FBI: Armed protests planned at all 50 state capitols 📰

Message added by Todd A. Slee,

I'm going to backtrack just a bit.

I am all for doing exactly what the government or anyone else says not to do, if that activity is Constitutional, as defined by the Founding Fathers'-Revolutionaries' actions at any given time....

However, I've conceded to Glownog's advice; we need to wait a bit, at least a number of days past.

This, today's edition of Ted Broer, cites some excellent reasons why it is expedient to wait. But we need to prepare and be ready to spring.

Ted is right about that, even if it's merely a "just in case" scenario. He could be right about Trump also, but, he's still much better than Biden, which Ted alludes to.

Please listen to this and let your better thinking prevail. I say this as one who believes we should have taken drastic action years ago, as a nation. But a little while longer for some major, peaceful protests, will not hurt, at least in D.C. Here is why:

https://podbay.fm/p/the-ted-broer-show-mp3-edition/e/1610658000

Also, be aware that threat of being shot is, for select people, a trivial fear >

https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-tactical/cia-heart-attack-gun/

and other such weapons. (Key words 'secret weapons of the cia').

Patriots obey the Constitution.  It is our "Holy Book".  We citizens abide by and respect the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. We act from that strong, moral, conviction of what is Fair, what is Right, what is Honest. 

Trouble is, the Deep State and the Globalists have been systematically destroying the Constitution and the Bill or Rights. Our Government has been for many years , and now even our Judiciary Branch, has gone rogue.  They are a lawless bunch of psychopaths doing the devil's bidding.  They are never held accountable by the laws that decent people abide by.  

Unless the American People are informed of the truth and wake up,  we will not get out of this trap. Trump must declassify the truth about the Kennedy Assassination, Sandy Hook, 911, Las Vegas Massacre, Vietnam, Weapons of Mass Destruction" to name only a few from the past, but also keep in alive and fed to the front of the alternate media sites. Damaging current events to the Deep State (Biden) are being swept under the rug by main stream media.  He needs to get that ball rolling, and fast. 

Frankly, even in my small town. PA,  there are people who "Can't Handle the Truth".   For instance: They believe COVID is real because their elderly friends and relatives have died.  Dah!  Old people die from a host of illnesses. They died from COVID because the hospital gets big bucks from our corrupt state and federal governments for putting that on paper.   You can't talk to most elders about viruses because they can't grasp that Viruses have been on this planet for billions of years and your best defense is to build up your own immune system.  You already have that immunity in your genetic history  You didn't get it from a needle which was invented in 1650.  It is easier to pop a pill, shoot up with a vaccine, and shiver in fear, than it is to do anything else for your well being. The virus has never been isolated. 

We have to turn around this media propaganda war. Hopefully our leader will speak today, but I'm thinking things need to escalate more before he speaks in a few days. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree 100% with Highlander, and I have no idea why so many in this group would be against a march on the various state capitols. Peaceful protest is about the only thing that is still legal in this

Stay far far away from the Capitols between now and the 20th. Only people showing up are ABC's (Antifa/Blm/Commies)

I won't encourage undue force, oe excessive force/violence during even battle, nor needless destruction of property. But it is time to make the government fear what we the people can do, and will, Pat

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Do you read what you are typing?

Lol. @Saiga308snipe does but something else doesn't (hint-its in his head 👺 🥃).

14 minutes ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Maybe so people know that we are going to do it. Like how Donald Trump announce the rally in Washington D.C.

Right! We knew who's idea it was, Trumps. This shit (the OP story), no idea.

• Like 1

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

The source is the FBI, we know they are a swamp organization run by leftists. All the information presented in the article screams false flag. We need to get word out that this is propaganda and an advertisement for leftists to "get the conservatives". This is a time to be careful and not fall into their traps.

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 1
11 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

I saw on Parler right before the rally that certain right wing groups were told to not wear colors and to dress like Antifa. Not sure who else can confirm this?

I actually saw the screenshots of that on this site. Supposedly the Proud Boys were going to go dressed in all black so as to confuse themselves with Antifa.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Teach WethePeople said:

If all y’all don’t intervene we’re sunk

Trump has 7 1/2 days left to work. As Gordon Ramsay says "it's not how you start, it's how you finish". We'll see. After that point let it/everything be purely organic. Best advise I can give.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1

Why are we concerned with this?  We need to have a Patriot Conference in order to discuss an overall organization, overall plans and how to execute these plans.

The small "stand alone" militias/groups/units will fall easily without overall cohesion.  If Patriots should attend something as this where is the coordination of groups and strategy?  Who has any plans for a concerted idea?

We need to get a conference set up or keep standing alone in our small enclaves!

The Airborne Soldier!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, Nail Driver said:

Yes, stay away. Starve them of there glory and starve the media. Don't give them anything to feed on. This is a trick to lure people into their trap. We need to remain rational and ignore their tease. Bore the hell out of them, make them look stupid and inept. 

The only people there will be the federalized state police from Maryland and Virginia,National Guard troops and other police forces that the leftist want to have total control over and de-fund them to the point of making them less effective.The left have over and over again shown their disregard ,disrespect and disdain of the military and police. They don't even care whether that put them in situations where they could be killed or injured. This has been shown over and over thru the months before D.C while our cities were burning,innocent people be killed and injured,private and federal property being destroyed. The left championed it all encouraged it and called for police de-funding.What will it take for the police and military to wake up and see the reality of the whole situation? The leftist have total control now and if the people have no voice,the police and military will be at the beck and call of the puppet masters in D.C and derided by the propaganda masters in the media.Maybe you need to remember who backed the blue during all of the rioting.OH !!! I forgot the handful of O-Biden supporters will be there.

Edited by Redhand
  • Like 2

I don't know how many of you here are leaders that are encountering the same struggle that I am, but I am reaching out in hopes that we can put our heads together and devise a plan that we can use to help the people that are turning to us who are having a hard time with the anxiety and worry they are feeling. I have been having people in all parts of the state reach out to me looking for some type of reassurance that everything is going to be ok. We have citizens that are genuinely concerned, worried and anxious. And I am doing my best to reassure them but their concerns aren't being relieved. As a leader, it is difficult to hang up the phone knowing that I wasn't able to provide them with what they turned to me for. And really at first I wasn't sure what it was they were seeking. Then I realized, they are looking for direction. They are looking for someone to direct them and guide them during this time. 

I don't think any of really knows what will happen when, despite what we think we know. And neither do a vast majority of the people who are turning to us to lead them, or give them some type of assurance.

So I am posting this in an attempt to put together a plan that we can give to those who are reaching out seeking guidance. This may sound silly to some, but in times of turmoil (physical or emotional or mental) people need a task, something to occupy their mind and calm their nerves. They need a purpose, something to do to take up the time of waiting.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm asking for here, but want to provide them with something that they can use to "lead" & support others in there immediate area. Something we can quickly put together and bundle that is simple & helpful task oriented. DOes that make sense? I recall a sheet I saw here a few months back that detailed COMMS at the top of every hour or something? It was such an informative sheet and established a routine. Also, (and I have this already) an emergency checklist, Tips on who to check in with in your community, radio stations to know to listen to, that sort of thing. Just something simple and basic that we can provide.

With the knowledge this collective group has, I'm sure that there is somethig that everyone can contribute. Just one sheet of important info to know from each of you (or even just a handful of you) would be incredibly helpful. If this is too much to ask, I apologize. I just feel that instead of debating on whether we should be organizing anything regarding capital "protests" we should be focused on what we can do for the citizens and patriots that aren't as knowledgeable as everyone here. I hope I am not out of line for suggesting that.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Winner 1

Kimberly Hogan

Gridley, CA

30 minutes ago, Sage said:

than to have us police ourselves the way they want us to...

Is that what this is? Who organized this event?

27 minutes ago, Hogan said:

I'm sure that there is somethig that everyone can contribute. Just one sheet of important info to know from each of you (or even just a handful of you) would be incredibly helpful

Judging by your previous posts, you have no idea how bad that sounds. Lol! 🤨 Asking for files on a handful of us...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

Is that what this is? Who organized this event?

I don't know what or who planned this rally. But I do know the best way to defeat your enemy, is to make sure they never show up to fight. Thats what they are doing now with everyone boycotting going to capitols.

• Like 2
  • Hello 1
1 hour ago, Blackjack said:

I'm kinda curious about that as well. The first I heard anything about it was someone from my area code asking if anything was planned in Santa Fe...which I haven't heard about.

I'm also curious about the website or group pages that the FBI was claiming had posts threatening violence.

Could be false groups they created online, then added posts, to further demonize the militias.

If the FBI told Martin Luther King, in the 60s, to commit suicide or they'd expose an alleged affair, they'd do anything. And they are that bad.

• Like 6

toddslee1.png

Hey folks,

I know I'm new here, so I understand if you take this with a grain of salt. 

I know the people organizing this. I'm actually attending the event in Helena. 

The entire idea is for the public to see that the average militiaman is not a scary, obese, racist, and is in fact by and large a polite and friendly face whose purpose is to serve as a helping hand to his community. 

If anyone has questions feel free to message me. 

Thanks 

Ken

• Like 5
1 minute ago, FALguy1911 said:

Hey folks,

I still would like that substantiated. But what has happened is people not thinking critically have now posioned the well. 

Supposing what you say is true, your event will be dead on arrival. 

I first saw something of this on my militia. There was no mentioning of burning, bombing, shooting or anything to that effect. It was to be an armed protest at each state capital. I also recall learning this before I learned about Trump's rally.

Not confirming anything, going off of nothing by here-say, the president has now been set so that if someone decides to host a rally, we shouldn't go to it because it could be infiltrated. 

During the unpeaceful protest that Trump had with his disarmed attendees, no issue did Utah have at their capital with armed protestors.

The mental insanity within the patriot community is killing us. We have to think without fallacy and without bias.

To clarify, I dont have enough evidence to say if this is, or isn't a false flag event. Even if it isn't, if we aren't actually petitioning for reform. To rebuild or Republic, then I think it will do nothing good. And tyranny will resume the next day or hour.

• Like 1

newflconstitution.org

[email protected] 

20 minutes ago, FALguy1911 said:

Hey folks,

The entire idea is for the public to see that the average militiaman is not a scary, obese, racist, and is in fact by and large a polite and friendly face whose purpose is to serve as a helping hand to his community. 

If anyone has questions feel free to message me. 

Thanks 

Ken

You know some people organizing for your capitol. And no don't mention them. This is a nation wide event. You know who is organizing that? If so you need to spill the beans. I don't think anyone knows that answer. Yet to hear otherwise.

• Like 1

We can try, but we can't stop Biden and the coming New World Order. It's bigger than just Trump. It's a Global plan that's been in the works for year's and year's. Look at the non-stop & never ending C0V¡D PLAN-Demic. It's just the latest "Problem Reaction Solution" Exercise. Give up more of your rights, compliance, lockdown, wear masks, take vaccines first then get your tracking chips or rfid next. The 1st Amendment has already been deprived of us. The 2nd Amendment is next. Unfortunately, God's not going to help us. America has turned it's back on God!! Look what we've allowed: Abortions, H0m0 lifestyle celebrated, encouraged, NO more Prayer or Bible in schools, tolerance towards everything, anything goes, children out of wedlock is the norm now, alcohol, sex, and drug's are encouraged and celebrated, etc. I could go on and on. I'm still going to Pray and fight for our Republic till my last breath. God Bless You All.

6p14domzw2y41.jpg_auto=webp&s=86b292d832b41ae50fb1e50ae7696ba5408875aa.cf.jpg

• Like 2

Who’s to say the plan all along was to have armed individuals show up, cloned as militia,  run off a few rds.  The govt will take “ emergency action”  and enact an immediate law banning firearms and requiring you to turn in your weapons!  If I’ve learned nothing else in my tenure with the guberment it’s this” if they want it they will find a way to get/take it”   This is all by design!  

• Like 3
  • Hello 1
7 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Trump has 7 1/2 days left to work. As Gordon Ramsay says "it's not how you start, it's how you finish". We'll see. After that point let it/everything be purely organic. Best advise I can give.

I’m heartbroken that the good America needs now will go backwards Bc they stole 75m votes. Beyond outraged.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 'Merica 1
Just now, Teach WethePeople said:

I’m heartbroken that the good America needs now will go backwards Bc they stole 75m votes. Beyond outraged.

We're not going backwards, we will be moving forward. No choice, survival demands it.

Remember, you appreciate something more after you lose it. That's when you'll fight with everything you have to take it back.

This transition will be organic, it needs to be. They will not cease in giving you something to defend and a reason to, so there's that.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Maybe so people know that we are going to do it. Like how Donald Trump announce the rally in Washington D.C.

Do you read what you are typing?

dont be so snarky about it😜

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to FBI: Armed protests planned at all 50 state capitols 📰