We need to focus on the fight for public opinion.  The media (including fox) has been spouting lies about us.  We need to get our side of the situation out and develop and promote real news that respects the truth. This is a fight against weenie billionaires.

Our big advantage is that this coming administration is dumber than donkeys. They are making fools of themselves bagging on Trump supporters. When biden and co raise people's taxes and quarantines them people are gonna be pissed. Then when he starts a war, everyone will be protesting against his admin. Eventually they will fight over who is to blame.

Edited by Vincenzo
  • Like 2
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all respect, I dont think we need to cool off at all. The media will always lie, the first casualty of war is the truth. We need to be angry and stay angry at what is being done to us and this co

Meanwhile in America. It is against the law in some states to collect rain water. Colorado being one. What do you do when you simply don't own the acreage to farm and be self sufficient? Just because

I shared this on another post I’ll bring it over here as well. This is not my quote, this is just a quote I saw on YouTube yesterday however this person is spot on. 

Posted Images

With all respect, I dont think we need to cool off at all. The media will always lie, the first casualty of war is the truth. We need to be angry and stay angry at what is being done to us and this country. The elections no longer carry the peoples will, some of us are Taxed at a rate of 38+% while others not at all. Our representatives are supposed to live to higher standards and look out for our best interest yet none of this ever seems to change and actually elevate the basic standards of freedom that is rightfully ours. It has been proven time and time again that we are only a nation of law and order for the citizens while the elitist ruling class can do as they please. This country is suffering its last assault and if we remain good subjects and please our kings it will never ever be recognized as the beacon of freedom we were designed to be again.

Edited by Sam Adams
  • Like 7
  • Winner 2
  • 'Merica 8
5 minutes ago, Sam Adams said:

With all respect, I dont think we need to cool off at all. The media will always lie, the first casualty of war is the truth. We need to be angry and stay angry at what is being done to us and this country. The elections no longer carry the peoples will, some of us are Taxed at a rate of 38+% while others not at all. Our representatives are supposed to live to higher standards and look out for our best interest yet none of this ever seems to change and actually elevate the basic standards of freedom that is rightfully ours. It has been proven time and time again that we are only a nation of law and order for the citizens while the elitist ruling class can do as they please. This country is suffering its last assault and if we remain good subjects and please our kings it will never ever be recognized as the beacon of freedom we were designed to be again.

You make some good points, and we need to prepare, but I just think talking armed revolution atm is not the best course of action. We are not well organized and as small groups do operations, those ops would be lambasted be the medias.  Only a large group of over a million mililita would stand a chance of success. All the damage that starting a war would cause would devastate the country, so dont be so quick to resort to violence. The medias are hurting this country and have been corrupted. We need to fight to get new media networks out there. and cancel the others. We should at least try, before attempting violence.

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

I never said we should perpetrate violence, if I were to promote violence it certainly would not be in a public forum scrubbed by AI. Please dont make assumptions of my intent. If we were to take action  maybe we should all dress up as blm or antifa? Remember the first casualty of war is the truth. Finding work arounds and out of the box thinking leads to success.

Edited by Sam Adams
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, 0.Tac.0 said:

They can tax me into the oblivion, but if I can grow my own food, harvest my own water, and defend my life and family; I am not going after anyone. 

Meanwhile in America. It is against the law in some states to collect rain water. Colorado being one. What do you do when you simply don't own the acreage to farm and be self sufficient? Just because I can grow a few tomato plants doesn't make me self reliant for food, with my .06 acre lot. On top of that, what will you do when you can no longer communicate long distance via internet, phone, ham? And taxes go up to a point where you can no longer pay your mortgage? Forcing you to be poor. Are you going to solve that peacefully? Are you going to go to a govt building wearing your rags, holding your cup out, "Please sir, just a few shillings will feed my family." I think not. Just because an entity, be it govt or not, took our rights... or will, using "generally" peaceful means, doesn't mean your gonna be able to get them back the same way. The ones stripping us slowly right now, OWN the very system doing it from top to bottom. We have NO legal recourse here. Not one that is going to go anywhere atleast.

• Like 6
  • 'Merica 2
  • Hello 1

That's just my name.

2 hours ago, Vincenzo said:

You make some good points, and we need to prepare, but I just think talking armed revolution atm is not the best course of action. We are not well organized and as small groups do operations, those ops would be lambasted be the medias.  Only a large group of over a million mililita would stand a chance of success. All the damage that starting a war would cause would devastate the country, so dont be so quick to resort to violence. The medias are hurting this country and have been corrupted. We need to fight to get new media networks out there. and cancel the others. We should at least try, before attempting violence.

Fuck that. Send it 

• Like 2
  • Funny 2
  • 'Merica 2
6 minutes ago, Sully1153 said:

I shared this on another post I’ll bring it over here as well. This is not my quote, this is just a quote I saw on YouTube yesterday however this person is spot on. 

D15CE05D-DA11-47BB-8462-50AFBC3002D1.jpeg

That sums it up lol bunch of keyboard warrior blowhards on this site

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

The problem with public online forums

Screen-Shot-2018-02-20-at-12_44.07-PM.png.a128dc33f8a8df5119fc9d8b3e70403a.png

is we're stuck to a set of guidelines. Like at work... if you work #2020

I was just talking about sending flowers

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

I still feel that we need to have a face to face Patriot Conference to settle a lot of this and coordinate plans and goals.

Why is it that antifa and black lives matter are so organized?

The Airborne Soldier!

• Like 3

They are organized by Obama's "Cilvian Army" that he talked about as candidate Obama. The army is called Antifa. Their command and control is done through the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) also called the Green Hats. Look up P.T. News on YouTube and watch some of the live streams of Portland or Seattle riots. Look for lime green caps or helmets in the background. 

25 minutes ago, Carl H B said:

I still feel that we need to have a face to face Patriot Conference to settle a lot of this and coordinate plans and goals.

Why is it that antifa and black lives matter are so organized?

The Airborne Soldier!

Because the system we wish to engage, is on their side. THEY can coordinate on public forums and say whatever they want. With all of the banned keywords that WE cannot say. THEY can communicate to whomever, however, and with whatever message they please, with no fear of recourse. WE, on the other hand can't coordinate due to fear of the law. We fear the law, therefore, we fear those above the law. And until we lose this fear, we are doomed. This ends when WE THE PEOPLE say it does. Regardless of how we are looked at by the public eye. Do any of you think President Trump gives a rats ass what people think of him? Do you think blm, antifa care? No, they, don't. Because in the end they will get what they want. If we let them. But we are going to have to put on that hat. If it takes us being labeled something we are definitely not, so be it. Get rid of the label makers and see how the narrative changes. 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

That's just my name.

Again, this goes directly to having a Patriot Conference.  There we can discuss ideas and goals and ascertain how to get all of our groups under a common communications network with alternates.

The Airborne Soldier!

Fellas. I will get thrown off this site if I spell it out in black and white. I've already been warned once. And I heeded it. So THIS site is a no go for the words and language that needs to be used to fix this country. (And every other site like this one too)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 'Merica 1

That's just my name.

5 hours ago, Sam Adams said:

I think we need to get frosty and not be driven by emotion. We need to work the problem. But we do not need to cool off in the sense that we dink a beer and just watch things happen. We do need to be aware of how what we say can be used against us, be twisted and misquoted and taken out of context. We do need to watch what we say.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, !!!J3!!! said:

That sums it up lol bunch of keyboard warrior blowhards on this site

No, but we have to kinda watch what we say. This is a forum to exchange info, network, learn and enjoy camaraderie, while we promote the Constitution.

There are many combat vets on this site, some cops, some intel people who have risked their lives for America, probably unarmed, because some spies, like in the heart of Russia, for example, if caught, can maybe take out a few, but the end result would be the same.

I heard one karate master say once, "they can call me names, they can call my mother names, they can say whatever they want. But soon as they put their hands on me, it's all over with".

All we can do here is hold discussions, it's what it's for.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

toddslee1.png

2 hours ago, 2 Cents said:

Fellas. I will get thrown off this site if I spell it out in black and white. I've already been warned once. And I heeded it. So THIS site is a no go for the words and language that needs to be used to fix this country. (And every other site like this one too)

Certain things should just not be discussed in a public forum.  Everyone needs to understand that 90 percent of the members on here including the site staff feel pretty much the same way about pretty much everything you do.  Some things don't need to be and shouldn't be stated for the whole world to see.

• Like 7
  • Hello 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

4 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Certain things should just not be discussed in a public forum.  Everyone needs to understand that 90 percent of the members on here including the site staff feel pretty much the same way about pretty much everything you do.  Some things don't need to be and shouldn't be stated for the whole world to see.

I fully grasp what your saying here, LFR. Then where are we safe from prying eyes? I know, in person with no electronics. But I mean electronically. We really need something like that now. A bulletproof server. As hackproof as we possibly could make it. And fully checked out members. If you know of such a place, I'm all eyes. If not, how do WE go about building it?

• Like 1

That's just my name.

I doubt it matters in that regard. If someone is monitoring your phone, and can see what you're typing, they can likely see exactly what you're looking at.

The computer techs send you a code to type in, when remotely working on your computer, so they can control it, to fix it.

So a master hacker can do the same thing, secretly.

• Like 2

toddslee1.png

1 minute ago, 2 Cents said:

I fully grasp what your saying here, LFR. Then where are we safe from prying eyes? I know, in person with no electronics. But I mean electronically. We really need something like that now. A bulletproof server. As hackproof as we possibly could make it. And fully checked out members. If you know of such a place, I'm all eyes. If not, how do WE go about building it?

I wouldn't trust any electronic means 100 percent.  Use electronics for general stuff like setting meetings and disseminating general information, but if you only want certain people to know something only tell them in person.  Preferably in an area that can't be listened in on with a parabolic mic. 

• Like 3

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

A big problem is that people don't have anything productive to do that is giving them hope that we are moving in a positive direction. We need people willing to step up and organize things in a smart way. I'm trying to be that person in my domain. If we all take a piece of the pie and then endeavor to organize it will go a long way. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, BrianThePatriot said:

A big problem is that people don't have anything productive to do that is giving them hope that we are moving in a positive direction. We need people willing to step up and organize things in a smart way. I'm trying to be that person in my domain. If we all take a piece of the pie and then endeavor to organize it will go a long way. 

Yes, it has to be grass roots.  Someone can't just step out and say I am organizing the nation under one banner.  That will never work, only the president of the USA would have a chance at being able to accomplish that.  People have to organize in this manner, township, county, counties, state then form a coalition that works together.  One person can't lead it all it will never work like that.  If you have your county going, you are golden and that is what is most important.  Then your county can always cooperate as needed with other counties and so on.  A national movement is fine as a political or action base group but it will never work for the constitutional militia as a whole.  The short answer is most of us can only influence a small area, our townships and counties and that is where most people need to be concentrating their efforts.  My H.O..

• Like 3

LFR_v4.png