Jump to content

So the general consensus is to roll over?


Message added by Todd A. Slee,

     I think this message is fittingly excellent for this topic, just outstanding:

 

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Who is going to kill you or arrest you for protesting? Do you realize how absurd that sounds? 

Guess what your enemy wants your end result to be? If you didn't guess death then you need some more life experience or you're a troll. You fireproof? And that's just the enemy in the street. Gov has their own plan and outcome ready.

 

50 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

🐺👈😜 I just couldn't help it🤪

Yeah you're pointing at me 🐺 👈 with one hand but the other is pointing at you 👉 🤪  cause you're just like me!

  • Like 1

5b.png.3ccfd38c22a061a1e85c996dad95abb1.png

Militia Units         Area Code Network         State Network

 

Link to post
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ease off the personal crap.   The optics are what they already have been presented as, we have little to no influence over them other than to keep as much info to ourselves. The left's st

From what im seeing from most "patriots" (and im using that term VERY loosley) is that these armed protests are a trap and to not attend them. What a crock of shit that is. Let it be a trap who cares?

For a week the media has been picking the time and place for us to protest armed, or not. Those commies don't tell us when and where to show up for their photo-op.  

Posted Images

You have to give your elected officials the opportunity to act and respond.  If you don't, you'll be irreversibly inhibiting them, resulting in being complicit, and playing into the hand of your common enemy.

 

Gatherings aren't going to do anything.  Both sides know the strength of the republican support, both sides know the real election vote count.  It's why they're so scared and scrambling for impeachment again.  If you gather, show strength in numbers, you'll only invite them to know who you are, cancel you, ruin your life, blacklist you from airlines.

 

If you must act, you'll only be successful as a silent lone wolf.  Tell no family, no friends, no one online.  Learn how to precision shoot out 1K yards and beyond, .338 and .50.  Bolt action, avoid AR builds and tactical looking shit.  Spend all that money on a good optic and ammo, learn how to calculate drift and drop, use a range finder.  Don't carry a phone.  Dont hand load, do nothing custom, touch no brass.  Target the people who fund the media, and then the people who head the media.  Learn to track them on social media, their posts, their vacations, their movements.  Use photo geotagging against them.  You only need to defeat the virulent and false public opinion espoused by MSM. The ship will right itself when those rocking the boat are tossed off of it.

 

I understand the last paragraph is saucy, mods delete it if you want to, but the right to vote, the right to free speech, and the right to gather peacefully are all effectively gone right now.  Don't fall into a trap that paints you as a villain, because if you do, you fuel the opposition who will look for every opportunity to further delete rights out of terrorism claims.  I hope the democrats don't formulate another 'Patriot Act' aimed at conservatives, cause they will if you give them an inkling of reason to.

  • Like 4
  • Hello 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Well if standing by some ass antifa communist in that protest wants to start some real s*** with the cops or the military and he opens fires on the cops you're standing right next to him with your AR you're going to get plugged dude 💀 you're going to look in the association with the rest of the provocateurs

So youre telling me that you think Antifa wants to show up, start opening fire on cops, get themselves turned in to Swiss cheese allllll to make patriots look bad? 

Link to post
1 minute ago, GlowNog said:

You have to give your elected officials the opportunity to act and respond.  If you don't, you'll be irreversibly inhibiting them, resulting in being complicit, and playing into the hand of your common enemy.

 

Gatherings aren't going to do anything.  Both sides know the strength of the republican support, both sides know the real election vote count.  It's why they're so scared and scrambling for impeachment again.  If you gather, show strength in numbers, you'll only invite them to know who you are, cancel you, ruin your life, blacklist you from airlines.

 

If you must act, you'll only be successful as a silent lone wolf.  Tell no family, no friends, no one online.  Learn how to precision shoot out 1K yards and beyond, .338 and .50.  Bolt action, avoid AR builds and tactical looking shit.  Spend all that money on a good optic and ammo, learn how to calculate drift and drop, use a range finder.  Don't carry a phone.  Dont hand load, do nothing custom, touch no brass.  Target the people who fund the media, and then the people who head the media.  Learn to track them on social media, their posts, their vacations, their movements.  Use photo geotagging against them.  You only need to defeat the virulent and false public opinion espoused by MSM. The ship will right itself when those rocking the boat are tossed off of it.

 

I understand the last paragraph is saucy, mods delete it if you want to, but the right to vote, the right to free speech, and the right to gather peacefully are all effectively gone right now.  Don't fall into a trap that paints you as a villain, because if you do, you fuel the opposition who will look for every opportunity to further delete rights out of terrorism claims.  I hope the democrats don't formulate another 'Patriot Act' aimed at conservatives, cause they will if you give them an inkling of reason to.

DAMN SON! 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

So youre telling me👈.               that you think Antifa wants to show up, start opening fire on cops, get themselves turned in to Swiss cheese allllll to make patriots look bad? 

Some are sucidal like some of 👆us on this thread🤪

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Funny 1
Link to post

I'm thinking J3 has been sipping the purple coolaid just a little.  Definitely understand the frustration but clearer heads prevail.  Going to the State Capitol on a "planned protest" with your firearm, when every enforcement agency in the United States is preparing for this and being warned of potential violence isn't the brightest move.  If you were paying attention you would see that these "planned protests" at the State Capitol are the perfect platform to have the left make us look like incompetent idiots.  You want to run around, stomp your feet and show everyone that you have a gun and are pissed off at your States Capital Building you can kiss your gun goodbye because they will probably disarm you and seize your firearm.  And you say... Oh but i have a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms?  Thats unless the police feel that you are a danger to yourself and others, which frankly J3 if you go parading around in your plate carrier and toting your AR15 at a State Capitol Building after the President just addressed his followers about peaceful protests.   A Peaceful Protest is not implied when you bring a firearm.  Anyone who has served in the Military in leadership, been in law enforcement, or even has common sense for that matter knows to choose your battles carefully.  You are going to do what you want to do regardless of what seasoned veterans on here suggest, you fly the American flag upside down on your page, why not leave your rifle for battle, and take your upside down flag for protests. You are not going to win this battle, it's the wrong time and wrong place for it.

  • Winner 2
Link to post

What a bunch of philosophers...

 

The fact is the government isn’t intentionally tyrannical for the most part... they are incompetently and selfishly tyrannical. From what I can tell we’re closer to SHTF than ever before. This group of bozos in the federal government is a laughing stock and will run this country into the ground within next decade. It doesn’t matter which party is in control...


it’s your right to protest if you want...

 

back to the mission... prepare for shit to hit the fan. That is what we’re here for.

 

Edited by Highlander 401
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post

     If we don't gather to protest, ever, to talk, have a shindig, whatever, then it will boil down to two people can't stand on the street and talk, you can't visit your buddy's home, or family, you can't discuss over the phone, you can't do anything.🖕 that!

     The big cities are different, need more people. Rural counties, it wouldn't take a lot of people to vadtly outnumber all the cops, let alone the bad ones. If we get plenty of people to gather and peacefully protest all at once, what are they gonna do? NOTHING!

     You observe the signs in the sky to forecast the weather; you watch your animals to see which are pregnant, who's in heat; you watch the stock market to see what to invest in and when; you wstch your kids for signs of being bullied, over studying, eating wrong, substance abuse.

     All of these things accurately tell you what is going on, what is about to happen. Each set of signs point to only certain things. Indicators are not wrong. Investigators, cops, spies, diplomats, stock analysts, parents, pastors, they all depend on indicators.

     The signs are all around us, matching what has happened in ALL countries which went totalitarian.

     I agree with Glownog, we need to give politicians time to respond. But...we need to act now, we dare not give in. We need to hang on to our liberties and freedoms like a Pitbull clinging to it's opponent.

     We need to network, communicate, spread the word, stand for freedom. The Founding Fathers and Revolutionaries went up against a far more organized and superior force and well established authority. But the Founders were in the Right.

     One tactic we used in the FBI was for someone to become a target, to flush out an assasin or determine assassination setup techniques. Plenty of careful observers, and sharpshooters, we got them, without anyone getting hurt [by the way, I was that target, didn't really give a shit, long as we accomplished the mission].

     If we do nothing, we've lost it all. If we try and fail, at least we tried. We can operate overtly, gathering, protesting, talking, recruiting. The North Vietnamese were as successful as they were because they won over the people, thru either deceit (false promises via Communism) or intimidation. Plus, the U.S. high brass wouldn't let the military hold ground.

     It's do it now, make an all out effort, or it'll be much harder later. Not that we should be rash, but doing nothing defeats us.

     Okay, so maybe they set a trap in Anytown USA. No problem, let's protest in another town, hand out fliers (permits usually required), talk to people, carry signs, etc.

     Whether protesting peacefully or engaging in battle, it's all about out thinking the opponent.

     It might be best to stay away from the capitol buildings for awhile, armed or unarmed, but if they continually do the same thing, sooner or later we'll have to make a stand.

     Think of operating in two ways, whichever is best for the moment: overt activity, when meet, and; like Hogan's Heroes. We need to be as intelligence-wise equipped as the CIA and Israeli Mossad. And operate like the Navy Seals: on their terms, not the enemy's. Yes, let's choose our battles carefully.

  • Like 2

toddslee1.png

Link to post
24 minutes ago, 5.56NATO-M183 said:

I'm thinking J3 has been sipping the purple coolaid just a little.  Definitely understand the frustration but clearer heads prevail.  Going to the State Capitol on a "planned protest" with your firearm, when every enforcement agency in the United States is preparing for this and being warned of potential violence isn't the brightest move.  If you were paying attention you would see that these "planned protests" at the State Capitol are the perfect platform to have the left make us look like incompetent idiots.  You want to run around, stomp your feet and show everyone that you have a gun and are pissed off at your States Capital Building you can kiss your gun goodbye because they will probably disarm you and seize your firearm.  And you say... Oh but i have a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms?  Thats unless the police feel that you are a danger to yourself and others, which frankly J3 if you go parading around in your plate carrier and toting your AR15 at a State Capitol Building after the President just addressed his followers about peaceful protests.   A Peaceful Protest is not implied when you bring a firearm.  Anyone who has served in the Military in leadership, been in law enforcement, or even has common sense for that matter knows to choose your battles carefully.  You are going to do what you want to do regardless of what seasoned veterans on here suggest, you fly the American flag upside down on your page, why not leave your rifle for battle, and take your upside down flag for protests. You are not going to win this battle, it's the wrong time and wrong place for it.

It’s idiotic and want no part of anyone that makes horrible decisions like that!

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, Travlr_45 said:

Go on up to your state capital with your gun in hand, march around and protest the election this wknd. Next wknd JB and co will declare the militias in this country a terroist organization and move to ban the guns and those who carry them in public.........All in the name of public safety mind you!.......that should do wonders for our 2A rights.  

Exactly this.  

  • Like 1
Link to post

I support peaceful protest. We need to give the biden admin. some time to embarrasses itself. In the meantime we need to organize, recruit (grow), and get secure comms, while helping to promote pro truth medias and get our viewpoint out. The marxist media and fbi watch this site. I had one of my post shown on 60 minutes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, JusticeForWaco said:

What is the point of having them if you won't have them to protect yourself. 

Who gives a fuck what the Government thinks. Who cares, nobody besides bitches care. 

They will ban everything regardless if you like it or not, so you might as well hold onto them for self defense from the Government like it was intended for. Its not for hunting. 

There will be a time.  This isn’t it.  I understand the frustration 1000%.  

  • Like 2
Link to post

They didn’t when the election was stolen.... they controlled the house only. The GOP failed to stop them. Like said... incompetent.

 

time to prepare for two things... real tyranny and the inevitable fall of the nation. If there was ever a need for militia it is coming. And that need isn’t to fight the government, it’s to protect and help the people.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, JusticeForWaco said:

That's a load of shit because when people had a chance back in the 90s everyone bitched out. 

You going to do shit when Waco 2.0 happens? With your mindset probably not. 

So much for "No more free wacos" 

Tyranny is here, its time to fight. Join together or die alone.

I get it but we wouldn’t make an iota of a change by doing that except for the worse.

 

We’ve got to be more tactical than that. They are going to come for our guns sooner than later, it needs to be about that and that only with no side stuff. Don’t fall for their bullshit.  

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.