Jump to content

MAGA rallies to be labeled "Domestic Terrorist"


Recommended Posts

Paul Sperry is basically a shock jock.  Maybe one day it will be illegal to protest as a conservative or Republican but, in order to make that change happen in America you would need to destroy the 1st amendment to the constitution.

Are we headed 1984 direction YES.

Do we need to do something?  YES

I know that this is what he is implying.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Many patriots supported the government to assume the power to label things. This precedent was done by petitioning for Antifa to be labeled domestic terrorist. Its unconstitutional, but that didn't matter. 

 

Now that the government is able to label things domestic terrorist, this is what they are doing. 

 

We must be steadfast in principle. Let's remember that it was Trump's supporters, (including myself originally when I didn't know any better about the Constitution) who started this. Now we are reaping what we have sown.

  • Hello 1

newflconstitution.org

[email protected] 

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Many patriots supported the government to assume the power to label things. This precedent was done by petitioning for Antifa to be labeled domestic terrorist. Its unconstitutional, but that didn't matter. 

 

Now that the government is able to label things domestic terrorist, this is what they are doing. 

 

We must be steadfast in principle. Let's remember that it was Trump's supporters, (including myself originally when I didn't know any better about the Constitution) who started this. Now we are reaping what we have sown.

I guarantee you if you check you're already on a domestic terror list...just by being on this site or expressing your feelings and values on Facebook or Twitter...My Christian posts got me on it....George Orwell just a little mistake in the date.

  • Like 2
Link to post
48 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

So if a few hundred  of us got together for a wknd camp out we would be considered a terroist group?

Per the left, camping for the weekend is considered an activity of "whiteness" so that would just make you all racists. 

 

48 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

 What would they do if we were all armed?  

Per the left, now you're all armed racists. But those who identify as a Christian, right wing  conservative or libertarian, heterosexual, white male would be considered terrorists.

 

 

 

So a bunch of terrorist racists with guns get caught doing a racist activity, what would they do? Good question!

If they don't know your camping they won't bother you.

  • Like 1
  • Hello 1

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

 

Link to post
43 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

Per the left, camping for the weekend is considered an activity of "whiteness" so that would just make you all racists. 

 

Per the left, now you're all armed racists. But those who identify as a Christian, right wing  conservative or libertarian, heterosexual, white male would be considered terrorists.

 

 

 

So a bunch of terrorist racists with guns get caught doing a racist activity, what would they do? Good question!

If they don't know your camping they won't bother you.

Sorry if I'm just breaking it to you but all those you listed above are already on the Domestic Terrorist List. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolfenstein said:

Per the left, camping for the weekend is considered an activity of "whiteness" so that would just make you all racists. 

 

Per the left, now you're all armed racists. But those who identify as a Christian, right wing  conservative or libertarian, heterosexual, white male would be considered terrorists.

 

 

 

So a bunch of terrorist racists with guns get caught doing a racist activity, what would they do? Good question!

If they don't know your camping they won't bother you.

For goodness sake DO NOT BRING WHITE SHEETS FOR BEDDING....🇺🇸🀄

Bailiff wack that man's peepee with a newspaper 🗞🗞🗞😜🤣

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1
Link to post

Simple solution, don't call them MAGA anything. I for one am not about a man, but about the idea of the document, THE DOCUMENT, the Constitution Of The United States of America. So don't call them Maga rallies, call them patriot rally's.

 

  • Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1

cap3.png.d5b8eaa1e50956e3a5cbc0f8f3fa2ba8.png.cf8fb62a2ef84977ae0cf273f73ac8c9.png

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

As long as we breathe we're marked by the system. The left runs the system. Don't let it change your daily life. Go camping. Just realize we are moving to an age where you need to defend yourself, doing anything.

Interesting you should mention that.  I am looking at a White Duck tent to add to my supplies

13' Regatta Bell Tent

 

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

GFS98v2.png

Link to post
10 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

That's similar to the one I got, I got a stove pipe flap on the roof for the winter. (Get one with a stove pile flap, year round use!!)

That is the plan.  I purchased the tent stove in November but waited on the tent until a more feasible time.   I got distracted by purchasing communications equipment (HAM and CB radio's).  Come February, I hope to place the order for the bell tent.

  • Like 2

GFS98v2.png

Link to post

We need to put all of our energies and dedication into establishing The PATRIOT PARTY that will implement and adher to AMERICAN ideals,values and interests on our way to becoming power brokers with the two party system that has wreaked. We can have political rallies for the party on our way to Making America Great Again.

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, Redhand said:

We need to put all of our energies and dedication into establishing The PATRIOT PARTY that will implement and adher to AMERICAN ideals,values and interests on our way to becoming power brokers with the two party system that has wreaked. We can have political rallies for the party on our way to Making America Great Again.

    Here:

 

Constitution Party
Political party
 
 
The Constitution Party, formerly the U.S. Taxpayers' Party until 1999, is a political party in the United States that promotes a conservative view of the principles and intents of the United States Constitution. Wikipedia
Leadership: Jim Clymer (Party chair)
Founder: Howard Phillips
Founded: 1992
Headquarters: Lancaster, PA

toddslee1.png

Link to post
4 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

    Here:

 

Constitution Party
Political party
 
 
The Constitution Party, formerly the U.S. Taxpayers' Party until 1999, is a political party in the United States that promotes a conservative view of the principles and intents of the United States Constitution. Wikipedia
Leadership: Jim Clymer (Party chair)
Founder: Howard Phillips
Founded: 1992
Headquarters: Lancaster, PA

How have they done in the last 10+ yrs as far as getting votes and presenting viable candidates. We need to hit them with a new party new ideas and renewed energy and we can incorporate things from the other conservative parties.

Link to post

Awh heck, I have always been the rebel in my family.  The rest of my family except for my kids are Democrats.  I get it left and right all the time!  What's weird is all I have to do is show up and for some reason, without opening my mouth (yeah really) they remember I am a republican party person.  So of course I haven't seen them and won't see them (my choice) until this is done.  Even though I love every one of them.

I have a question if I may ask, how many people think that Americans have gotten way too soft?  I camped for about 10 years.  I have gotten back into a house.  But to live off the land, hunt and fish for food?  I am just curious.

Edited by Lady Green
Spelling
Link to post
7 hours ago, Redhand said:

How have they done in the last 10+ yrs as far as getting votes and presenting viable candidates. We need to hit them with a new party new ideas and renewed energy and we can incorporate things from the other conservative parties.

I suspect conservatives are going to have an extremely hard time getting anyone elected again for a long time .  The last four years have demonstrated just how desperate the libs are to have and keep the power,  now that they are back at the wheel again they will do whatever it takes to prevent another “ trump “ style candidate from ever getting back in.   One of the major reasons for harassing trump was to send a message to future wannabe “ outsider “ candidates. “ this is what you will have to look forward to “  .  We ( conservatives ) have been forced into a corner now,   We can either tow the line or come out swinging!   

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.