We need to cool off.

Cooling off is what we are expected to do.  They expect us to behave and be compliant as they invoke a new world order.  They expect us as conservatives and law abiding citizens to abide as they change laws and bend the Constitution to fit their needs and weaken our views. We are being silenced and cancelled for or views while liberal groups like Antifa, BLM and other liberal left groups are having their voices heard loud and clear after destroying communities all summer long?  The liberal left has the support of social media and mainstream media, so conservative views get silenced or our views are sold as insurrection.   If the leftist idiots don't get their way they act like children having a tantrum until they get what they want.  We are better than that, we need to be heard by any means necessary because the left controls public perception through a biased media.  We need to step up our narrative and make sure that we are heard.  Most of the public is basing decisions off of what a corrupt mainstream media is selling them.  There are 75 million Americans who voted for Trump and if 75 Million Americans as one voice said We have had enough of this bullshit and stopped supporting anything with liberal backing they will hear us.  If 75 million Americans cancelled their Facebook accounts, Twitter Accounts, didn't purchase any products from liberal states, skipped over liberal news channels, and refused to file taxes to a fraudulent government, they would hear us loud and clear.  Be us being complacent and simply cooling down we are essentially giving them more power.  I refuse to use Facebook or Twitter, I only watch Fox News for news information, and dont purchase items that come from liberal States or that ship from liberal States.  And I will proudly wear my MAGA hat and or patriotic American clothing every chance I get.  I support the police and military and I often ask their viewpoints about the Constitution and Second Amendment.  I have not met a police officer or soldier yet, myself included, who doesn't support our Constitution and our Rights as Americans.  When you see a liberal or if you know a liberal then express your outrage.  I'm not saying punch them in the face, I'm saying tell them how you feel.  You honestly can't hold an intelligent conversation with most liberals, they are either so brainwashed after receiving a liberal education, or they are so ignorant that they believe whatever they are told on t.v. 

Liberals say they want facts and scientific data (which they verify in their parents basement online), but as soon as you present the facts or data they immediately call it lies, but if it comes from the mouth of a CNN anchor it's like the words came from God himself.  

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all respect, I dont think we need to cool off at all. The media will always lie, the first casualty of war is the truth. We need to be angry and stay angry at what is being done to us and this co

Meanwhile in America. It is against the law in some states to collect rain water. Colorado being one. What do you do when you simply don't own the acreage to farm and be self sufficient? Just because

I shared this on another post I’ll bring it over here as well. This is not my quote, this is just a quote I saw on YouTube yesterday however this person is spot on. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Yes, it has to be grass roots.  Someone can't just step out and say I am organizing the nation under one banner.  That will never work, only the president of the USA would have a chance at being able to accomplish that.  People have to organize in this manner, township, county, counties, state then form a coalition that works together.  One person can't lead it all it will never work like that.  If you have your county going, you are golden and that is what is most important.  Then your county can always cooperate as needed with other counties and so on.  A national movement is fine as a political or action base group but it will never work for the constitutional militia as a whole.  The short answer is most of us can only influence a small area, our townships and counties and that is where most people need to be concentrating their efforts.  My H.O..

I agree. But I also agree with Carl H B. If militias in each state chose a couple of spokesman/leaders of sorts, at least for factual informational purposes, and all exchanged info with other state leaders, we'd all be kept abreast of what's happening. And in the event of war, civil unrest nationwide or natural disaster, everyone could coordinate, like the military hierarchy. At least for informational purposes. My two cents' worth.

• Like 8

toddslee1.png

I believe the leftist corporations are prepared to sacrifice half their earnings to ensure their power continues for the foreseeable future. I mean a trillion dollar company is still a $500B company at half. Thats more than most corporations ever dream of earning. They are prepared for our boycotts, and won't be hurting as bad as some think they will. Our boycotting will cost them money, no doubt. But if they are prepared for the hit, then it doesn't hurt as bad, and won't stop them. These aren't little, small town bus companies. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

That's just my name.

If they boycott the First Amendment, that is a tyrannical takeover, an act of war, same as hostile, foreign aggression.

I for one, will not petition ANYONE for our First Amendment Right, or any, for that matter. I'll petition that they aren't taken away. But not to get them back.

If they do that, and act to enforce it, it is the same as saying that citizens will worship the government, forsaking God and nature, and that they will subjugate us in EVERY way, the ultimate big bully: Communism.

We know the election was stolen, and it has the tint of the CIA all over it: plausible deniability.

Plausible deniability defined-observers detecting enough signs and indicators to eliminate all possibilities except one, yet lacking the evidence to prove it.

That doesn't mean it's a CIA plot, but it's definitely all based upon plausible deniability, mixed in with lies, half truths and denial of facts.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

toddslee1.png

If were to have a face to face Patriot Conference ANYWHERE we could iron all of this in a day in a half.  Those that don't want to enter this phase can just stay home.

We will, some day, regret not being under a regional, state and national communications network, if needed or under defined goal.

It's getting to be with me that I can only try and if this is not interesting enough to the rest of you I will let this go.  Small groups will be swallowed up have no communication with any other forces and w ill not know what to beyond 5 miles.

The Airborne Soldier!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hello 1
1 minute ago, Carl H B said:

If were to have a face to face Patriot Conference ANYWHERE we could iron all of this in a day in a half.  Those that don't want to enter this phase can just stay home.

We will, some day, regret not being under a regional, state and national communications network, if needed or under defined goal.

It's getting to be with me that I can only try and if this is not interesting enough to the rest of you I will let this go.  Small groups will be swallowed up have no communication with any other forces and w ill not know what to beyond 5 miles.

The Airborne Soldier!

Don't give up!

toddslee1.png

People tend to clam up on here when it comes time to exchange info and schedule a meeting. I have met my local guys... and have decided I needed to move in a different direction or else I would just wind up with a couple of shootin buddies. (Which is better than nothing) but wasn't what I was looking for. I haven't met anyone since. I again, thought to my self, "Don't give up, just keep trying to build something, and the leader will emerge." I've talked to quite a few people on here, and they talked up a good game. But when it came time to burn some rubber to meet up...... nothing. Silence. I still haven't gave up, but to be honest, people in person that I flirt the idea of building a local militia by, quickly find their way away from me. One even asked me what a militia was and asked if it was a gang, like being in the hells angels....😑 I wanted to pull my hair out. So I don't really know anymore. In general, people are stupid. 

• 'Merica 1

That's just my name.

Meeting up is good. Discussion is good. But I believe the time to move to the next level is fast approaching. I think we need to do alot more.  Comm issues need fixed, just as theirs need to be stopped. Recon, intel, all this needs to happen just in case it's needed.  Just one man's opinion. Lots more to say but won't here. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, BrianThePatriot said:

Exactly, But in the meantime we must be responsible enough to organize in our own areas then ultimately nationwide. We have to show we are worth taking on by a prominent leader. It will also give us power politically.

We need financial support too.

8 hours ago, Carl H B said:

I still feel that we need to have a face to face Patriot Conference to settle a lot of this and coordinate plans and goals.

Why is it that antifa and black lives matter are so organized?

The Airborne Soldier!

I am working to set up a pro American pro Freedom rally this summer in Sturgis SD. I think other people are working to set up rallies at other locations. Face to Face meetings are very much more important than talk on message boards.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Sam Adams said:

Please dont make assumptions of my intent. If we were to take action  maybe we should all dress up as blm or antifa? Remember the first casualty of war is the truth. Finding work arounds and out of the box thinking leads to success.

Sounds good. 

32 minutes ago, Carl H B said:

Vincenzo,

We really need to meet in a central part of the country.

I would hope that those that are on My Militia would help in suggesting a place a month and date.

Remember, a House Divided does what?

The Airborne Soldier!

I have been promoting this Sturgis Rally for a while. Basically Sturgis has the facilities to support 450000 bikers in Aug. Those facilities will be open in June. Sturgis is nice in the summer, theres a reason why biklers like it. Kansas City would be more centrally located, but KC is hot and humid in the summer. Does KC have the campgrounds for a large rally? A rally in KC or Texas should be held earlier to avoid the hot humid days and bugs.

Edited by Vincenzo

Partner,

Too many of those on this site are keyboard commandos.  If, and that is if, we get 100 to attend, with the way groups are SO afraid, this seems to be the amount that MAY attend.

The Feds will eat these small groups but for some reason they want TO DO THEIR THING and they have that right.  Without an overall local regional, state and national communications and operations/goals we will fail at any attempt, be defensive or offensive.

If you thing KC is too hot hump the jungles in Vietnam for a while and then let me know how hot KC is.

I'm with you and it is becoming imperative that we get people from across the nation to gather face to face.  And no, I am not a leader/commander of a unit and do not want to be.  I do know training and tactics.

Always create a diversion before beginning an operation.

The Airborne Soldier!

• Like 1

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/75920-communications-between-patriot-groups/

1 hour ago, Carl H B said:

Partner,

Too many of those on this site are keyboard commandos.  If, and that is if, we get 100 to attend, with the way groups are SO afraid, this seems to be the amount that MAY attend.

The Feds will eat these small groups but for some reason they want TO DO THEIR THING and they have that right.  Without an overall local regional, state and national communications and operations/goals we will fail at any attempt, be defensive or offensive.

If you thing KC is too hot hump the jungles in Vietnam for a while and then let me know how hot KC is.

I'm with you and it is becoming imperative that we get people from across the nation to gather face to face.  And no, I am not a leader/commander of a unit and do not want to be.  I do know training and tactics.

Always create a diversion before beginning an operation.

The Airborne Soldier!

Well somebody is able to get militias to turn out. Jan 6 shows that. There are many people who want to do something but dont know what to do. I was hoping to get these Pro American Pro Freedom rallies around the country. They would allow militias leaders to meet and militias to recruit and assess new members.  I was proposing for one national annual meeting.https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/75920-communications-between-patriot-groups/

Edited by Vincenzo
7 hours ago, Vincenzo said:

Well somebody is able to get militias to turn out. Jan 6 shows that.

This was courtesy of the President of the United States, now lost to us, forever.  No one else right now garners anywhere close to an equal potential of significant influence.  This will change, and by all means, be blessed to endanger yourself and others before then.  Canon fodder is always necessary but your acts and/or coordination of them using this medium is undoubtedly dangerous.  You have a lot to consider as do those who follow your suggestion without the benefit of experience.

7 hours ago, Carl H B said:

Too many of those on this site are keyboard commandos.

Many however, remaining silent or supplanting responses that are in disagreement with you are more experienced in these matters, have born witness and participated in such endeavors.  Some continue to do so with which you are unaware, lawfully and unlawfully.  This moment is prime for agent provocateurs and that presents an enhanced danger if the discussion of ideas and goals falls within the latter.

8 hours ago, Carl H B said:

Again, this goes directly to having a Patriot Conference.  There we can discuss ideas and goals and ascertain how to get all of our groups under a common communications network with alternates.

Do as you will, it is within your right to assemble, but you will find limits to what you will or should accomplish.  You should understand that there are such ongoing communications and networking but caveats exist for well accepted purpose.  Ignorance can be a blessing.  Tactics of insulting some you will find here as keyboard commandos is nothing new, and you should be aware of that if your intentions are pure or simply misguided by anger and frustration.

• Winner 1

It's amusing to hear how Patriots are wary of meeting up. Why? Afraid the feds will know you're a militia member or other Patriot? Don't want to endure a little peer pressure from Lefties who know you, or light-weight "Conservatives"? Some reason?

Guess what? Unless you're implementing truly secure digital communications, you're probably on a list, for good or bad, with the government. Phones and computets are not secure unless you wprk pretty hard at it. Fact of online life. 

Therefore, since the government is the only one besides your group who knows what you are, and since everyone is so secretive, if the tyrannists come to your home totake your guns, or whatever, unjustly, the two Patriotic families nearby can't intervene, because they have no idea you're an active Patriot.

I can think of much worse case scenarios.

Any Patriot who wants to meet with me, I will meet with no matter who says what. It's nobody's business. If people won't even meet, how are they going to stand against the real oppression?

Quit letting yourselves be forced into silence/submission for fear of being put on a list or  fear of crooked, Leftist government people twisting situations and facts. If you all keep on like you are, they won't need to resort to phydical oppression, they'll just take what they want, because everyone will be scared stiff of their Leftist lawyers.   

And actually, most feds I ever was around didn't have that much of a problem with most militias. It would be in the DOJ and LE's best interests not to, because they're supported by most Patriots, and will need our help if the Left has their way.

Do you value your rights or not? Time to grow a set if you do.

• Like 1

toddslee1.png