fixer

Emergency Contact Notification and More

We have sent an email to the email address you have registered on this site with. we have reason to believe that some of you may not be getting notifications from the site so we are using a different service to test it.

you do not need to respond on this thread all you need to do is LOG IN and we will know you got the email

CLICK HERE TO LOG IN

At this time In the event of emergency we will only notify you via email, we are working on providing a (voluntary) additional service to be able to ping your cell phones with emergency information from local law enforcement or your Militia leader.

My Militia has been audited by the NRA and we are now registered as an NRA National Recruiter. We are also working on getting an NRA website endorsement.

PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS AND UPDATE YOUR PROFILE

http://www.mymilitia.com/account/personal-details

(thats how you show the information under your avatar)

<-----------------------------

The site is still very new we need feedback on what you think. please do so below!

Thank You

My Militia Staff

• Like 4

Got it, but was Offline today . . . so it arrived late to me . . .

?????? At a Later date, maybe we could consider multiple text ALERTS, as a former US ARMY Commo Man, (1969-1970, TayNinh RVN) I have Never felt comfortable, without my PHONE by my bed. Indeed, now, I sleep with it, for "other" reasons ( I am a Called Pastor, and do get ZeroDarkThirty phone calls . . .)

philip

• Like 3

Got it but late. Note your fault. I just don't look at my emails that often. The text alert would be better. I get those alerts if there is an emergency in different areas that I might be in through out TX.

• Like 1

We made great strides today the new groups have alert functionailty , we are working on the group leaders (Captains) being able to text alert members who opt in

Good deal. I think the main problem is (for me at least) I get a lot of emails about all sorts of things and I check on it every couple of days to try to clean it out. But 98% of the time I don't pay much mind to them. Now text message is another thing because 99% of the time a text message is from someone who I know and is trying to get a hold of me so I do look at them wayyyyyyyy more often. I think that is for most people.

• Like 1

with the new member groups functionality we have made great strides in members alerts, we will soon offer a service for you to be able to receive alerts directly to your cell phone via push notifications. we are currently on the edge of a complete break threw in communication by giving all militia leaders the ability to alert all members instantly in the event of an emergency as well as notify them of upcoming events.

• Like 1

We have sent an email to the email address you have registered on this site with. we have reason to believe that some of you may not be getting notifications from the site so we are using a different service to test it.

you do not need to respond on this thread all you need to do is LOG IN and we will know you got the email

CLICK HERE TO LOG IN

At this time In the event of emergency we will only notify you via email, we are working on providing a (voluntary) additional service to be able to ping your cell phones with emergency information from local law enforcement or your Militia leader.

My Militia has been audited by the NRA and we are now registered as an NRA National Recruiter. We are also working on getting an NRA website endorsement.

PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS AND UPDATE YOUR PROFILE

http://www.mymilitia.com/account/personal-details

(thats how you show the information under your avatar)

<-----------------------------

The site is still very new we need feedback on what you think. please do so below!

Thank You

My Militia Staff

Got it