So the general consensus is to roll over?

Message added by Todd A. Slee,

I think this message is fittingly excellent for this topic, just outstanding:

From what im seeing from most "patriots" (and im using that term VERY loosley) is that these armed protests are a trap and to not attend them. What a crock of shit that is. Let it be a trap who cares?! You have every right to protest and every right to be armed. I seen another blowhard on this site say "it doesnt help our cause by going". Yeah dude youre full of shit because it TRASHES our cause by NOT going. You cant be arrested or killed for peacefully protesting. GO PROTEST AND BE HEARD. Do not by any definition be violent but we CANNOT be silent. Any of you chicken Shits that don't go should not ever again refer to yourself as a patriot if youre too afraid of the government to exercise your 1st and 2nd amendment rights! 

cg4b4a6511916220~2.jpg

• Like 10
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ease off the personal crap.   The optics are what they already have been presented as, we have little to no influence over them other than to keep as much info to ourselves. The left's st

From what im seeing from most "patriots" (and im using that term VERY loosley) is that these armed protests are a trap and to not attend them. What a crock of shit that is. Let it be a trap who cares?

For a week the media has been picking the time and place for us to protest armed, or not. Those commies don't tell us when and where to show up for their photo-op.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Ok Me a 🐓and loveiy it🤪go protrest and expect communist and others to make you to look extreame thus adding to average folks that are paranoia of us 

His point exactly Saiga. To worried about optics. Guess what. No matter what we do we will always be the bad guys. We could literally save a bus load of orphans from a falling plane and they would go on about how were a hate group against the airplane industry or some shit.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

cap3.png.d5b8eaa1e50956e3a5cbc0f8f3fa2ba8.png.cf8fb62a2ef84977ae0cf273f73ac8c9.png

9 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Ok Me a 🐓and loveiy it🤪go protrest and expect communist and others to make you to look extreame thus adding to average folks that are paranoia of us 

So you claim to be a militiaman but wont be active because you're afraid of being called extreme? Lol we call those people keyboard warriors where I come from. Ive watched you talk a big game about yourself in chat over the past week with your sly emojis and your background blah blah blah but now that its go time its another story. Smdh.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

So you claim to be a militiaman but wont be active because you're afraid of being called extreme? Lol we call those people keyboard warriors where I come from. Ive watched you talk a big game about yourself in chat over the past week with your sly emojis and your background blah blah blah but now that its go time its another story. Smdh.

Ok ease off the personal crap.

The optics are what they already have been presented as, we have little to no influence over them other than to keep as much info to ourselves. The left's strategy is to label people and things with as bad a label as they can find. Part of the whole isolate, polarize, yada yada yade B/S.

Are we going to roll over? Not no but hell no. We resist. We do not comply. When we get the chance we out them. Use their own dirty tactics against them.  I'm not a big fan of protests. The reason being is sometimes we are our own worst enemy. case in point - the media will always seek out the looniest person it can and feature them as atypical of the crowd. Yeah we have batshit crazy people - any group is going to have them.  Look at Buffalo Shaman dude.

You want to get their attention? Starve them. Take their money away.  Shop mom and pop. Shut your FB and Amazon accounts down. Forget YouTube. Put your wallet and lifestyle where your mouth is.

• Like 13
  • Funny 1
  • 'Merica 1

sig.png

2 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Ok ease off the personal crap.

The optics are what they already have been presented as, we have little to no influence over them other than to keep as much info to ourselves. The left's strategy is to label people and things with as bad a label as they can find. Part of the whole isolate, polarize, yada yada yade B/S.

Are we going to roll over? Not no but hell no. We resist. We do not comply. When we get the chance we out them. Use their own dirty tactics against them.  I'm not a big fan of protests. The reason being is sometimes we are our own worst enemy. case in point - the media will always seek out the looniest person it can and feature them as atypical of the crowd. Yeah we have batshit crazy people - any group is going to have them.  Look at Buffalo Shaman dude.

You want to get their attention? Starve them. Take their money away.  Shop mom and pop. Shut your FB and Amazon accounts down. Forget YouTube. Put your wallet and lifestyle where your mouth is.

Have fun with that bud lol

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Thank you for posting that. Not once did I say go starting trouble, I said the same thing trump is asking for which is a peaceful protest.

• Like 1

My $0.02 on the situation right now:

Acting now will result in only demonization because of the unprecedented level of squelching and propaganda dissemination to the uninformed minority.  Never before have patriots been held in a light any other than positive, but quickly we find 'patriot' becoming synonymous with insurgent, Taliban, and terrorist.  I never thought I would see the day honestly.  The Uninformed minority I referred to earlier are those who use tech and main stream media, the same group that were outvoted by conservatives by at least 20 million in 2020.  Just like the fraudulent election result, the lack of equal policing by big tech makes this minority APPEAR to be the majority.  They are not.

The 2022 mid-terms will be a litmus test as to whether conservatives return to the polls.  I personally don't think they will, and I think the balance of power will tip overwhelmingly Democrat.  In order to prevent this, election reform has to take place.  The precedent has been set that the basic American right of suffrage is neither sacred nor secure.  Compounding this issue is the resolution to abolish the electoral college, which will effectively puts heartland states and rural Americans under the rule of Democratic cities, who would solely decide on which laws to pass and who and how to tax citizens, and where that tax money will go.  Quick spoiler alert, the money wont be going to the heartland states, not a single cent.  It'll go to UBI and Welfare for the indigent masses in the cities.

How to fix it?  Other than violent means

1.  Election reform is the #1 priority.  The only thing that allows true change in any democratic form of government is honest election processes that the people of all sides believe in and trust.  Without ballots the only alternative for the oppressed are bullets.  You MUST convince leaders at all levels of elected State government to require some sort of secure validation that each ballot was submitted by a legal citizen of the United States.  We MUST enforce the 90-day safe harbor period which disallows changes to election laws, processes, and machines.  This rule was trampled in 2020 and allowed a lot of fraud through system and software changes, and evidence wiping afterwards.

2. You MUST secure the polls.  Even if you have to stand armed and legal guard around heavily democratic polling places through the nights, you can't allow the blatant shipping and back-door infiltration of printed ballots.  You must have a presence in the cities.  If you live rural, volunteer to drive into the city as an independent watcher (Not Republican).  You must also stand up for the legal requirement of bi-partisan witnessing of ballot counting, and this must be enforced.  The police officers who kick out poll watchers must be criminally held responsible for following unlawful orders of democratic poll officials.  This can still happen.  File lawsuits against specific police departments and police officers if your civil liberties as a poll watcher was denied in 2020.

3.  If all else fails, fight fire with fire.  In 2024 when 7.4 Billion votes for Trump Jr. come out of Rock County, Oklahoma alone (just an example) I bet the Democrats will jump on board the election reform train real quick.  When the overall vote is 44 Trillion votes for the Republican Candidate, followed by 18 Trillion votes for Vladimir Putin (just for the laughs and memes), and a laughable 85 million to re-elect Kamala, well then we can force the hand of lawmakers to fix this farce.

If it doesn't get fixed in the next 4 years, we will be out of peaceful options.

• Like 4
  • Funny 1
2 minutes ago, GlowNog said:

1.  Election reform is the #1 priority.  The only thing that allows true change in any democratic form of government is honest election processes that the people of all sides believe in and trust.  Without ballots the only alternative for the oppressed are bullets.  You MUST convince leaders at all levels of elected State government to require some sort of secure validation that each ballot was submitted by a legal citizen of the United States.  We MUST enforce the 90-day safe harbor period which disallows changes to election laws, processes, and machines.  This rule was trampled in 2020 and allowed a lot of fraud through system and software changes, and evidence wiping afterwards.

Absolutely. Without this nothing changes for the better.

• Like 1

sig.png

Go on up to your state capital with your gun in hand, march around and protest the election this wknd. Next wknd JB and co will declare the militias in this country a terroist organization and move to ban the guns and those who carry them in public.........All in the name of public safety mind you!.......that should do wonders for our 2A rights.  

Edited by Travlr_45
  • Like 2
  • Winner 2
17 minutes ago, GlowNog said:

My $0.02 on the situation right now:

Acting now will result in only demonization because of the unprecedented level of squelching and propaganda dissemination to the uninformed minority.  Never before have patriots been held in a light any other than positive, but quickly we find 'patriot' becoming synonymous with insurgent, Taliban, and terrorist.  I never thought I would see the day honestly.  The Uninformed minority I referred to earlier are those who use tech and main stream media, the same group that were outvoted by conservatives by at least 20 million in 2020.  Just like the fraudulent election result, the lack of equal policing by big tech makes this minority APPEAR to be the majority.  They are not.

The 2022 mid-terms will be a litmus test as to whether conservatives return to the polls.  I personally don't think they will, and I think the balance of power will tip overwhelmingly Democrat.  In order to prevent this, election reform has to take place.  The precedent has been set that the basic American right of suffrage is neither sacred nor secure.  Compounding this issue is the resolution to abolish the electoral college, which will effectively puts heartland states and rural Americans under the rule of Democratic cities, who would solely decide on which laws to pass and who and how to tax citizens, and where that tax money will go.  Quick spoiler alert, the money wont be going to the heartland states, not a single cent.  It'll go to UBI and Welfare for the indigent masses in the cities.

How to fix it?  Other than violent means

2. You MUST secure the polls.  Even if you have to stand armed and legal guard around heavily democratic polling places through the nights, you can't allow the blatant shipping and back-door infiltration of printed ballots.  You must have a presence in the cities.  If you live rural, volunteer to drive into the city as an independent watcher (Not Republican).  You must also stand up for the legal requirement of bi-partisan witnessing of ballot counting, and this must be enforced.  The police officers who kick out poll watchers must be criminally held responsible for following unlawful orders of democratic poll officials.  This can still happen.  File lawsuits against specific police departments and police officers if your civil liberties as a poll watcher was denied in 2020.

3.  If all else fails, fight fire with fire.  In 2024 when 7.4 Billion votes for Trump Jr. come out of Rock County, Oklahoma alone (just an example) I bet the Democrats will jump on board the election reform train real quick.  When the overall vote is 44 Trillion votes for the Republican Candidate, followed by 18 Trillion votes for Vladimir Putin (just for the laughs and memes), and a laughable 85 million to re-elect Kamala, well then we can force the hand of lawmakers to fix this farce.

If it doesn't get fixed in the next 4 years, we will be out of peaceful options.

And at this point with the elections being rigged there may never be turning back point to fair honest elections. But other than that it’s a good plan. 

Yall are high off your asses if you think you, your kids or their kids will live to see the day that we're not demonized. Yall just really don't get it. Yall keep ushering in change (not) on the keyboard. 

• Like 1

I still have a modicum of faith that the conservative lawmakers still in office can enact change, but it has to be now.  If not, then we effectively have a multi-party system similar to China's multi-party system, where they merely LARP as a democracy and act like a totalitarian dictatorship.  

• Like 2

Look, we all know a few of our side will go. If its a photo op to make us look bad, they only need a few to say we all are bad. Its already going to happen, whether you stay home or not, because someone wont get the memo, go, and get antogonized to do something in front of the world. But perhaps as large organized group, with greater discipline than just some assholes with guns, we already break their strawman. 

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, CaptObvious said:

His point exactly Saiga. To worried about optics. Guess what. No matter what we do we will always be the bad guys. We could literally save a bus load of orphans from a falling plane and they would go on about how were a hate group against the airplane industry or some shit.

Well, about forty years ago, the churches started the phase of being politically correct. They didn't want to seem zealous, or too holy roller. So they essentially deleted [ignored] select, vital, key parts of the Bible, which effectively castrated the message. Look at most of the preachers now. They're the same as the 19,000 who consented to Hitler's restore Germany. Only 4,000 refused, many of whom were murdered.

Most preachers now are, as some say, tip toeing thru the tulips. Bogus freeloaders pandering for an easy ride. I've seen God's power, and so have many or most of you. Look at it now. The Old Testament prophets' against the ancient desecrations fully apply now against the church.

I dont want to go to church and hear, 'it's okay, God understands, it'll be okay', or, 'God doesn't heal now, we have modern medical'. Buncha b.s. I wanna hear them preach fire, so I get convicted if I'm living in sin, or get blessed if I'm right.

God, Christ and the Holy Ghost are the same now as 2,000 yrs ago.

Likewise, the Constitution is the same now as in 1776, or whatever yr they drafted it, I forget. Screw the politicians' political correctness. They can go elsewhere and keep on worshipping Ba'al, Chemosh, Tamuz, or Buddha or Mohammed, and leave us alone.

Thus said, caring what others think, for us doing right, gets us nowhere but down.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Winner 2

toddslee1.png

35 minutes ago, Sage said:

Look, we all know a few of our side will go. If its a photo op to make us look bad, they only need a few to say we all are bad. Its already going to happen, whether you stay home or not, because someone wont get the memo, go, and get antogonized to do something in front of the world. But perhaps as large organized group, with greater discipline than just some assholes with guns, we already break their strawman. 

Ok. So let's go protest like St. Peter preached, with no more than billy clubs and/or concealed or unconcealed knives, mace, a dog, stun gun, whatever, or with nothing if one prefers, for self defense. The Japanese took Japan back hundreds of years ago, using martial arts and garden utensils. If we have enough numbers and get attacked, we'll repel them. Whoever is left can finish, if we get mowed down. Better dead than red.

• Like 1

toddslee1.png

2 minutes ago, Sage said:

When your enemy sets up an event for you, you don't attend. Not unless you really like loud smelly cold confined spaces or death.

• Like 1

7b_2.png.a5e965bbf3f28b69be7840fcc72800bc.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

4 minutes ago, Wolfenstein said:

When your enemy sets up an event for you, you don't attend. Not unless you really like loud smelly cold confined spaces or death.

Who is going to kill you or arrest you for protesting? Do you realize how absurd that sounds? 

• Like 2
  • Hello 1
9 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Who is going to kill you or arrest you for protesting? Do you realize how absurd that sounds? 

Well if standing by some ass antifa communist in that protest wants to start some real s*** with the cops or the military and he opens fires on the cops you're standing right next to him with your AR you're going to get plugged dude 💀 you're going to look in the association with the rest of the provocateurs

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 2