🗡️ JANUARY 2021 MY MILITIA KNIFE GIVEAWAY!!

I am locking this thread for now because it is apparent that some people think posting in it gives them a chance at winning the knife and it does not.  We don't want anyone to miss a chance at the drawing to win this.  You must post in your state's Roll Call and Lounge forum for a chance to win before the end of January here:

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

• Wolfenstein changed the title to 🗡️ JANUARY 2021 MY MILITIA KNIFE GIVEAWAY!!
  • LetFreedomRing locked this topic

20 more days left for you to get a chance at winning this knife!  

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

2 weeks left for you to get a chance at winning this knife!

LFR_v4.png

9 more days left for members to earn a chance at winning this Ka Bar combat knife.  Make a post in your state's Rollcall and Lounge forum before the end of January!

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

LFR_v4.png