Steve Pieczenik says TRUMP will be the next President!! 😱

"We are in a military coup"

"Arrests are imminent" "Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney" are two names he mentioned who will be arrested.

Steve Piecznik just interviewed by Alex Jones right now on Infowars. He says that we are in Martial Law and in a Military Coup. He says that TRUMP WILL be the next President!! I know, it sounds Crazy, and sounds like more "Q" nonsense. We can only Pray. 🙏

SteveIWAJ111120.webp

• Winner 1
  • 'Merica 1

WOW!! 

We are in a military coup"

"Arrests are imminent" "Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney" are two names he mentioned who will be arrested.

Steve Piecznik was just interviewed by Alex Jones right now on Infowars. He says that we are in Martial Law and in a Military Coup. He says that TRUMP WILL be the next President!! I know, it sounds Crazy, and sounds like more "Q" nonsense. We can only Pray. 🙏

SteveIWAJ111120.webp

• Like 1

WOW!! "We are in a military coup"

Steve Piecznik just interviewed by Alex Jones right now on Infowars. He says that we are in Martial Law and in a Military Coup. He says that TRUMP WILL be the next President!! I know, it sounds Crazy, and sounds like more "Q" nonsense. We can only Pray. 🙏

• Like 1

yeah hes out their with those theory's ?

//Pieczenik has made several appearances on InfoWars, the flagship radio program of Alex Jones, where he has promoted various conspiracy theories; he repeatedly claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a "false flag" operation[34] and that the September 11 attacks were conducted by CIA agents. After the 2020 United States presidential election, Pieczenik appeared on Infowars to falsely claim that the Trump administration allowed the Democratic Party to engage in election fraud as a "sting operation" facilitated by a "QFS blockchain encryption code" on every ballot.[3//

• Like 3

at this point you can hope all ypu want to. but prepare for the worse. thats all it boils down to. ok its true. what does it mean for out community and what can we do? oh its false. what does that mean for us. regardless we need to focus on us and our community and families and prepare for the worst.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, tapoutmato said:

at this point you can hope all ypu want to. but prepare for the worse. thats all it boils down to. ok its true. what does it mean for out community and what can we do? oh its false. what does that mean for us. regardless we need to focus on us and our community and families and prepare for the worst.  

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=5fff54d4df45e13f8fff86a7

1 hour ago, tapoutmato said:

Yes he said there would be "dark days", he, "the President".  Stock up for 2 weeks.  Water too.  Lamps, candles.  Take care of yourself and your families.  But let President Trump finish what he started.  There is nothing the left would love more than to see the Patriots, the People, rise up against them so they can say, see?  Told you!  People would be arrested and possibly killed!  Please 🙏 and keep your anger inside until a week past inauguration.  Let's see what is up!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hello 1
3 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

yeah hes out their with those theory's ?

//Pieczenik has made several appearances on InfoWars, the flagship radio program of Alex Jones, where he has promoted various conspiracy theories; he repeatedly claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a "false flag" operation[34] and that the September 11 attacks were conducted by CIA agents. After the 2020 United States presidential election, Pieczenik appeared on Infowars to falsely claim that the Trump administration allowed the Democratic Party to engage in election fraud as a "sting operation" facilitated by a "QFS blockchain encryption code" on every ballot.[3//

From hearing Ted Broer broach the subject, I think the Israeli Mossad and probably CIA did the 911 Attacks. I didn't know who I thought did it in 2014, when I wrote this for college, only that it was not done by Arab terrorists: https://www.sleesecurity.com/911-deception-1.html

• Like 1

toddslee1.png

put the Hopium down kids.  Q, JFK Jr., Lin Wood, etc., are not coming to save the day.  it's over.  am i pissed?  you bet.  

you can start calling me names and tell me i'm not this or that all you want.  i haven't seen one damn thing any of these fortune tellers have said, "Big news" "This is HUGE....it's about to drop"...etc....so, until somebody walks the talk, i'm not interested anymore.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hello 1