazy Statement on Vaccines

By Jim Hoft
Published January 2, 2021 at 9:55am

On Friday we wrote about crazy Dr. Fauci’s warning in October that early COVID-19 vaccines will only prevent symptoms from arising – not block infection.

Then the early vaccines are NOT vaccines if Dr. Fauci’s statement is accurate.

That’s not how vaccines operate.
According to Fauci then , they are not dispensing a vaccine and it’s a palliative treatment, at best.

After posting this report on Twitter the Gateway Pundit account was suspended for 12 hours.

twitter-warning-fauci.jpg

Apparently, you cannot cross Dr. Fauci or the globalist vaccine movement even if you are using their own words as an example of the insanity.

This is the world we now live in.
Democrats love this.

VIEW SOURCE HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

On 1/1/2021 at 12:31 AM, Wolfenstein said:

U.S. Military Personnel in Europe Vaccinated Against Coronavirus

By Theodore Bunker    |   Wednesday, 30 December 2020 04:27 PM

U.S. Military Personnel in Europe Vaccinated Against Coronavirus

U.S. service members and other military personnel stationed in Europe have begun receiving the coronavirus vaccine this week, U.S. European Command confirmed to Stars and Stripes in a statement.

“Getting everybody immunized allows us to move back to, essentially, a sense of normalcy in terms of how we interact with each other,” said Brig. Gen. Mark Thompson, Commanding General of Regional Health Command Europe.

On Monday, Maj. Shara Fisher, the clinic commander at the U.S. Army Health Clinic Kaiserslautern, became the first to receive the Moderna vaccine at the facility, which is based in Germany.

FULL STORY HERE

This is not true.  Our military is not being forced to get the Covid vaccine. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Douglas said:

This is not true.  Our military is not being forced to get the Covid vaccine. 

Quote from Stars and Stripes

"The vaccine, which has emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, is available on a voluntary basis, the military has said."

My question remains what does the military consider "voluntary". I do not know if an E9 can volunteer units under their command and by meaning "volunteer".... you're doing it. I would like to hear first person knowledge that informs otherwise, in any story.

Covid-19 Vaccine Refusals Mount

• Like 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

Moderna admits here that what they inject now is an “operating system.”

Sun 11:15 am +00:00, 3 Jan 2021   posted by Weaver

Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

We built Moderna on the guiding premise that if using mRNA as a medicine works for one disease, it should work for many diseases. And, if this is possible – given the right approach and infrastructure – it could meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna’s platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

http://tapnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/software-of-life.png

Our mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

When we have a concept for a new mRNA medicine and begin research, fundamental components are already in place. Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.

FULL STORY HERE

NY SB416 Quarantine Camps & Forced Vaccinations — Do You Love Freedom Enough?

quarantine-spiro-scaled-1.jpgBy The Ice Age Farmer

New York Senate Bill 416 authorizes quarantine of individuals or groups who “potentially pose a threat to public health,” including forced testing and vaccinations. This must stop now.

This Ice Age Farmer broadcast is NOT available on YouTube due to the subject matter.

Here’s the bill: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

It was A99 last year, but suffice to say, sentiment has changed radically, and with immunization passports in the news, this merits our attention.

LINK TO VIDEO HERE

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not watch it. I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 💉 ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS

I have worked through all of 2020. I do carpet and upholstery cleaning and I have several commercial buildings we do janitorial work for. My two sons have worked through 2020 also. One is a manager for Walgreens and the other repairs and installs coffee and drink machines for all types of businesses and offices including Dr. offices and hospitals.

First off we are all fine...lol. 

I have met probably a little more than a dozen people in all that said they were sick at one time this past year and were told it was Covid.

All of them said it was like the flu. None of them were hospitalized. 

My personal Family Physician who I get monthly e-mail newsletters from basically was outlining the fraud concerning this so called Pandemic without outright calling it a fraud. I have seen him three times starting back in Sept. for other health reasons none of his staff were wearing masks and no temp checks when I arrived. 

Now having said all that The vast majority of people who have died from China virus had other significant health issues and also from being put on ventilators when they shouldn't have. Enough Doctors from around the world have come out and confirmed that. Unfortunately they all have been censored. Death rates have been manipulated.

Has anyone heard of someone getting the seasonal flu? It just disappeared....lol

This is no conspiracy theory. This is happening now. We are being led to slaughter. 

Joe

• Like 2
  • Hello 1

Newsom Says Just One Percent of Californians Vaccinated: ‘It’s Gone Too Slowly’

California Gov. Gavin Newsom holds up a vial of the new COVID-19 vaccine at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif., on Dec. 14, 2020. (Jae C. Hong/Pool/Getty Images)

By Tom Ozimek January 5, 2021 Updated: January 5, 2021

California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday that only about one percent of California’s 40 million residents have received a COVID-19 vaccine, an immunization rate that he decried as “not good enough.”

Newsom made the remarks at a briefing on Monday, during which he said the number of new COVID-19 infections on Sunday was nearly 30,000, while the seven-day average of daily deaths due to respiratory disease stands at 336.

“Just to put it in perspective, in the last 14 days close to 4,000 Californians have lost their lives. This is a deadly disease, this is a deadly pandemic. It remains more deadly today than at any point in the history of this pandemic.”

The Democrat governor then turned his focus to the state’s massive vaccination campaign, which he said is being executed “with a sense of urgency that is required of this moment and the urgency that people demand.”

FULL STORY HERE - REQUIRES LOGIN

• No Comment 1

NY State Assembly Bill A416: The Path to Covid Concentration Camps In America?

January 6, 2021 5 Comments
CraziesCamp1.jpg?time=1609960953

By Brandon Smith

Six months ago amid the panic and the hype surrounding the coronavirus outbreak the New Zealand government made an announcement that went mostly unnoticed by the mainstream media. It was a policy decision that the whole western world should have been up in arms about, but at the time the public was still processing the pandemic chaos. New Zealand was instituting what amounted to covid prisons – Medical “quarantine facilities” where ANY citizen suspected of being a covid carrier could be detained without due process for as long as the government saw fit. Not only that, but these covid camps would fall under the jurisdiction of the military. In other words, the NZ covid response was quietly being shifted into martial law.

The hyper-totalitarian measures were implemented in the face of a mere 22 covid deaths for the entire nation at that time. The media has been applauding the NZ response in recent weeks, arguing that heavy handed policies today will mean more freedom and a better economy tomorrow when infection numbers have been reduced. However, as I have been warning since the beginning of the pandemic, the lockdowns are designed to last forever.

We might be allowed “partial reopenings” and brief moments of relief, but covid mandates have nothing to do with public health and everything to do with public submission. The virus is nothing more than a useful crisis to be exploited as a rationale for tyranny.

Currently, New Zealand is facing further travel restrictions due to the discovery of a “covid mutation” in the UK. The government has indicated that any sign of renewed infection will be met with hard lockdowns once again. Citizens that think they have crossed the precipice and are on the verge of freedom are being conned.

FULL STORY HERE

• Like 1

Cuomo goes for broke, threatens $100,000 fines on NY hospitals that don’t use all their vaccines in seven days

Image: Cuomo goes for broke, threatens $100,000 fines on NY hospitals that don’t use all their vaccines in seven days

Friday, January 08, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson

(Natural News) New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is prepping his broken, dilapidated medical police state for the next round of medical tyranny. Under Cuomo’s new “Use it or Lose it” vaccination distribution plan, hospitals will be fined $100,000 if they do not use up all their coronavirus vaccines in seven days. Any hospital provider that does not meet the government’s quota for “shots in arms” can be disqualified from future distribution and be subject to “more serious sanctions.”

Suddenly operating under a dictator, New York hospitals will also be fined if they vaccinate in an “inequitable” fashion. The state desires that certain groups of people be vaccinated first, and each herd of people are to be vaccinated in the correct order, or the hospital will be fined. Should a clinic administer the vaccine to somebody before their turn, they could face a fine of up to $1 million.

Dictator Cuomo incentivizes hospitals to force vaccines and treat people as if they belong to herds

The safest way for hospitals to navigate this medical tyranny is to NOT order the vaccines at all. If they order too many and people don’t want them, then the state will fine them $100,000 for every week that the hospital fails to force the shots into people’s arms. If the hospital rushes to get as many people vaccinated as possible, they run the risk of vaccinating people in violation of Cuomo’s equitable distribution orders, leading to even more heinous fines.

FULL STORY HERE

• Mind Blown 1

TV Show Asks: Should People Be Rewarded For Snitching on Their Neighbors?

by Paul Joseph Watson  January 8th 2021, 8:37 am

Britain’s top morning breakfast show asked its viewers if people should be financially rewarded for snitching on neighbors who violate COVID-19 lockdown rules.

Good Morning Britain host Kate Garraway introduced the segment by asking, “Should people be rewarded for snitching on their neighbors who break lockdown rules…because we are in such a serious situation, but should we incentivize people by giving them money?”

Garraway’s co-host Ben Shephard suggested that incentivizing snitching could lead to people making “erroneous claims” to get their neighbors in trouble.

Big Brother Watch responded to the idea by asking the show, “Are you ok?”

FULL STORY HERE

5 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

TV Show Asks: Should People Be Rewarded For Snitching on Their Neighbors?

by Paul Joseph Watson  January 8th 2021, 8:37 am

Britain’s top morning breakfast show asked its viewers if people should be financially rewarded for snitching on neighbors who violate COVID-19 lockdown rules.

Good Morning Britain host Kate Garraway introduced the segment by asking, “Should people be rewarded for snitching on their neighbors who break lockdown rules…because we are in such a serious situation, but should we incentivize people by giving them money?”

Garraway’s co-host Ben Shephard suggested that incentivizing snitching could lead to people making “erroneous claims” to get their neighbors in trouble.

Big Brother Watch responded to the idea by asking the show, “Are you ok?”

FULL STORY HERE

Stiches for snitches ;)

10 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

Cuomo goes for broke, threatens $100,000 fines on NY hospitals that don’t use all their vaccines in seven days

Image: Cuomo goes for broke, threatens $100,000 fines on NY hospitals that don’t use all their vaccines in seven days

Friday, January 08, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson

(Natural News) New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is prepping his broken, dilapidated medical police state for the next round of medical tyranny. Under Cuomo’s new “Use it or Lose it” vaccination distribution plan, hospitals will be fined $100,000 if they do not use up all their coronavirus vaccines in seven days. Any hospital provider that does not meet the government’s quota for “shots in arms” can be disqualified from future distribution and be subject to “more serious sanctions.”

Suddenly operating under a dictator, New York hospitals will also be fined if they vaccinate in an “inequitable” fashion. The state desires that certain groups of people be vaccinated first, and each herd of people are to be vaccinated in the correct order, or the hospital will be fined. Should a clinic administer the vaccine to somebody before their turn, they could face a fine of up to $1 million.

Dictator Cuomo incentivizes hospitals to force vaccines and treat people as if they belong to herds

The safest way for hospitals to navigate this medical tyranny is to NOT order the vaccines at all. If they order too many and people don’t want them, then the state will fine them $100,000 for every week that the hospital fails to force the shots into people’s arms. If the hospital rushes to get as many people vaccinated as possible, they run the risk of vaccinating people in violation of Cuomo’s equitable distribution orders, leading to even more heinous fines.

FULL STORY HERE

Just when you thought this clown couldn't get any more ridiculous, he goes out and buys a nice new shiny red nose.

If the hospitals weren't greed driven, they would simply not order any vaccine. Let the primary physicians handle it. Problem solved... till he buys a shiny green nose ;)

• Like 1

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

• Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS
  • Wolfenstein unpinned this topic

You can learn a lot from observing behavior rather than listening to words.

Example:  When Covid started, grocery stores and the big W were very cautious about making 1 way isles, covering credit card processing end points, and wiping down carts and keypads after every use/return.

How many of these initial steps for safety are still enforced?  Around here, none.  The one way isle signs are still up, but no one gives a shit.  The carts are returned, no one wipes them down.  The card machines are uncovered and never cleaned.

Corporations still lean on less hours and lay offs to increase their profits, but if they don't staff employees to continue to enforce the rules once in effect, that is all you need to know about the actual risk in play with this pandemic.

• Like 1

I've had a lot of shots.  Anthrax too when it first came out.  The issue I have is if someone says to me 'Hey we have these covid shots here, take them if you want, no big deal, if you die it's on you' I would get the shot.

I have a big problem when someone says 'GET THE FUCKING SHOT NOW CITIZEN' instead of just making it, and all applicable testing and trial data available for me to review.  In that respect, the harder you pull me, the more I dig in and get more critical of why the hell this is being pushed so hard.

• Like 2

I guess they figure if you’re a toker, you’re also stupid 🤷🏻‍♂️

0089DD63-63AF-4DB2-8557-08575A01EFEC.jpeg

Edited by Mikest116
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

You May Want to Rethink the Jab

US nurse faints after getting Pfizer coronavirus vaccine shot - Coronavirus  Outbreak News

Guest Post by Bob Moriarty

The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted.

Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine as her father says he ‘wants answers’.

Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine.

Hundreds of Israelis get infected with Covid-19 after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Wife of ‘perfectly healthy’ Miami doctor, 56, who died of a blood disorder 16 days after getting Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is certain it was triggered by the jab, as drug giant investigates first death with a suspected link to shot.

75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Death of Swiss man after Pfizer vaccine.

88-year-old collapses and dies several hours after being vaccinated.

Thousands negatively affected after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Hospital worker with no prior allergies in intensive care with severe reaction after Pfizer Covid vaccine.

4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19 jab, prompting FDA to recommend ‘surveillance for cases’.

Investigation launched as 2 people die in Norway nursing home days after receiving Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines.

U.S. officials report more severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

NHS told not to give Covid vaccine to those with history of allergic reactions.

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to ‘greater risk’ from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn.

CDC reveals at least 21 Americans have suffered life threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

Woman experiences side effects of COVID-19 vaccine.

COVID Vaccine Side Effects More Common After 2nd Dose.

Bulgaria Reports 4 Cases Of Side Effects From Pfizer Covid Vaccine.

Two NHS workers suffer allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine.

Coronavirus Vaccinations Seem to be Causing 50 Times the Adverse Events of Flu Vaccinations after Just the First of Two Shots.

“I’m Just Not Buying It” – Jeff Gundlach Raises Questions About COVID Vaccine’s ‘95%’ Efficacy Rate.

Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”

Professor Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start DYING A Few Months After The First mRNA Vaccination.

What Vaccine Trials?

SOURCE https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/01/14/you-may-want-to-rethink-the-jab/

Disclaimer - If this is from a news source you do not trust, do not read it.  I am not responsible for anyone feeling triggered

• Like 2

• Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰