ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰

13 people suffer facial paralysis after coronavirus vaccine - report

Doctors in the health system estimate that in practice the number of cases is higher.

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF    JANUARY 15, 2021 11:23

Some 13 people have experienced mild facial paralysis as a side effect after taking the COVID-19 vaccine, the Health Ministry reported, and estimates are that the number of cases could be higher.

Health officials have raised questions about whether or not to administer the second dose to these individuals, but the Health Ministry is recommending that the second dose be given. 

"For at least 28 hours I walked around with it [facial paralysis]," one person who had the side effect told Ynet. "I can't say it was completely gone afterwards, but other than that I had no other pains, except a minor pain where the injection was but there was nothing beyond that."

As for receiving the second dose, he admits he is undecided, but says that "it is important to note that this is something rare, and I don't want people to avoid getting vaccinated. It's important."

"I recently came across, for example, someone vaccinated who was dealing with paralysis, and decided not to give her a second dose," Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center stated, told Ynet. "It is true that it can be given according to the Health Ministry, but I did not feel comfortable with it."

She added that, "No one knows if this is connected to the vaccine or not. That's why I would refrain from giving a second dose to someone who suffered from paralysis after the first dose."

The Health Ministry stated, however, that the second dose should of course be only provided if and when the paralysis passes, Ynet reported.

SOURCE

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're absolutely right unfortunately. I used to pick on conspiracy theorists all the time too. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated them. They just seemed out there. I'm related to a couple. Anyway

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html     That one is news to me...     I'll just copy these links from it's original thread here      

It's a fabrication. They lie like dogs. My apologies to dogs.

Posted Images

Compilation of recent stories and videos covering covid vaccine injuries, side effects and DEATHS

Thursday, January 14, 2021 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Part of the reason Big Tech censors anyone who discusses the truth about vaccine injuries is because they don’t want you to find out how dangerous covid vaccines really are.

Across the USA and around the world, people are dying from covid-19 vaccines. Many others are experiencing horrific convulsions, partial paralysis, hospitalizations and other bizarre side effects. (See the shocking videos below, all of which are banned on YouTube and Facebook.)

The following is a collection of some recent stories revealing the dangers of covid-19 vaccines. H/t to The Burning Platform for the list.

The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted.

Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine as her father says he ‘wants answers’.

Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine.

Hundreds of Israelis get infected with Covid-19 after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Wife of ‘perfectly healthy’ Miami doctor, 56, who died of a blood disorder 16 days after getting Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is certain it was triggered by the jab, as drug giant investigates first death with a suspected link to shot.

75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Death of Swiss man after Pfizer vaccine.

88-year-old collapses and dies several hours after being vaccinated.

Thousands negatively affected after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Hospital worker with no prior allergies in intensive care with severe reaction after Pfizer Covid vaccine.

4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19 jab, prompting FDA to recommend ‘surveillance for cases’.

Investigation launched as 2 people die in Norway nursing home days after receiving Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines.

U.S. officials report more severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

NHS told not to give Covid vaccine to those with history of allergic reactions.

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to ‘greater risk’ from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn.

CDC reveals at least 21 Americans have suffered life threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

Woman experiences side effects of COVID-19 vaccine.

COVID Vaccine Side Effects More Common After 2nd Dose.

Bulgaria Reports 4 Cases Of Side Effects From Pfizer Covid Vaccine.

Two NHS workers suffer allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine.

Coronavirus Vaccinations Seem to be Causing 50 Times the Adverse Events of Flu Vaccinations after Just the First of Two Shots.

“I’m Just Not Buying It” – Jeff Gundlach Raises Questions About COVID Vaccine’s ‘95%’ Efficacy Rate.

Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”

Professor Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start DYING A Few Months After The First mRNA Vaccination.

What Vaccine Trials?

• Wolfenstein changed the title to ALL STORIES ON COVID-19 / VACCINE / LOCKDOWNS 📰
Exposed: Fauci and CDC clash; can’t keep their story straight
"The truth is, the experts are starting backwards from an unexpressed premise, which is: WE WANT TO LOCK DOWN THE PLANET AND WRECK ITS ECONOMY, AS THE FIRST STEP TO CREATING A BRAND NEW WORLD OF TECHNOCRATIC CONTROL. NOW, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SAY IN ORDER TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN?

This is how official science operates. It’s political and totalitarian, and it pretends to be objective. "

Jon Rappoport

Article from the 13th

Seattle FD paramedics to go door-to-door with vaccines at adult care homes

The mobile vaccination teams will work to vaccinate older adults, people with disabilities and their caregivers at about 100 adult family homes in the city

David Gutman The Seattle Times Jan 13, 2021

SEATTLE — The Seattle Fire Department on Thursday will begin vaccinating residents of adult family homes throughout the city, after the city was approved late last week as a distributor of COVID-19 vaccines, Mayor Jenny Durkan announced.

Durkan framed the new push as the first in what will eventually be a major city effort to distribute the vaccine from sites spread throughout the city.

"We have to get these shots out of refrigerators and into people's arms," she said. "We hope that if we get steady supplies, we will stand up mass vaccination sites side by side with our testing sites."

The city has, for months, operated four free drive-up coronavirus testing sites that, city officials said, have conducted more than 556,000 tests.

Durkan said the city has talked with Seattle Public Schools about possibly using school facilities to set up vaccination sites.

"It will really have to be an all-hands-on-deck approach," she said, stressing that to reach 70% of its adult population, King County will have to vaccinate 1.3 million people, giving out 2.6 million shots. "It is an undertaking that our country has never done before, not on this scale."

In this first step, Fire Department paramedics will go door to door at adult family homes not served by a federal partnership with CVS and Walgreens. There are about 100 such facilities in the city, fire Chief Harold Scoggins said, with about eight to 10 residents and staff in each.

FULL STORY HERE

• Cry 1

Cuomo, Whitmer push toward direct purchase of COVID-19 vaccines

GettyImages-1230186505-655x437.jpg

Syringes wand vials of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine are shown on December 17, 2020.

(Photo by PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Images)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 3:10 PM PT – Tuesday, January 19, 2021

A pair of Democrat governors are pushing to buy the COVID-19 vaccine directly from Pfizer, instead of the government. Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) have recently moved toward vaccine purchases.

Cuomo said New York received 50 thousand doses from the government, which is less than the week before.

“I sent a letter to Pfzier, which is a private company headquartered in New York, asking them if New York can buy from them directly,” Cuomo said.

This came days after Whitmer sent a similar request to HHS Secretary Alex Azar with a goal of buying up to 100 thousand doses.

Critics have said direct purchases would cause complications instead of solving problems.

SOURCE

The Scamdemic was never anything more than a politically motivated, democratic supported, media driven fear tactic of getting the "sniffles" with the sole intention of causing as much damage to the country and President Trump as possible with the goal being to regain the power they so blatantly abuse and the suffering of the people they say they care so much about be damned.

Edited by Kevin P
  • Like 1