Checking in , 58 y.o. Navy Vet and jack of all trades just looking to be ready if the SHTF , Living in the boonies has prepared me for many things and I have become a mini prepper and have handled many a storm and power outage ! i fixed Christmas dinner on a kerosene heater once lol ! my wife is a paraplegic so bugging out is definitely not an option but as always I do have a back up plan !!

hello from perry county ohio welcome to the site

Years ago I met a couple guys in Junction City at an old used car lot there and they invited me to join the perry county militia , Is this the same one that they were in ??

there are many militias , many many militias, this site was created to redefine what "militia" means and to spearhead the modern day militia movement. the majority of people cringe when they hear "militia" we want to change that...we are changing that.

• Like 1

there are many militias , many many militias, this site was created to redefine what "militia" means and to spearhead the modern day militia movement. the majority of people cringe when they hear "militia" we want to change that...we are changing that.

I couldnt agree more ! I grew up hearing that ALL militias were a bunch of neo nazi skinheads looking to overthrow the govt. !! Today to me Militia means to me a group of like minded people looking to survive the unsurvivable while taking care of whats ours and our own meanwhile providing a community service to those who need the help if our govt is in a transitional state and is not able to be there for us !! How far wrong am I ??

• Like 2

The sad part is that

Exactly , We need to spread the word and educate people

there are quite a few like minded preppers and such out there that are stuck with the old mentality that I mentioned in my previous post who if educated without preaching would be right there with us ! I know what you mean and wish I knew how to properly do it !