EVIDENCE! 4 More Years of TRUMP????

EVIDENCE! 4 More Years of TRUMP????

I added the question marks to the video title.  Can anyone else pull up a recording and verify this?

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

I think the polls were tampered with. here is what is happening. Demoncraps are trying to take over the USA. The D's have been planning something for a long time now. Each president is a setting stage for something big. I see the bread crumbs that go as far back as the first bush, possible even further. Slowly working their plans over the years. Some are blind to it, but unfortunately, i see it. They are aiming for a one world government, one world currency, and one man to run the world. That is the start of tribulation which will lead the world into damnation. 

Edited by prophet
  • Like 1

If anyone has time watch the movie "The Sum of All Fears " it will give you a rough perspective of what the plan was. This plot was going to usher in The New World Order, tracking chips, and a permanent cashless society.

Edited by SgtMS 15
  • Like 3

I think wondering if Mike Pompeo meant to say Trump administrations or administration is grasping at straws. It  might be that no one is brave enough to follow Trumps orders anymore. Mike Pence and Bill Barr were proven traitors so everyone around Trump could be a traitor.  Trump gave a speech in Texas about his border wall but no major news media carried it. Maybe Trump is not ready to attack the leftist traitors yet or maybe he is not going to. It would take a realhero to risk losing his millions of dollars  and his hot wife.

Mike Adams said on Alex Jones's show yesterday that Trump asked the military to invoke the insurrection act but they said no unless Trump starts war with the Chi-Coms but Trump refused start war with the Chi-Coms.

Here is Mike Adam's latest posting today:

Situation Update, Jan. 12, 2021 – Sources FRACTURE on outcome: Is Trump winning at unconventional warfare?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-12-situation-update-jan-12-2021-trump-unconventional-warfare.html

The CIA clowns who spread deliberate disinformation across the ‘net are doing an outstanding job of pushing noise and confusion. As a result, my sources are have now fractured into split realities, where in one reality Trump has given up and surrendered while in another reality Trump is about to achieve a decisive victory and astonish the world.

In today’s podcast, I discuss both arguments for what’s happening now, and I lay out details on how the US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be arrested on terrorism charges in D.C.

Most importantly, I discuss whether the troop expansion in DC is actually part of an unconventional warfare strategy being carried out by President Trump and Chris Miller, the Secretary of Defense. If Biden isn’t inaugurated on the 20th, the radical Left will stage an attempted color revolution siege of Washington D.C., but thanks to these maneuvers by Trump and Miller, there are 15,000 troops in place with the support of the Democrats and the media. Perhaps they are being played and don’t yet realize it.

Here are the two Whitehouse.gov documents mentioned in the podcast:

President Donald J. Trump Approves District of Columbia Emergency Declaration

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies

Here’s what else I cover in today’s podcast:

• The FBI is planning to run false flag operations at state capitol buildings in order to further demonize conservatives and set the stage for nationwide gun confiscation.
  • The real story of how US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be charged with terrorism on Jan 6th. But they failed and Jones averted the trap. (This is based in part on my private phone call with Alex Jones yesterday.)
  • There has been a coup in America, carried out by the globalists, the deep state and the CCP.
  • My sources are now fractured, with some saying Trump has surrendered and others saying Trump will achieve a decisive victory.
  • The bad news sources say everyone around Trump is refusing to follow orders for fear they will be charged with treason.
  • The good news sources say Trump is still maneuvering for a decisive counterinsurgency attack against the coup plotters and deep state traitors.
  • Chris Miller of the DoD signed the order for 15,000 National Guard troops to be mobilized into the DC area.
  • Importantly, when Trump announces the Insurrection Act, all National Guard troops are federalized under Trump.
  • Note: We still believe Trump has already invoked the Insurrection Act, but this has not yet been made public.
  • Sources say Democrats and left-wing media were tricked into supporting a massive build-up of troops in DC because they mistakenly think those troops will protect Biden. In reality, they say, Trump will command them.
  • Most National Guard troops are loyal to Trump and despise Biden.
  • The Jan 6th “siege” theater at the capitol was necessary to acquire Pelosi’s laptop and also trick the Left into supporting a massive troop buildup in DC.
  • The troops are necessary to protect Trump from the “color revolution” attempt of the radical Left, which will activate the moment they see Biden not getting inaugurated.
  • No outcome is certain. There are two paths, and many traitors still inside the Trump administration. Trump’s own plans may be thwarted at the last minute.
  • Discussion of consciousness, God, divinity and the role of suffering for the journey of self-discovery.
  • Why the real war is beyond the 3D realm and exists in the realm of spirituality and consciousness.
  • Is humanity ready to move to a higher state of existence, paired with self-responsibility? Or will we stay stuck in the “infant” stage of fighting and suffering?

Brighteon.com/0c1c062c-8c16-4aaa-9447-71d4250314c6

• 'Merica 1

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

10 minutes ago, SgtMS 15 said:

If anyone has time watch the movie "The Sum of All Fears " it will give you a rough perspective of what the plan was. This plot was going to usher in The New World Order, tracking chips, and a permanent cashless society.

Many people speculate with the mark of the beast is going to be, some say it was going to be the chip. But that's not what it is. The market the beast is a fake Sabbath which is Sunday the real Sabbath is on Saturday. The Pope's already been talking about it. he had a meeting on May 20th of last year about this. But I don't know when they're going to start putting it in effect. It's going to be sometime when the world becomes a one world government. When this happens this is when we need to worry

11 minutes ago, SgtMS 15 said:

Yeah predictive programming is crafty.

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

On 1/12/2021 at 4:54 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

told yall I would find it. Just had to be patient. It is said to be fake. Now a days, what is said to be fake is actually legit. On Facebook, it is marked as fake by independent fact checkers. Which were most likely paid off to mark it false information. 

Edited by prophet