🗡️ JANUARY 2021 MY MILITIA KNIFE GIVEAWAY!!

My Militia is having a knife give away drawing which will end midnight ET January 31st 2021!  Want to know how to win?  Make at least one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge thread between 1/1/2021 and 1/31/2021 ( multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning, only one post is needed and counted ).  If you want a chance to win this knife you must make a post in your state's Roll Call and Lounge forum before the month of January is over,  link is below.  Any other posts will not count for this drawing. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

The potential winner will be chosen using an online random number generator.  If the potential winner does not respond to my email and PM within 48 hours to confirm with a valid mailing address, they forfeit their win and another potential winner will be generated and contacted and so on until we have a confirmed winner.  So be checking in frequently in February to see if you get drawn until the official winner is announced.  From past experience it was the 2nd or 3rd person we contacted who ended up being the official winners.  To win you must be willing to give me a verifiable mailing address, a PO box is fine as we will be shipping USPS Priority Mail.  Also the shipping address must be within the 50 states of the United States.  No business addresses unless you are the verified owner of the business.  The knife we are giving away is the KA BAR D2 EXTREAME fighting knife with sheath included.   The funds for this giveaway event were donated separately and specifically for this event, server donations were not used

https://www.kabar.com/products/1282#

image.png

Ka Bar D2 Extreme Fighting Knife Review | KnifeHog

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 'Merica 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

Good knife could use it I live in up state New York in a City called Schenectady new York which is really bad and besides earlier this year I confronted those really stupid blk and others like them at their little stupid protests with the truth that all life matters and the truth about the police that it's less luckily for the men and women in law enforcement to get their service weapon and shoot a person of color less then 1%

And way more luckily for the men and women in law enforcement to shoot a White or Hispanic person these are true facts but the media there and the blm and the others there would not hear it

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 1

And here's........... the knife!  It just arrived today and will be kept in my safe until it is time to ship it out to the winner at the end of next month!  It's a beauty, I might just have to buy one for my personal collection....  😉  

image.png

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

Bonus chance to win!  All members that post in their state Roll Call and Lounge forum on December 31 by the date stamp of our site will get a second chance at being drawn to win this knife in addition to a post made anytime during January 2021 by them in the same state Roll Call and Lounge forum!  Good luck and Happy New Year!!

new year kermit GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LFR_v4.png

Just a reminder that all members who make a post in their state Roll Call and Lounge thread during today 12/31/20 will get a second chance to be drawn to win this knife at the end of January 20201!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LFR_v4.png

Great to hear from you but you need to post in your state Roll Call and Lounge forum to qualify for a chance at this knife.  Posting in this thread will not earn you a chance at the drawing for it.  😉

• Like 2
  • Hello 1

LFR_v4.png

Great to hear from you but you need to post in your state Roll Call and Lounge forum to qualify for a chance at this knife.  Posting in this thread will not earn you a chance at the drawing for it.  😉

LFR_v4.png

Great to hear from you but you need to post in your state Roll Call and Lounge forum to qualify for a chance at this knife.  Posting in this thread will not earn you a chance at the drawing for the knife give away.  😉  If you want a chance at winning the knife go here and post in your state Roll Call and Lounge before midnight January 31st.

LFR_v4.png

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 🗡️ JANUARY 2021 MY MILITIA KNIFE GIVEAWAY!!
  • LetFreedomRing locked this topic